Mexican illegal alien w/ AK47 goes on rampage, kills 5 people in Kansas & Missouri; Build the wall.

[
By all means, don't make employers who hire illegals take any responsibility whatever.

The Communists know that employers can only ask for documents. Anything more and you will be calling them "RACIST."

It's a little game you crooks play, pretend that you are doing something, while you make it impossible to do anything.

If an illegal provides false documents on an I9, and the government fails to flag it, then the employer followed the law, it is the government bureaucrats who did not.

While you are a democrat and seek to put people in jail based on party affiliation, decent people would put the one who violated the law in jail, the government hack.

Further, the illegal who provided the false documents is guilty of identity theft. If a democrat robbed a Republican at gun point, you would demand the victim go to prison for oppressing the robber, you are a democrat. But decent people would put the armed robber in jail.

It's a little game you crooks play, pretend that you are doing something, while you make it impossible to do anything.

Obama hasn't deported more illegals than any other sitting President?

Arrest, fine, and imprison employers that hire illegals. That includes Canadians.

Arrest, fine, and imprison government bureaucrats when illegals use fake documents on I9 screenings.

Arrest, fine, and imprison illegals who engage in identity theft.

Arrest, fine, and imprison government bureaucrats when illegals use fake documents on I9 screenings.

If they knowing let it happen, sure.

Hasn't Obama deported more illegals than any sitting President?

No....that is a false stat...they manipulated a stat to make it look like it....and all the illegal kids coming across the border are flooding those areas.....

No....that is a false stat...they manipulated a stat to make it look like it....and all the illegal kids coming across the border are flooding those areas.....

Wrong, try again.

No, but like so many things, he lied about it and you repeat the lies.

Doesn't matter if he deports them or not, they just come back and no one stops them. The smart ones run to a sanctuary city... I suppose smart criminal law breakers are better than the stupid ones...

No, he hasn't.

That lie was debunked ages ago.

{
In April, the Los Angeles Times wrote:

A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data. Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

And last week, Julia Preston of the New York Timesreported that in the fiscal year 2013, the immigration courts saw a 26 percent drop in the number of people who have been deported, thereby producing:

… a different picture of President Obama’s enforcement policies than the one painted by many immigrant advocates, who have assailed the president as the ‘deporter in chief’ and accused him of rushing to reach a record of 2 million deportations. While Obama has deported more foreigners than any other president, the pace of deportations has recently declined.
}

{One problem is the continued use of “deportation” in virtually all media reporting. In actuality, that category has been obsolete in immigration law since 1996. Prior to 1996, immigration law distinguished between immigrants who were “excluded,” or stopped and prevented from entering U.S. territory, and those who were “deported,” or expelled from the United States after they had made their way into U.S. territory. After 1996, both exclusion and deportation were rolled into one procedure called “removal.” At that point, the term “deportation” no longer had any meaning within the official immigration statistics. Its continued use in media reports is part of the confusion.}

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics

So in reality, the Obama (criminal) administration counts every illegal stopped from crossing the border as a deportation.

Clever - but he's still lying.

I asked a question. If you have numbers please present them.

Learn to read, telecommunications mogul who doesn't know what a LEC is...

No, he hasn't.

{

A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data. Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

And last week, Julia Preston of the New York Timesreported that in the fiscal year 2013, the immigration courts saw a 26 percent drop in the number of people who have been deported, thereby producing:

… a different picture of President Obama’s enforcement policies than the one painted by many immigrant advocates, who have assailed the president as the ‘deporter in chief’ and accused him of rushing to reach a record of 2 million deportations. While Obama has deported more foreigners than any other president, the pace of deportations has recently declined.
}

{One problem is the continued use of “deportation” in virtually all media reporting. In actuality, that category has been obsolete in immigration law since 1996. Prior to 1996, immigration law distinguished between immigrants who were “excluded,” or stopped and prevented from entering U.S. territory, and those who were “deported,” or expelled from the United States after they had made their way into U.S. territory. After 1996, both exclusion and deportation were rolled into one procedure called “removal.” At that point, the term “deportation” no longer had any meaning within the official immigration statistics. Its continued use in media reports is part of the confusion.}

So in reality, the Obama (criminal) administration counts every illegal stopped from crossing the border as a deportation.

The numbers from last January.

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president. Now he’s running up the score.

Obama Has Deported More Immigrants Than Any Other President. Now He's Running Up the Score.

Learn to read, telecommunications mogul who doesn't know what a LEC is...

One of my companies designs, engineers, builds, and maintains telecommunication towers. How would a LEC effect my business?

No, he hasn't.

{

}

The numbers from last January.

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president. Now he’s running up the score.

Obama Has Deported More Immigrants Than Any Other President. Now He's Running Up the Score.

Learn to read sploogy.

Who told you that the whole point of registration is to confiscate your guns? You do realize, don't you, that Nazi Germany is not a good example of what happens in the average democracy?
It is most certainly NOT pointless to know who owns a gun that has been used in a crime. If it wasn't reported stolen, maybe you got your guy! And it happens all the time, since most guns are already registered.
In my state, the universal background checks thingee does eliminate transfers to family members and loans. It was in the paper. Not positive they weren't discussing the federal bill.
IMO, gun ownership is no more a right than a Ford truck. If you aren't in the military, the 2nd Amendment does not apply to you. I know you disagree; just answering your point.

The Constitution disagrees with you, too.
Sez you. I'll get my constitutional lawyer and you get yours, and we'll let them handle it.

Your constitutional lawyer will probably laugh at you.
Everybody laughs at libtards thinking they know the constitution. Old lady should stick to her knitting.
Oh, and you DO know the constitution? You most likely know it as well as I do, which is that we trust the judges and lawyers who have interpreted it to our liking. Doesn't make either of us right. As I mean in the last post, I'm staying it out of it.
You trust judges and lawyers? Big mistake.

[
By all means, don't make employers who hire illegals take any responsibility whatever.

The Communists know that employers can only ask for documents. Anything more and you will be calling them "RACIST."

If an illegal provides false documents on an I9, and the government fails to flag it, then the employer followed the law, it is the government bureaucrats who did not.

While you are a democrat and seek to put people in jail based on party affiliation, decent people would put the one who violated the law in jail, the government hack.

Further, the illegal who provided the false documents is guilty of identity theft. If a democrat robbed a Republican at gun point, you would demand the victim go to prison for oppressing the robber, you are a democrat. But decent people would put the armed robber in jail.
The person making the false documents, the illegal providing false documents and any employer hiring illegals without attempting to verify their papers should ALL be arrested. Illegals will not stop flowing into this country until employers stop hiring them. No one is proposing putting an employer in jail for being fooled by false documents. The fact that clever people are constantly finding ways to get around the laws is not a reason to throw out the laws.

The Constitution disagrees with you, too.
Sez you. I'll get my constitutional lawyer and you get yours, and we'll let them handle it.

Everybody laughs at libtards thinking they know the constitution. Old lady should stick to her knitting.
Oh, and you DO know the constitution? You most likely know it as well as I do, which is that we trust the judges and lawyers who have interpreted it to our liking. Doesn't make either of us right. As I mean in the last post, I'm staying it out of it.
I trust them to interpret the constitution more than I do you, or me, or the NRA.

I trust them to interpret the constitution more than I do you, or me, or the NRA.

The courts don't have authority to interpret The Constitution.

No, he hasn't.

{

}

Just saw an article the other day about this very thing. Obama claims that illegal immigration is way down and on its face - it is. Why? Because the Border Patrol has been instructed to catch and release without a OTA (order to appear). So, in essence, there has been no apprehension. It's like they never came.

Obama is a lying piece of shit. You know it. I know it. The Border Patrol knows it and, more importantly, the wetbacks that are flooding into our country know it.

The courts don't have authority to interpret The Constitution.
Correct.

Arrest, fine, and imprison employers that hire illegals. That includes Canadians.

Wrong, try again.
Subtract the ones that come right back in and we can better evaluate the impact of our deportations.

But....did he get a background check before he bought the illegal gun? Did he get a permit to carry that illegal gun?

What we need are background checks that actually work on illegal alien criminals..........you know...extra special...super dooper background checks that would make a criminal have to get a background check before they bought the illegal gun.....if only we had that.....
If you had no law for background checks guns could still be obtained...
Point is pinhead, round every illegal up deport them, then build the wall.
The wall will not stop peoples from coming into the US and will be used to keep some from leaving..

Really? Seemed to work for the Romans, the Chines, and the Soviets so long as the walls were manned and maintained. Walls work if they are allowed to.
There already is a wall..It's an electronic surveillance wall,,,with humans manning them, although some have tits and azz...the majority of illegals,,,oh my,,,overstay their visas...or come through border towns...

That is so incredibly stupid! You obviously have never even been to the border to see for yourself how easy it is to cross.

The person making the false documents, the illegal providing false documents and any employer hiring illegals without attempting to verify their papers should ALL be arrested.

Again you offer falsehood.

An Employer fills out form I9, which obtains documents such as a SS Card, DL, Green Card, etc. This is all the employer is PERMITTED to do.

As a Stalinist, you may be thrilled at the idea of putting people in prison for following the laws that your filthy party put in place, but as an American, I am not having it.

Illegals will not stop flowing into this country until employers stop hiring them. No one is proposing putting an employer in jail for being fooled by false documents. The fact that clever people are constantly finding ways to get around the laws is not a reason to throw out the laws.

Spewing bullshit that has already been refuted shows that you are using talking points from the hate sites.

The instances of employers hiring illegals without an I9 or where the employer falsified the I9 is virtually nill.

Illegals work because they have false documents that are not checked by government bureaucrats.

Forum List

Back