Meta bans RT as Western crackdown continues

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2021
Is this true? I don't have a FB or IG or WhatsApp account. Is access to rt.com prevented?

- Meta, which owns Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, has banned RT and other Russian state-linked media outlets from its apps globally over what the company called “foreign interference activity.”

So you oppose the Bill of Rights. How anti-American of you.
Hey moron, the 1st amendment applies to the government, not the individual. Anyone can still get their news from RT if they desire to spread Russian propaganda of which there are quite a few on this forum.

RT is a tool of the Russian government. META was right in banning it. Too many lemmings buy into its lies and propaganda.

So you'd rather believe MSNBC's lies and propaganda? Ok then. Here's a little test for you.

Both of the attempted Trump assassins were:

A. Conservatives or Republicans

B. Liberals or Democrats

Is this true? I don't have a FB or IG or WhatsApp account. Is access to rt.com prevented?

- Meta, which owns Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, has banned RT and other Russian state-linked media outlets from its apps globally over what the company called “foreign interference activity.”
A win for the good guys....unless you like Russian state media. I bet a lot of MAGA types do.

So you'd rather believe MSNBC's lies and propaganda? Ok then. Here's a little test for you.

Both of the attempted Trump assassins were:

A. Conservatives or Republicans

B. Liberals or Democrats

The first guy was apparently a registered Republican and the second guy a disgruntled former Trump voter who changed party affiliation.

Regardless of party affiliation they were nut jobs. No one wants political violence except extremist on both sides of the political aisle or those with mental illness.

The first guy was apparently a registered Republican and the second guy a disgruntled former Trump voter who changed party affiliation.

Regardless of party affiliation they were nut jobs. No one wants political violence except extremist on both sides of the political aisle or those with mental illness.

Thank you for proving my Point. While I disagree with Facebook's banning of RT, I also believe the First Amendment shouldn't apply to foreign press. I also agree that the Russian press is no more disingenuous and propaganda-driven than MSNBC, CNN, and many other American news sources.

I also believe that writing them off as being "nut jobs" is an attempt to absolve them of the fact that they were violent left-wing progressives. I won't even go into detail why your news media is telling you the first shooter was a "registered Republican" because you don't appear to have enough common sense to comprehend that.

Last edited:
"Can't stop the signal Mal" comes to mind.

So they finally closed the front door, they will just go to a work around.

FB is not really the front door. One can just go to RT.com on any browser and get to the site.

So you oppose the Bill of Rights. How anti-American of you.

META is not bound by the Bill of Rights, that only applies to the Govt.

You can still get to RT by going to their website.

It is not as bad as people make it out to be

FB is not really the front door. One can just go to RT.com on any browser and get to the site.

RT is just one of media sourced I have on my news feed reader. I rarely ever read their feeds though, just look that the headlines to see what they're thinking.

1726576571763.png

RT is just one of media sourced I have on my news feed reader. I rarely ever read their feeds though, just look that the headlines to see what they're thinking.

They are also a source I check out to see what is going on in that part of the world. Al Jazeera is another source good for the same thing. One just has to understand their bias and weigh that in

Just today they had a story about our final withdrawal from Niger, I did not realize all our troops were out till I saw it on RT

RT is a tool of the Russian government. META was right in banning it. Too many lemmings buy into its lies and propaganda.
All ya gotta do is look at the posts above yours to see that demonstrated.

Forum List

Back