Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

TheOldFool will piss down your leg and tell you it's raining. This is what leftist loons do. Angry leftist mobs attack peaceful rallies and TheOldFool blames the peaceful rallies for the thuggery. This is why patriots need to stand up against these anti-freedom, anti-liberty, anti-property rights brainless government leeches.

Where were these Trumpettes when protesters were being cold cocked at Trump rallies, the big orange idiot was talking about the good old days when protesters were carried out, and how Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Ask for stupid shytte and you get it. He and the New BS GOP are a disgrace.

How many thousands of convicted rapists and those accused of assaulting American citizens did the Barrypuppet allow to walk in just one year??? Here is a hint...the number is between 30,000 and 40,000.........so what was that you were saying, you communist POS?????
link, LIAR? lol
Here ya go, asshole:

Clinton And SorAre Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders[/QUOTda/OPINIONE]
Propagan
Where were these Trumpettes when protesters were being cold cocked at Trump rallies, the big orange idiot was talking about the good old days when protesters were carried out, and how Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Ask for stupid shytte and you get it. He and the New BS GOP are a disgrace.

How many thousands of convicted rapists and those accused of assaulting American citizens did the Barrypuppet allow to walk in just one year??? Here is a hint...the number is between 30,000 and 40,000.........so what was that you were saying, you communist POS?????
link, LIAR? lol
Here ya go, asshole:

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders
Ridiculous opinion from the fashion editor of the hilarious Daily Caller? You're a joke.

Watch one of the Mexican thugs blind side a Trump supporter

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the Mexican Cartels are going after Trump and his supporters. Think about it. He has insulted the wetbacks and not to mention the "wall". Trump wants to go to war with the drug lords. Do you REALLY think that the Cartels are afraid to kick some ass and chop off some heads? Those guys make ISIS look like amateurs. I bet the Cartels would very much like to do harm to Trump. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

link, LIAR? lol
Here ya go, asshole:

Clinton And SorAre Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders[/QUOTda/OPINIONE]
Propagan

link, LIAR? lol
Here ya go, asshole:

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders
Ridiculous opinion from the fashion editor of the hilarious Daily Caller? You're a joke.
Hey, I was getting ready to post that.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the Mexican Cartels are going after Trump and his supporters. Think about it. He has insulted the wetbacks and not to mention the "wall". Trump wants to go to war with the drug lords. Do you REALLY think that the Cartels are afraid to kick some ass and chop off some heads? Those guys make ISIS look like amateurs. I bet the Cartels would very much like to do harm to Trump. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

The way you say it, it seems you're hoping for it, are ya?

Just watch the leftwing douche bags continue to defend this behavior.

This country is doomed when so many people have such a profound lack of morals and ethics.

Just watch the leftwing douche bags continue to defend this behavior.

This country is doomed when so many people have such a profound lack of morals and ethics.
Which leftwing leaders or spokespersons are defending this activity? They all are saying it is unacceptable and inappropriate and should not be happening.

The way you say it, it seems you're hoping for it, are ya?

Don't be obtuse. Nobody with half a brain WANTS the mexican cartels threatening our election process. The fact remains that Trump has gone ahead and threatened the Cartels with his wall and insulted them as mexicans with many of his statements. These people are EXTREMERLY dangerous. A few of them have a hell of a lot more money than The Donald. Taking them for fools is a dangerous undertaking. If I was a politician I certainly wouldn't single them out publicly like he does.

Everybody puts their pants on one leg at a time..even Trump. If I wanted to take out the mexican drug lords I would keep it quiet until I had the power to do it. Running your mouth and taunting those folks is a very risky business.

Forum List

Back