Mexican President: We're not paying for the wall.

We can just take the cost out of the tens of millions of dollars we give them every year

Oh yea and how much is 20-30 billion upfront cost (though there is also ongoing maintenance cost) divided by "take out of tens of millions?"

We can just take the cost out of the tens of millions of dollars we give them every year

Oh yea and how much is 20-30 billion upfront cost (though there is also increased ongoing cost) divided by "take out of tens of millions?"
The tens of millions is an annual number so we could easily pay to secure the border with the money we piss away to Mexico

Oh yea and how much is 20-30 billion upfront cost (though there is also increased ongoing cost) divided by "take out of tens of millions?"
The tens of millions is an annual number so we could easily pay to secure the border with the money we piss away to Mexico

I insist you do some math.

No? Don't want to?

Ok let me do it for you:

Assuming we take out 10 million a year, it will take 250 YEARS to pay off 25 billion dollar wall...WITHOUT any interest considerations and ongoing maintenance costs which will of course easily be many many tens of millions in annual costs.

What you just said is nonsense, sorry.

No? Don't want to?

Ok let me do it for you:

Assuming we take out 10 million a year, it will take 250 YEARS to pay off 25 billion dollar wall...WITHOUT any interest considerations and ongoing maintenance costs which will of course easily be many many tens of millions in annual costs.

It's not 10 million a year

it's tens of millions

in 2012 alone we gave them over 200 million

We have another 130 plus million planned in 2016

No? Don't want to?

Ok let me do it for you:

I have an easier solution. Place armed guards along the border. Far less of a cost and you don't have to worry about someone trying it twice.

it's tens of millions

Ummm 200 million (and I have no clue where that number actually comes from) is NOT tens of millions, it is hundreds of millions - yea?

Trump's Mexican Apology Tour was a complete failure!
No it wasn't. It was a success and has blindsided the Clinton campaign twofold.

If by turning off his own bloodthirsty constituency and core supporters is deemed a success...you are right.
Elaborate why his constituency would be bloodthirsty?

The only reason Trump is popular is because he validates the baser instincts of his moronic enablers.
And what are the basic instincts of his alleged enablers?

Baser instincts. Think about your inbred hatred of blacks. That is a good starting point. Add in a dash of paranoia, a generous amount of sexism, xenophobia, and a love of all things that don’t challenge or demand any sacrifice and you have the basic Trump enabler; stupid, lazy, and hateful.

It is still our own money. Just because we stop giving aid to Mexico doesn't mean the money is Mexico's. You are proposing we pay for the wall ourselves, with our own money.

it's tens of millions

Ummm 200 million (and I have no clue where that number actually comes from) is NOT tens of millions, it is hundreds of millions - yea?

in case you didn't know there are 10 sets of 10 million in 100 million so the term tens of millions is perfectly acceptable to describe 100 million dollars

and you might want to learn how to use Google

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

It is still our own money. Just because we stop giving aid to Mexico doesn't mean the money is Mexico's. You are proposing we pay for the wall ourselves, with our own money.

It's our border so yes we just don't give the money to Mexico.

So we reclaim wasted money to use for our own purposes
We could always place a tariff on any products from Mexico if you like

Oh yea and how much is 20-30 billion upfront cost (though there is also ongoing maintenance cost) divided by "take out of tens of millions?"

What's your answer, let them come in through open borders?

My answer is we talk about things on mathematically and factually sound grounds.

They are not open borders, you really don't know that? Just because Trump screams on top of his lungs that they are doesn't make it so. The borders are real and no, you are by law not allowed to cross them - that is not what open borders are.

What's your answer, let them come in through open borders?

My answer is we talk about things on mathematically and factually sound grounds.

They are not open borders, you really don't know that? Just because Trump screams on top of his lungs that they are doesn't make it so. The borders are real and no, you are by law not allowed to cross them - that is not what open borders are.

I never said we had them. I asked a simple question to you if that was what you suggested. You gave a simple minded response.

Sounds as if your mathematically and factually sound grounds means whatever you support. I suggested how to handle it and it's way cheaper.

No? Don't want to?

Ok let me do it for you:

I have an easier solution. Place armed guards along the border. Far less of a cost and you don't have to worry about someone trying it twice.
You're into shooting 8 year olds? Moms holding infants?
Never mind, it's you. Of course you would.

No? Don't want to?

Ok let me do it for you:

You're into shooting 8 year olds? Moms holding infants?
Never mind, it's you. Of course you would.

You're into letting illegals openly waltz into the U.S.? Of course you are.

Of course Trump had to lie about it. My suggestion yesterday that the Mexican president secretly tape their meeting looks quite prescient doesn't it?

Forum List

Back