Meteorologists Rip Into Anti Science Bill Nye Again

Although there are some anti-science people on my side of this issue, it is definitely NOT anti-science to debunk AGW. In fact it is exactly a love of true science that we do so. Those of us who know science and history, won't be fooled by the AGW scam. We know that the history of science is one of error, fraud, corruption, and greed. We know that scientists have been and are now FOR SALE. Scientists are not above all of the human faults that everyone else has. Their word is not the last word on anything. Politics has gotten it's ugly head into this issue and corrupted science.

And the left seems to think that they are pro-science because they blindly believe what they are told, but if we look at everything they stand for, and all of the things they have pushed and lied about, we see that the left only likes the science that supports what they believe. For instance, the left HATES forensic science. You know, the forensic scientists that showed that George Zimmerman was telling the truth, and the forensic scientists that supported Darren Wilson's story. The left hates those scientists and that science.

The lefties here are completely unable to think on their own, that is why they continually answer questions by linking to global warming scientists' articles and graphs, and they won't listen to logic and reason, their answer is always; "The scientists who study it know better than you do" which history shows not to be true at all.

This just in......

GLOBAL WARMING SCIENTISTS FIND EVIDENCE OF GLOBAL WARMING! Funding continues.

Hahahaha... NASA seems quite upset that the Australian govt said the science is settled, and so they slashed the budget for climate science. Hahahaha

I have no problem with that. Pure science can carry on but it's time for action, not more discussion. The science IS settled. Let's get busy saving the fucking planet.

Nye was willing to present a fabricated experiment with Al Gore's telethon a few years back. There is nothing worse than knowingly presenting a hoax as science. The damage done by the exaggerations and falsehoods in the name of climate science may take decades to repair. Once they stop exaggerating and lying, of course.
Your retarded conspiracy theory twaddle is completely insane. It is you anti-science denier cult imbeciles who have knowingly spread falsehoods and lies and deliberately confused people about the scientific facts.
I have you on ignore but I did look at this post for some reason. Retarded, insane, imbecile are insults that I just laugh at. Calling me an anti science denier is a different thing all together.
Virtually the entire world scientific community affirms the reality of human caused global warming and its consequent climate changes and disruptions, you delusional bozo. You deny those science based conclusions for political reasons = you are an anti-science denier and crackpot nutbagger.

Those are the facts.....and of course you deny those facts too.

It is because I am pro science.....
Nope! It is because you are a scientifically ignorant, anti-science rightwingnut with misplaced delusions of competence that you are here posting denier cult lies, myths and pseudo-science....and stooging for the Koch brothers and EXXON.

I would challenge you to pick a well known peer reviewed climate science paper to discuss but I am....
....Clueless, confused and full of fraudulent misinformation fed to you by your puppetmasters in the fossil fuel industry.

Discuss this, dumbshit!

Human‐Induced Climate Change Requires Urgent Action
Humanity is the major influence on the global climate change observed over the past 50 years - Rapid societal responses can significantly lessen negative outcomes.
American Geophysical Union

(excerpts)
Human activities are changing Earth’s climate. At the global level, atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other heat‐trapping greenhouse gases have increased sharply since the Industrial Revolution. Fossil fuel burning dominates this increase. Human‐caused increases in greenhouse gases are responsible for most of the observed global average surface warming of roughly 0.8°C (1.5°F) over the past 140 years. Because natural processes cannot quickly remove some of these gases (notably carbon dioxide) from the atmosphere, our past, present, and future emissions will influence the climate system for millennia. Extensive, independent observations confirm the reality of global warming. These observations show large‐scale increases in air and sea temperatures, sea level, and atmospheric water vapor; they document decreases in the extent of mountain glaciers, snow cover, permafrost, and Arctic sea ice. These changes are broadly consistent with long‐ understood physics and predictions of how the climate system is expected to respond to human‐caused increases in greenhouse gases. The changes are inconsistent with explanations of climate change that rely on known natural influences.

Climate models predict that global temperatures will continue to rise, with the amount of warming primarily determined by the level of emissions. Higher emissions of greenhouse gases will lead to larger warming, and greater risks to society and ecosystems. Some additional warming is unavoidable due to past emissions. Climate change is not expected to be uniform over space or time. Deforestation, urbanization, and particulate pollution can have complex geographical, seasonal, and longer‐term effects on temperature, precipitation, and cloud properties. In addition, human‐induced climate change may alter atmospheric circulation, dislocating historical patterns of natural variability and storminess.

In the current climate, weather experienced at a given location or region varies from year to year; in a changing climate, both the nature of that variability and the basic patterns of weather experienced can change, sometimes in counterintuitive ways ‐‐ some areas may experience cooling, for instance. This raises no challenge to the reality of human‐induced climate change. Impacts harmful to society, including increased extremes of heat, precipitation, and coastal high water are currently being experienced, and are projected to increase. Other projected outcomes involve threats to public health, water availability, agricultural productivity (particularly in low‐latitude developing countries), and coastal infrastructure, though some benefits may be seen at some times and places. Biodiversity loss is expected to accelerate due to both climate change and acidification of the oceans, which is a direct result of increasing carbon dioxide levels. Actions that could diminish the threats posed by climate change to society and ecosystems include substantial emissions cuts to reduce the magnitude of climate change, as well as preparing for changes that are now unavoidable.

(- Adopted by the American Geophysical Union December 2003; Revised and Reaffirmed December 2007, February 2012, August 2013.)

that's the type of people (Bill Nye, good gawd) these Progressives like Obama expects people to take seriously about his BS Globull warming. they think everyone is stupid

I love science and I wouldn't consider myself a hard leftist for listening to peer reviewed science and leaders in the field of climate.

You've been scammed, Hannibal.

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore..." -- IPCC admitting AGW is a scam

Nobody is caring s0n................
Love being able to poke progressives square in the eye every day on this forum........because I can!!:fu::fu:

The world Governments are not caring about the "Climate truthers" ..it eats you all up..policy is being made that accepts AGW ...tough noogies ...

Anybody with half a brain knows Nye is a paid shill of the renewable energy sector..................f'ing duh. Anyway......nobody knows who Bill Nye is........ask 1,000 people on the street who Bill Nye is and maybe............MAYBE 2 people have heard of this limpwrister.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

He has a show in the media and you are a loser with a pseudonym and an audience of none...it eats you all up..Bill Nye famous and wealthy./...you are a low income idiot

that's the type of people (Bill Nye, good gawd) these Progressives like Obama expects people to take seriously about his BS Globull warming. they think everyone is stupid
The world Government is taking AGW serious...no one takes you serious ..you are the "funny" poster LOL

amaps.png
Climate Change: April 2016 Hottest on Record, by Largest Margin Ever

did you know that believing BS is correlated with being conservative?
Serious study here:
Misperceiving Bullshit as Profound Is Associated with Favorable Views of Cruz, Rubio, Trump and Conservatism
http://journals.plos.org/ploso...

Last edited:
Most of the world is ahead of the US on this as well as other issues.

And yet, RWNJs want to pay coal companies a tax subsidy.

COAL companies.

If the right had their way, we would still be paying taxes subsidies to buggy whip makers.

:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back