🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Message To US Students

Seriously mate,you need to try harder. The halal thing has already been busted and is an example of the usual anti muslim rhetoric pouring out from the right wing dickheads.
You will note that the school gave the choice of halal or non halal meat. Of course you would have an issue with that but decent folk wouldnt.

FALSE: Germany Bans Sausage and Pork

The above link also covers a few other hoaxes.

If you are really keen you can read up on other hoaxes on these links.

Hoaxmap
Kiel – Schweinefleisch-Pflicht in öffentlichen Kantinen? / Norddeutschland / Nachrichten - LN - Lübecker Nachrichten
Fake photos flood Internet after sexual assaults in Germany
The Case of the Murdered Goats: Exploring Germany's Far-Right Rumor Mill - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Still waiting for any evidence that muslim sensibilities are affecting british school uniform standards.

I already put forth my evidence and I might find more . You put forth your evidence so now the boards readers can decide Tommy .

I already put forth my evidence and I might find more . You put forth your evidence so now the boards readers can decide Tommy .
Sharia Law Muslim 'No-Go' Zones
You havent put anything of substance up. You still cant back up your original point that school uniforms are being altered to appease muslims. When you can back that up we can talk. Till then you are just drowning in your own bile.

I have responded to that , I said that common sense says that your society is just pandering to your flow of new muslim bosses . There is also self preservation on the part of schools trying to keep their girls safe by adopting rules and modes of dress that more closely meets muslim standards . Let the boards readers decide as I just provide links to English and euro newspapers Tommy .

Forum List

Back