Meteorologists Rip Into Anti Science Bill Nye Again

Nobody is caring s0n................
Love being able to poke progressives square in the eye every day on this forum........because I can!!:fu::fu:

The world Governments are not caring about the "Climate truthers" ..it eats you all up..policy is being made that accepts AGW ...tough noogies ...

s0n..........in life, words don't add up to dick. Only behavior matters.:boobies::boobies::bye1:

PR acceptance of AGW by world governments doesn't add up to dick.........go ask the Chinese and Indians!! Germans too for that matter who are adding 20 coal plants between now and 2020!! China ups coal production by........ready for this...........50% by 2050!!!:ack-1: Even a Paris accord that comes out perfect ( it never does ) nets the world community a paltry 20 billion from the US. Laughable? Indeed!!:coffee:The world needs 76 trillion to go green!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rhetoric is ghey..........it might make one feel like a hero on a message board, but like the above graph displays like a tug horn going off in your ear, renewable energy is fringe. Will be that way for decades..........and is that way now!!

The climate goofballs know it too..........they are the pidgeon that knocks the pieces down, shits on the chessboard and flies away declaring victory!!!

Gadzooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's not winning?:rock:

I have no problem with that. Pure science can carry on but it's time for action, not more discussion. The science IS settled. Let's get busy saving the fucking planet.
what is the action crickster?

what is the AGW definition?
are you fucking kidding me

Anthropogenic Global Warming...Global Warming related to human activity... you did not know what was being discussed..probably thought it means All Goes Well [agw]with climate

Anybody with half a brain knows Nye is a paid shill of the renewable energy sector..................f'ing duh. Anyway......nobody knows who Bill Nye is........ask 1,000 people on the street who Bill Nye is and maybe............MAYBE 2 people have heard of this limpwrister.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:
No one whatsoever has heard of you and they never will ROFLMAO ...he has a presence in Media and Science ...you have a presence in Barnum and Bailey's Clown car

what is the AGW definition?
are you fucking kidding me

Anthropogenic Global Warming...Global Warming related to human activity... you did not know what was being discussed..probably thought it means All Goes Well [agw]with climate
and you can prove human activity caused anything? Really. Hmmmmmmmm me thinks not. Why was there an 18 year pause in warming while CO2 was going up? you all still haven't answered that. Man made, what's it look like?

Anybody with half a brain knows Nye is a paid shill of the renewable energy sector..................f'ing duh. Anyway......nobody knows who Bill Nye is........ask 1,000 people on the street who Bill Nye is and maybe............MAYBE 2 people have heard of this limpwrister.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:
No one whatsoever has heard of you and they never will ROFLMAO ...he has a presence in Media and Science ...you have a presence in Barnum and Bailey's Clown car
he'd have to ask bill to get out.

AR5 report IPCC stated no warming, that would be a pause. I've posted that in here forever now. hmmm?

excerpt:
"As one example, the rate of warming over the past 15 years (1998–2012; 0.05 [–0.05 to 0.15] °C per decade), which begins with a strong El Niño, is smaller than the rate calculated since 1951 (1951–2012; 0.12 [0.08 to 0.14] °C per decade)5."

Blows all CO2 claims out of the water.

AR5 report IPCC stated no warming, that would be a pause. I've posted that in here forever now. hmmm? And CO2 went up!!!!!!

excerpt:
"As one example, the rate of warming over the past 15 years (1998–2012; 0.05 [–0.05 to 0.15] °C per decade), which begins with a strong El Niño, is smaller than the rate calculated since 1951 (1951–2012; 0.12 [0.08 to 0.14] °C per decade)5."

AR5 report IPCC stated no warming, that would be a pause. I've posted that in here forever now. hmmm? And CO2 went up!!!!!!

excerpt:

Your opinions VS that of Stanford Scientist ..now that is a tough one ...ROFLMAO

excerpt:

Your opinions VS that of Stanford Scientist ..now that is a tough one ...ROFLMAO
it's pulled from the report, so it isn't my opinion. Notice I used the word excerpt? Now that is hilarious stuff tyrone.

excerpt:

it's pulled from the report, so it isn't my opinion. Notice I used the word excerpt? Now that is hilarious stuff tyrone.

Yuppers. Seven years ago I came to this message board and Old Rocks was screeching how the warming was accelerating (I don't think he actually understands the term). Then Phil Jones admitted that there had been no warming since 1998(ish), but the finding wasn't statistically significant. Old Rocks continued to roar about the accelerating warming. Dessler(?) said there was no problem with the models unless the Pause lasted 17 years. And still Old Rocks chanted 'accelerating warming'. As seventeen years approached, literally dozens and dozens of excuses were floated as the cause for the Pause. Even the IPCC had to acknowledge it. Old Rocks dropped accelerating for 'fastest change ever'. All the changes in homogenization of temperature data weren't enough to slay the Pause. The grief in the climate change community was palpable.

Then in 2015, under Obama and Holdren changed the name and oversight of the US temperature collection agencies and Voilà! A new methodology was concocted by rearranging the data and the Pause disappeared, sort of. There were murmers and grumblings from even staunch advocates of AGW but so what? Decades of complaints over the manipulations of official records had gotten no traction in the past, this would soon blow over, tough it out for a few months and it will be accepted.

So here we stand. The models are crap, and although climate sensitivity has been found to be at least on the low side of the range, if not lower, the forecasts of Doom remain unchanged. Right now the 15-16 El Nino has saved a little face. What new methodology will be needed to prop up the house of cards when the La Nina arrives?

The only thing you can count on is that Old Rocks will have his blinders on, and support it to the hilt.

you can only trust Exxon and the Koch brothers when it comes to climate science...LOL

I hadn't realized they had put out statement papers on their positions. Can you point out where they can be found?

My comments are based on the weaknesses of the CAGW position, you may disagree but I doubt that you have researched the topic as thoroughly as I have.

Forum List

Back