Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

I love how leftists and their media insist those are "protesters".

Those are not protesters, they are thugs, criminals and terrorists. And nothing is done to them.

Now reverse the races. What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black or brown? Or what if protesters were white and the people attacked were black or brown? Hate crime, prison for all. 30 years at least.

Only the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag. So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the Trump supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like. What the fuck?

Dude it's on the video. You're right, a guy ripped the Trump fag's shirt. The Trump fag was the victim and should have called the police. But instead, the Trump fag punched some random guy. And people reacted to get the Trump fag away from his victim. IT'S ON VIDEO.

I'm assuming we're talking about the most trivial aspect out there because you don't want to talk about the violent culture on your side?
Trump rallies are a very dangerous zone. It's a bunch of people gathering together to spread fear and hatred.

How much violence was there at Romney rallies? At McCain rallies? At Dubya rallies?

Are Trump supporters going to Hillary and Bernie rallies and violently engaging participants and police? No, it's the other way around. Stop with the lame rationale. These are violent thugs. This isn't Trump telling people to fight. You think the fighting is justified is the problem.
Bernie and Hillary rallies are pretty boring, and hatred is not part of the rally. So that's a pretty unfair comparison.

No, it's "unfair" that you justify mass violence against peaceful citizens of this country. The comparison is perfectly legit and "fair" as well.

Dude it's on the video. You're right, a guy ripped the Trump fag's shirt. The Trump fag was the victim and should have called the police. But instead, the Trump fag punched some random guy. And people reacted to get the Trump fag away from his victim. IT'S ON VIDEO.

I'm assuming we're talking about the most trivial aspect out there because you don't want to talk about the violent culture on your side?
Trump rallies are a very dangerous zone. It's a bunch of people gathering together to spread fear and hatred.

How much violence was there at Romney rallies? At McCain rallies? At Dubya rallies?

Are Trump supporters going to Hillary and Bernie rallies and violently engaging participants and police? No, it's the other way around. Stop with the lame rationale. These are violent thugs. This isn't Trump telling people to fight. You think the fighting is justified is the problem.
Bernie and Hillary rallies are pretty boring, and hatred is not part of the rally. So that's a pretty unfair comparison.

No, it's "unfair" that you justify mass violence against peaceful citizens of this country. The comparison is perfectly legit and "fair" as well.
I'm not justifying anything. Just pointing out that Bernie and Hillary rallies aren't based on hatred of specific groups of people.

I'm not justifying anything. Just pointing out that Bernie and Hillary rallies aren't based on hatred of specific groups of people.

Have you condemned the violence? Nay. But you've made lame excuses and rationale. Sounds like justifying.

When you live by hate .. hate is what you get .. and you rightwingers hate everybody.

Hate is what you get.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Trump this behavior is inexcusable and it tells us all what kind of person you are to condone it. I'm pretty sure had the Tea Party protesters acted this when they protesting at town halls a few years back you would have had a shit fit about it.

Just pointing out that Bernie and Hillary rallies aren't based on hatred of specific groups of people.

Aside from all the conservatives they hate?
What specific groups of conservatives?

200.gif

Have you condemned the violence? Nay. But you've made lame excuses and rationale. Sounds like justifying.
Of course I have. Just not in this thread since the victim was a Trump protester.

Not at all:

I think that Trumpette whore had her first orgasm in years during that video
Damn they got her good :thup:

You're cheering assault on a woman?

You realize what a complete douche bag you are, don't you?
No I'm cheering some pretty funny stuff. Did you see the look on her face? LOL! :thup:

You are a piss poor liar. You justify violence and hate geared toward targets you don't like. That is almost as disgusting as those violent people themselves.

Of course I have. Just not in this thread since the victim was a Trump protester.

That doesn't make sense. You can't condemn it and not condemn it cos.... You can't be that fucking stupid, honestly.

At 0:14 you see the skinny Trump fags throw the first punch. Maybe next time they'll keep moving along.
Glad to see you finally show your true colors.

Violence is your deal.

I wonder what will happen when these oxygen thieves meet a bunch of pipe carrying shotgun packing motherfuckers that really do hate their Mexican flag waving asses.
What will happen is Oldschool will condemn the horrific violence and point to it as an indication that the right cannot be allowed to run anything.
The right is actually very well represented by the skinny fag who stars in the beginning of the video. Somebody rips his shirt, and then the skinny fag punches another completely innocent person because it's the first person he sees. To righties that is completely justified.
More deflection.

There have been many videos put up in this thread displaying the violence of those that went to the rally simply to hate.

The pathetic part is that you and those committing these acts blame the targets of their violence and hate rather than themselves.

At 0:14 you see the skinny Trump fags throw the first punch. Maybe next time they'll keep moving along.
Glad to see you finally show your true colors.

Violence is your deal.

I wonder what will happen when these oxygen thieves meet a bunch of pipe carrying shotgun packing motherfuckers that really do hate their Mexican flag waving asses.
What will happen is Oldschool will condemn the horrific violence and point to it as an indication that the right cannot be allowed to run anything.
The right is actually very well represented by the skinny fag who stars in the beginning of the video. Somebody rips his shirt, and then the skinny fag punches another completely innocent person because it's the first person he sees. To righties that is completely justified.

How was a guy pursuing him "completely innocent?" That's already a crime.
Lol like George Zimmerman pursued Trayvon? :rofl:

FAIL
HA!

How pathetic. You have no idea about the actual facts of anything, do you. Just take your partisan stances and run with them. how pathetic.

Not at all:

No I'm cheering some pretty funny stuff. Did you see the look on her face? LOL! :thup:

You are a piss poor liar. You justify violence and hate geared toward targets you don't like. That is almost as disgusting as those violent people themselves.
Oh well maybe you're right. Violence is terrible. I wish people could figure out better ways to express themselves.

Neither is Trump's based on hatred, but it was portrayed to be hatred and ran with by the left.

Neither is Trump's based on hatred, but it was portrayed to be hatred and ran with by the left.

Other countries won't allow me to go there and set up shop. I guess I'm allowed to do violence on them cos they "hate" me.

Not at all:

Oh well maybe you're right. Violence is terrible. I wish people could figure out better ways to express themselves.

Yea, if only people could be as enlightened as you and go online and make excuses for thuggery.

Forum List

Back