🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

mexicans are people too

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
Link?
hitler blamed germany's [sic] problems on the jews [sic], as trump is doing with mexicans [sic]. .....

Mexicans are Jewish? That's weird.

Well there was Juan Epstein, the guy on "Welcome Back Cotter."

th

He was Puerto Rican, you bigot.
i'm puerto rican, you moron

Did you bring a note from your mother?

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
Link?
hitler blamed germany's [sic] problems on the jews [sic], as trump is doing with mexicans [sic]. .....

th

So did you know Juan Epstein? I didn't know until I looked it up, but he be dead now.

I miss Juan Epstein. I wonder if he's any relation to Jeffrey Epstein? And more importantly, did Epstein kill himself?

Everyone wants to know.

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
ok cool you're trivializing the lives lost trying to come into this country.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

Sure.

Does that mean there would be no consequences?

If I robbed a bank they would let me slide because my child Hunter was "dying" to get high.

Link?

are you stupid

Are you anti-Semitic in addition to being only semi literate?
it's really funny, i consistently find myself hoping you post responses because they're absolutely hilarious. like there isn't a single post you've written i haven't laughed at

There isn’t a single one you have responded to in proper English either.
lol k

Trump loves mexicans...as long as they come into our country LEGALLY.

Doesn't seem too much to ask.
except the process is almost completely impossible. you fail to realize that if it was super duper easy, immigrants would be doing it all day long. they need to break the law because there's no other realistic way for them to escape the lives they are fleeing from.

That is not a logical conclusion.
how so?

I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.
i didn't get this from anywhere, because unlike conservatives and liberals, i'm able to formulate my own thoughts. also that doesn't really mean anything, "selling out the middle class". if you'd like to explain what you meant when you typed that, I'd love to hear it, but if you're just interested in defending a fascist, there's not really much point.
I actually have seen how liberal democrats sell out to cheap Mexican labor. People with money, whatever party. Since the early 90's I've seen middle class working jobs lost to...people of questionable immigrants. Its cheaper to replace American labor with foreign laborers and destroy unions, and call it nicy nice diversity. Its lie and that's what liberals do best.
i agree that liberals are liars, but you need to realize why these people are willing to work for such low wages. it has to do less with "death to america" and more with it being the only way they can raise their kids in a place where they can succeed.
I realize full well, I have seen people that have lost long time jobs over this. Over the years, I've seen too many unscrupulous people willing to...cheat lie and steal, and then blame the political/economic climate. Cheat on your wife, lie to your brother and steal from your neighbor. It's expedient. That's the slippery slope of liberal excuses we are on now.

Link?

th

RobertoClementeatBat.jpg

When did he blame Mexicans.

Let me help you sugar cookie.

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.
geez, get your racial profiling right, it's ese. plus, the legal way can take years to be completed, if it ever even is completed. these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now, our border system is only serving to make it harder for them to seek a better life.
i don't need help sugar cookie.
:)

Why do:
"these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now "?
let's put on our thinking caps for a second ok?
they're hunted down by gangs
their economy is horrendous
their kids are starving
sounds like some ok reasons to me

Ho many are you taking in currently?

hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

Sure.

Does that mean there would be no consequences?

If I robbed a bank they would let me slide because my child Hunter was "dying" to get high.
or how about you stop trivializing children dying. what if you robbed a convenience store to feed your starving child? that's a bit more realistic. what if hunter was looking at you with pain in his eyes, not knowing where his next meal was gonna come from, and you didn't have a job. would you just say "nah hunter, sucks to suck, you just have to starve"? or would you rob a small store, not hurt anyone, just to feed your beloved son? you kinda confused me with that there jimbo

Link?

th

View attachment 411302
baseball

Link?
hitler blamed germany's problems on the jews, as trump is doing with mexicans. objectifying them and making them seem like they're what's wrong with america. and if you believe that they are, his propaganda has worked.
Adolf would have traded the Jews for Mexicans any day of the week. So would I.Matter of fact a good Mexican lawyer would be good for anyone. Mexican doctors actually give a fuck about their patients. Plus they all can hot wire a car in 15 seconds. A fucking Jew has to hire a 'groid to do it. :stir: . Yup. Still here. Waiting to see if Tulsi wins.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

What are their children dying from?
starvation, murder, malnutrition, abandonment, poverty, diseases, etc

I have a map to Belize than can have for free.

And a free used Hunter Biden autographed meth pipe.

Link?

th

View attachment 411302
baseball

Clemente!!!!

We are already taking in 1.4 million a year...far FAR more than any other country.

Sorry but we can't take the whole world in.

When did he blame Mexicans.

Let me help you sugar cookie.

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.
geez, get your racial profiling right, it's ese. plus, the legal way can take years to be completed, if it ever even is completed. these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now, our border system is only serving to make it harder for them to seek a better life.
i don't need help sugar cookie.
:)

Why do:
"these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now "?
let's put on our thinking caps for a second ok?
they're hunted down by gangs
their economy is horrendous
their kids are starving
sounds like some ok reasons to me

Ho many are you taking in currently?
i've read it a couple times and i seriously can't derive any meaning from this. if you wanna try again, feel free, but that was completely unintelligable.

Lives lost breaking the law.

Link?

th

View attachment 411302
baseball

Clemente!!!!
ok

If Donald Trump was doing that to Mexicans then why would Mexicans start voting for him in unprecedented numbers? I know lots of Mexicans, some are my friends. They aren't stupid and they are great people.
it's interesting to me that you bring up that they aren't stupid and that they're great people. i never implied that they weren't. anyway, your point is fundamentally flawed in that you're neglecting the one thing every politician has in common: they're dirty liars. if i promised a pizza party for a group of 3rd graders if they get their reading log signed, they're gonna do that, regardless of if i intend to give them that pizza or not. the same is for when trump promises these outlandish things. people who live in poverty have to vote for whoever is going to (or says they're going to) make life cheaper.
Donald Trump never blamed Mexicans for all of the country's problems so your whole premise is based on fiction. He is working a solution for the DACA youth and he has done more to improve the quality of life for Hispanics than Obama ever did.
ok let's go one point at a time here. my premise (thanks for asking about my premise by the way, it really helps you have a better idea of what i mean before you attack it) was that trump's tactics of hypergeneralizing mexicans as rapists, thieves, and murderers is eerily similar to hitler's tactics that consisted of the same thing, simply pointed at jews. if you can name me 5 things trump has done to improve life for hispanics (we weren't even talking about hispanics by the way, we were talking about immigrants), i'll take you seriously. obviously i'm not your teacher, but sources would be appreciated, you conservatives never seem to have sources to back up your outlandish claims.
Your initial premise is crap. Period. Apparently you don't know this, but when Donald Trump made those statements he was SPECIFICALLY talking about the aliens crossing the Southern Border illegally. I have lived near the Southern border for nearly 40 years and I have seen the local reports of the tons of drugs, the human traffickers, the children used as de facto passports and then discarded once inside the country and yes the many criminals and some rapists who enter this country illegally. The good Hispanics of our country recognize the Democrat narrative is bogus and that Donald Trump is working for them. That is why they voted for him in record numbers. They are smart, hard working good Americans.

Forum List

Back