Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

He punched an innocent bystander and people jumped in to defend the bystander.

It's ON VIDEO Brifag! Are you high?

That isn't what happened, you lying asshole.
Dude it's on the video. You're right, a guy ripped the Trump fag's shirt. The Trump fag was the victim and should have called the police. But instead, the Trump fag punched some random guy. And people reacted to get the Trump fag away from his victim. IT'S ON VIDEO.

Yeah, it is on video. That's how everyone in this forum knows you're a lying asshole.
Bripat... who did your Trump fag punch? The guy who ripped his shirt? Or a guy who was standing around behind him? Please answer the question. Truthfully if you're capable.

You've already proven you're a lying asshole. I'm not going to waste my time with further proof.
Answer the question. Did your Trump fag punch the guy who ripped his shirt, or some random bystander? This isn't a hard question. Even a Kindergartner could answer it.

Dude it's on the video. You're right, a guy ripped the Trump fag's shirt. The Trump fag was the victim and should have called the police. But instead, the Trump fag punched some random guy. And people reacted to get the Trump fag away from his victim. IT'S ON VIDEO.

Yeah, it is on video. That's how everyone in this forum knows you're a lying asshole.
Bripat... who did your Trump fag punch? The guy who ripped his shirt? Or a guy who was standing around behind him? Please answer the question. Truthfully if you're capable.

You've already proven you're a lying asshole. I'm not going to waste my time with further proof.
Answer the question. Did your Trump fag punch the guy who ripped his shirt, or some random bystander? This isn't a hard question. Even a Kindergartner could answer it.

The discussion is over, douche bag. You've already proven that you're a lying asshole.

Truth for these clowns is hard to do. :0)

I'm assuming we're talking about the most trivial aspect out there because you don't want to talk about the violent culture on your side?
Trump rallies are a very dangerous zone. It's a bunch of people gathering together to spread fear and hatred.

How much violence was there at Romney rallies? At McCain rallies? At Dubya rallies?

Are Trump supporters going to Hillary and Bernie rallies and violently engaging participants and police? No, it's the other way around. Stop with the lame rationale. These are violent thugs. This isn't Trump telling people to fight. You think the fighting is justified is the problem.

I'm assuming we're talking about the most trivial aspect out there because you don't want to talk about the violent culture on your side?
Trump rallies are a very dangerous zone. It's a bunch of people gathering together to spread fear and hatred.

How much violence was there at Romney rallies? At McCain rallies? At Dubya rallies?

Are Trump supporters going to Hillary and Bernie rallies and violently engaging participants and police? No, it's the other way around. Stop with the lame rationale. These are violent thugs. This isn't Trump telling people to fight. You think the fighting is justified is the problem.

Clinton and Sanders condemn the violence .. Trump condones it and claims that he'll pay the legal fees.

Of course he's part of it.

The discussion is over, douche bag. You've already proven that you're a lying asshole.
Hmm no... the video proves you wrong. Well I guess the discussion IS over, since you really have no argument.

Bernie and Hillary rallies are pretty boring, and hatred is not part of the rally. So that's a pretty unfair comparison.

Clinton and Sanders condemn the violence .. Trump condones it and claims that he'll pay the legal fees.

I haven't seen Hillary or Bernie condemning the violence by these anti-Trump thugs.

He did have a reason. The Mexican thug was part of a mob that was chasing him down and assaulting him.

I saw the video and the wetback he knocked the shit out off was following him and took a defensive stance as if he "wanted some" and got the shit knocked out of him.......then the other gutless wetbacks closed in until one or two guys had his back. Myself? I would welcome that kind of confrontation because I always carry a knife and I am well versed on how to use one should I ever be faced with superior numbers...it's an art and one that I have mastered and have passed down to my son. It's a combination of martial arts and street fighting techniques all rolled into one.

I haven't seen Hillary or Bernie condemning the violence by these anti-Trump thugs.

That's because you're stupid.

Hillary Clinton says she wants violence at Donald Trump's rallies to stop

Sanders condemns violence at Trump’s San Jose rally

Hillary didn't condemn the people who are perpetrating the violence. She blamed Trump. Bernie condemned violence in general. He didn't condemn the San Jose thugs.

There's no danger of any truth coming from your direction. Intelligence either.

Fuck you asswipe.

Why don't you get back to whining about the Mexican boot up your ass. :0)

Hit me back when you pull it out. :lol:

Your fellow black folks are being hurt the most by the Mexican invasion.....they are not welding weapons of war but are using the uteruses of their weapon to squirt out anchor after anchor baby....and you know why that is? Because these illegals produce a birth certificate written on bond paper that is then monetized allowing your beloved "gubermint" to borrow against their future labor. While these illegals work "under the table", they get "gubermint benefits and entitlements" that directs funds away from the black community and they are pissed.....want me to show you some youtube videos of blacks that despise the Barrypuppet? There are a plethora of them........seems that you are a traitor to your alleged race....(snicker)

I'd prefer the company and citizenship of mole people and extraterrestrials then you racist motherfuckers. You're in that fight by yourself bitch. Stop whining to me about Mexicans. I'd rather they be here then YOU.

By the way dummy, I didn't vote for Obama. Find a real argument.

Seems that the only racist in this thread is you....by far. You lack the intellect to debate me on the illegal immigration issue and how it waters down nationalism and is a direct threat against the sovereignty of this nation. I have given you a few multi-syllable words that may have confused you....use "Google". (snicker)

:lol: Please stop. :0) A fucking moron claiming to be intellectually superior. :lol:

Start from here sugarpants .. I don't give a fuck about what you call nationalism. And no, it is not a threat to the sovereignty of this nation .. it's a threat to racist fucks like you .. and a threat that I applaud.

The fact that you think 'sovereignty' is a big word is a demonstration of your ignorance .. and if you actually care to debate me about immigration .. be my guest you ignorant clown. :0)

I'll try not to use big words like sovereignty. :lol:

Punkinpuss, if you believe in the organic Constitution that was passed in 1787 instead of the corporate charter that was passed in 1871? You should care a great deal because nationalism has been watered down to the point that our traditions that JFK said must survive are going away.

Yeah, I will debate you on legal and illegal immigration and as to the reason the globalists are allowing it to happen and I will use their own words while kicking your ass up, down and sideways on this board.....I will give you the first "pro-illegal/pro-legal immigration point........knock yourself out, home boy.

Hillary Clinton Condemns Anti-Trump Violence but Says Trump Deserves Some Blame

Damn bripat9643 I'm starting to feel really bad making you look stupid. Are you sure you want to keep the discussion going? A few posts ago you said it was over. :dunno:

Hmm no... the video proves you wrong. Well I guess the discussion IS over, since you really have no argument.

The video proves you wrong, asshole.

I saw the video and the wetback he knocked the shit out off was following him and took a defensive stance as if he "wanted some" and got the shit knocked out of him.......then the other gutless wetbacks closed in until one or two guys had his back. Myself? I would welcome that kind of confrontation because I always carry a knife and I am well versed on how to use one should I ever be faced with superior numbers...it's an art and one that I have mastered and have passed down to my son. It's a combination of martial arts and street fighting techniques all rolled into one.
Oh shut up you pussy

Damn bripat9643 I'm starting to feel really bad making you look stupid. Are you sure you want to keep the discussion going? A few posts ago you said it was over. :dunno:

Neither one condemned the perpetrators of the violence, and crooked lying Hillary tried to blame Trump.

Neither one condemned the perpetrators of the violence, and crooked lying Hillary tried to blame Trump.
They both condemned it. It's right there in front of you. Good lord Bripat.. are you on drugs? Are you okay?

Oh shut up you pussy

Dude, learn how to use a friggin' comma, PLEASE????...........and BTW, if'n I was a pussy??? I'd be a leftard looking for a gang of like minded pussies so I could gang up on inferior numbers because that is what cowards do.

Hillary didn't condemn the people who are perpetrating the violence. She blamed Trump. Bernie condemned violence in general. He didn't condemn the San Jose thugs.

Damn you're stupid.

Clinton says rally violence "is not acceptable"

POST WHERE TRUMP HAS CONDEMNED THE VIOLENCE.

Forum List

Back