Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

Are Trump supporters going to Hillary and Bernie rallies and violently engaging participants and police? No, it's the other way around. Stop with the lame rationale. These are violent thugs. This isn't Trump telling people to fight. You think the fighting is justified is the problem.

Clinton and Sanders condemn the violence .. Trump condones it and claims that he'll pay the legal fees.

Of course he's part of it.

I haven't seen Hillary or Bernie condemning the violence by these anti-Trump thugs.
Hillary Clinton Condemns Anti-Trump Violence but Says Trump Deserves Some Blame

Sanders condemns violence at Trump’s San Jose rally

Damn bripat9643 I'm starting to feel really bad making you look stupid. Are you sure you want to keep the discussion going? A few posts ago you said it was over. :dunno:

Neither one condemned the perpetrators of the violence, and crooked lying Hillary tried to blame Trump.
They both condemned it. It's right there in front of you. Good lord Bripat.. are you on drugs? Are you okay?

No, they condemned violence in general. They didn't condemn the thugs in San Jose.

Only morons like you were fooled.

Are Trump supporters going to Hillary and Bernie rallies and violently engaging participants and police? No, it's the other way around. Stop with the lame rationale. These are violent thugs. This isn't Trump telling people to fight. You think the fighting is justified is the problem.

Clinton and Sanders condemn the violence .. Trump condones it and claims that he'll pay the legal fees.

I haven't seen Hillary or Bernie condemning the violence by these anti-Trump thugs.

Damn bripat9643 I'm starting to feel really bad making you look stupid. Are you sure you want to keep the discussion going? A few posts ago you said it was over. :dunno:

Neither one condemned the perpetrators of the violence, and crooked lying Hillary tried to blame Trump.
They both condemned it. It's right there in front of you. Good lord Bripat.. are you on drugs? Are you okay?

But yet leftard George Soros is funding these anti-Trump rallies and he has given money to both Sanders and Hitlery???? Holy shit!!!! The jokes practically write themselves and "TheOld Fool" falls for it every time!!!!!

That's because you're stupid.

Hillary Clinton says she wants violence at Donald Trump's rallies to stop

Hillary didn't condemn the people who are perpetrating the violence. She blamed Trump. Bernie condemned violence in general. He didn't condemn the San Jose thugs.

Damn you're stupid.

Clinton says rally violence "is not acceptable"

POST WHERE TRUMP HAS CONDEMNED THE VIOLENCE.

He has condemned the thugs over and over and over. Hillary condemned some abstraction called violence at rallies.

Where were these Trumpettes when protesters were being cold cocked at Trump rallies, the big orange idiot was talking about the good old days when protesters were carried out, and how Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Ask for stupid shytte and you get it. He and the New BS GOP are a disgrace.

No, they condemned violence in general. They didn't condemn the thugs in San Jose.

"Violence in general" includes San Jose. Damn Brifag you're such a pussy.

That's because you're stupid.

Hillary didn't condemn the people who are perpetrating the violence. She blamed Trump. Bernie condemned violence in general. He didn't condemn the San Jose thugs.

Damn you're stupid.

Clinton says rally violence "is not acceptable"

POST WHERE TRUMP HAS CONDEMNED THE VIOLENCE.

Wow......have Trump supporters followed Sanders and Hitley rallies around and harassed those attending?

Nope...not at all....so have a heapin' helpin' of crow with a side dish of STFU..........don't be shy about asking for seconds......(snicker)

Puhleeze. You have already proved you're a lying moron. Don't double down on it.

But yet leftard George Soros is funding these anti-Trump rallies and he has given money to both Sanders and Hitlery???? Holy shit!!!! The jokes practically write themselves and "TheOld Fool" falls for it every time!!!!!
No evidence of any such thing, of course, Nutjob enobled by the big orange moron...

Puhleeze. You have already proved you're a lying moron. Don't double down on it.
No, you're Trump fag punched some bystander in a crowd. That is proven on video. You can't deny that.

No, you're Trump fag punched some bystander in a crowd. That is proven on video. You can't deny that.
Quit lying, asshole.

Quit lying, asshole.
Did your Trump fag punch the guy who ripped his shirt off? That's a yes or no question. It's not a hard one. I'm sure you can answer it.

Quit lying, asshole.
Did your Trump fag punch the guy who ripped his shirt off? That's a yes or no question. It's not a hard one. I'm sure you can answer it.
I would have.

Where were these Trumpettes when protesters were being cold cocked at Trump rallies, the big orange idiot was talking about the good old days when protesters were carried out, and how Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Ask for stupid shytte and you get it. He and the New BS GOP are a disgrace.

How many thousands of convicted rapists and those accused of assaulting American citizens did the Barrypuppet allow to walk in just one year??? Here is a hint...the number is between 30,000 and 40,000.........so what was that you were saying, you communist POS?????

Quit lying, asshole.
I would have.
I bet you wouldn't. But while I have your attention, did the Trump fag in the video punch the guy who ripped his shirt, or some random bystander?

Whatever happened to the old days when it was always a mob of Trump bullies assaulting and mobbing protesters?

No evidence of any such thing, of course, Nutjob enobled by the big orange moron...

HOLY shit!!!!! You are so fucking blind and stupid.........Soros is sponsoring Trump protests....this isn't even up for debate as it is a fact.

How many thousands of convicted rapists and those accused of assaulting American citizens did the Barrypuppet allow to walk in just one year??? Here is a hint...the number is between 30,000 and 40,000.........so what was that you were saying, you communist POS?????
link, LIAR? lol

link, LIAR? lol
Here ya go, asshole:

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders

HOLY shit!!!!! You are so fucking blind and stupid.........Soros is sponsoring Trump protests....this isn't even up for debate as it is a fact.
Here are some actual facts, hater dupe. Time for more tin foil...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...oBv8a8NRFZOPjG13Q&sig2=lZNJUGbpLRAbuFa0iGWJmA

Trump should fire those Bikers for Trump assholes. They vowed to protect his rallies.

Forum List

Back