Mexican President Praises Brown's 'New Vision'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Mexican President Praises Brown's 'New Vision'
SF Gate ^ | 8/26/2014 | Carla Marinucci

(08-26) 15:29 PDT SACRAMENTO --

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto praised Gov. Jerry Brown on Tuesday for promoting a "new vision" for two neighbors linked by history and by millions of citizens with shared roots.

"The government of Mexico has so much respect for what the governor of California has done," particularly with regard to immigration issues, Peña Nieto said, toasting Brown to the cries of "Viva Mexico!" during a luncheon with state legislators.

The Mexican president, in what appeared to be a veiled swipe at governors of some other states, said California's stance on immigration has made such a "great difference" that "we wish it would expand to other parts of the United States."

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...

Yeah he praises him for taking hundreds of thousands of his people off his hands because he resides over a freaking hell hole

• Banned
Mexican President, Gov.Brown Demand ‘Justice’ For Illegals,No Mention of #MarineHeldInMexico
Fox Nation ^ | August 26, 2014 | Robert Wilde (Breitbart)
http://www.freerepublic.com/~lbryce/

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, speaking in Los Angeles, said that it is time to give justice to illegal immigrants in the USA.

Governor Jerry Brown (D-Calif.) and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D) joined with Pena Nieto and addressed hundreds of fervent Mexican and Mexican-American leaders at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles to express solidarity for immigration reform. Advocating for comprehensive amnesty, Pena Nieto said, "This, at the end, is about — and only about — a matter of justice for those who contribute so much to the development of the American society."

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

I wonder if Jerry Brown, who apparently cares so much about millions of illegal Mexicans ...I wonder if he gives a damn about one American... his name... Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahomooressi who was arrested and imprisoned in Mexico on March 31.

Shame on him and shame on this whole incompetent Administration!:mad-61:

I wonder if Jerry Brown, who apparently cares so much about millions of illegal Mexicans ...I wonder if he gives a damn about one American... his name... Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahomooressi who was arrested and imprisoned in Mexico on March 31.

Shame on him and shame on this whole incompetent Administration!:mad-61:
Thank you. He is going to run for Democratic nomination in 2016. Go figure.

This is what caught my eye, "Brown and President Obama have not tried to help Tahmooressi, who the assemblyman said suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder." It is not just Brown but Obama who are ignoring the injured solder who is held captive.

This is not the United States I have served for.

This is what caught my eye, "Brown and President Obama have not tried to help Tahmooressi, who the assemblyman said suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder." It is not just Brown but Obama who are ignoring the injured solder who is held captive.

They have left that Devil Dog to rot in a Mexican prison. But we weep for the perp Brown who never done a thing to serve his country.

They have left that Devil Dog to rot in a Mexican prison. But we weep for the perp Brown who never done a thing to serve his country.

The gutless Brown does not know the meaning of no man left behind.

Should berghdal have been left behind?

No man should be left behind. Eventually he was released.

No man should be left behind. Eventually he was released.

Tahmooressi should be a priority for the government. He did break a law in Mexico and tried to escape so I imagine its a little more difficult now to set him free. But I'll remind you that we didn't hear anything about the Bergdahl release until it happened. So hopefully in the near future a headline will just pop up that he was released. :thup:

Forum List

Back