🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mexican President Lopez Obrador endorses Beto for Texas Governor, tells fellow countrymen to vote for him, incumbent Greg Abbott reacts on FOX News

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pero si López Obrador dice que va ser corcholata... adelante lo que diga "mi Presidente"

Why don’t we just say pro-cartel Mexican President Obrador and pro-cartel gubernatorial Democrat candidate Beto O’Rourke?

Pero si López Obrador dice que va ser corcholata... adelante lo que diga "mi Presidente"

Why don’t we just say pro-cartel Mexican President Obrador and pro-cartel gubernatorial Democrat candidate Beto O’Rourke?

Gee, I wonder why the Mexican president would endorse Beto? I'm going to have to give that one some deep thought, for about two seconds.

Beto just might win. Austin may do it for him.

I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for any of those three assholes.

I wanted Fidel Castro (no relation) win the nomination, but it's Mark Tippetts or fuck off, despite his resistance to a wall from the gulf to Nueve Laredo.

Not sure how that is much different than when Netinyahu campaigned for republicans in an address to congress. Please explain the difference.

Gee, I wonder why the Mexican president would endorse Beto? I'm going to have to give that one some deep thought, for about two seconds.
You think for two seconds? As for your "deep thought" it's as deep as the water in dry pond.

and then,

Not sure how that is much different than when Netinyahu campaigned for republicans in an address to congress. Please explain the difference.
Or Obama being president. What difference does it make?

Obama did not want him at the White House. And the Dem Progressive Jewish political members were strangely silent.

Obama did not want him at the White House. And the Dem Progressive Jewish political members were strangely silent.
Of course Obama didn't want him to campaign for repubs and against him from the White House. You're not really that stupid, are you?

How many Mexican citizens will be voting in the Texas gubernatorial election?

Forum List

Back