🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

mexicans are people too

just when i started to have a shred of respect for you, you patronize me. yes you would be prosecuted. if you're comfortable with people being prosecuted for trying to enter the country, that makes you (by definition) a fascist and a eugenist. these are human people who just want the best for their children. they love their kids just as much as you (hopefully) love your kid(s).

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

Last name simplified at Ellis Island.

Can I enter your house illegally because I need a better life?

If caught I promise to ask for asylum?

No harm no foul?

Attachments

• USA_1stCav.png
    USA_1stCav.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
ok cool you're trivializing the lives lost trying to come into this country.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

Sure.

Does that mean there would be no consequences?

If I robbed a bank they would let me slide because my child Hunter was "dying" to get high.
or how about you stop trivializing children dying. what if you robbed a convenience store to feed your starving child? that's a bit more realistic. what if hunter was looking at you with pain in his eyes, not knowing where his next meal was gonna come from, and you didn't have a job. would you just say "nah hunter, sucks to suck, you just have to starve"? or would you rob a small store, not hurt anyone, just to feed your beloved son? you kinda confused me with that there jimbo

I agree.

My question ro you, for the second time is, would there still be consequences to my decision to act illegally, and illegal action?

Would I be prosecuted for the convenience store robbery if caught?

Am I in better shape to help Hunter now?
that's not the bigger issue, jimbo. the issue is that these people are being prosecuted for doing what is best for their families.
That's what every criminal says. That's what the little illegal said when he put a gun to my head and stole my car.
cool story, but you don't know what empathy is. do some research about sociological imagination before getting on mommy's computer and repeating what you've heard from the orange man on the tv ok buddy? i'll even make you some chocolate chip cookies!

just when i started to have a shred of respect for you, you patronize me. yes you would be prosecuted. if you're comfortable with people being prosecuted for trying to enter the country, that makes you (by definition) a fascist and a eugenist. these are human people who just want the best for their children. they love their kids just as much as you (hopefully) love your kid(s).

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?
i don't care about how your family got here, i don't remember asking either.

hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

Sure.

Does that mean there would be no consequences?

If I robbed a bank they would let me slide because my child Hunter was "dying" to get high.
or how about you stop trivializing children dying. what if you robbed a convenience store to feed your starving child? that's a bit more realistic. what if hunter was looking at you with pain in his eyes, not knowing where his next meal was gonna come from, and you didn't have a job. would you just say "nah hunter, sucks to suck, you just have to starve"? or would you rob a small store, not hurt anyone, just to feed your beloved son? you kinda confused me with that there jimbo

I agree.

My question ro you, for the second time is, would there still be consequences to my decision to act illegally, and illegal action?

Would I be prosecuted for the convenience store robbery if caught?

Am I in better shape to help Hunter now?
that's not the bigger issue, jimbo. the issue is that these people are being prosecuted for doing what is best for their families.
That's what every criminal says. That's what the little illegal said when he put a gun to my head and stole my car.
cool story, but you don't know what empathy is. do some research about sociological imagination before getting on mommy's computer and repeating what you've heard from the orange man on the tv ok buddy? i'll even make you some chocolate chip cookies!

Sloppy Ghey Man Pass duly noted.

He eats those cookies and wakes up with a used rubber in him.

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?

No harm no foul?

Lives lost breaking the law.

Lives lost breaking the law.
Mexicans are people, too? Really? Why not just do as humans do, and immigrate legally? And why don't their exploiters, er, employers verify their immigration status? What's the problem here?
do research and find out, i'm done arguing with a bigot who won't stop patronizing me.

I think you're a bit soft to make it around here.
You need to act like Poo Flinger who's not ashamed of his retardation and has no problem showing it.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.
i didn't get this from anywhere, because unlike conservatives and liberals, i'm able to formulate my own thoughts. also that doesn't really mean anything, "selling out the middle class". if you'd like to explain what you meant when you typed that, I'd love to hear it, but if you're just interested in defending a fascist, there's not really much point.
I actually have seen how liberal democrats sell out to cheap Mexican labor. People with money, whatever party. Since the early 90's I've seen middle class working jobs lost to...people of questionable immigrants. Its cheaper to replace American labor with foreign laborers and destroy unions, and call it nicy nice diversity. Its lie and that's what liberals do best.
i agree that liberals are liars, but you need to realize why these people are willing to work for such low wages. it has to do less with "death to america" and more with it being the only way they can raise their kids in a place where they can succeed.

Sorry,we dont owe them that.
How about they stay in their own country and make changes...you know,like when we told the Brits to fuck off.
lol ok fascist. look up what fascism is and try to tell me you aren't one.
i'll be here

Boy Im 55 and have followed politics for 35 years so I'm well aware what a fascist is.
I see you as a college freshman living on daddy's dime.
ah fun, playing armchair psychologist? tell me how i grew up, doc, please, tell me where i went wrong.

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?

You don't care because it doesn't support your narrative because they immigrated legally.

Sad really.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.
i didn't get this from anywhere, because unlike conservatives and liberals, i'm able to formulate my own thoughts. also that doesn't really mean anything, "selling out the middle class". if you'd like to explain what you meant when you typed that, I'd love to hear it, but if you're just interested in defending a fascist, there's not really much point.
I actually have seen how liberal democrats sell out to cheap Mexican labor. People with money, whatever party. Since the early 90's I've seen middle class working jobs lost to...people of questionable immigrants. Its cheaper to replace American labor with foreign laborers and destroy unions, and call it nicy nice diversity. Its lie and that's what liberals do best.
i agree that liberals are liars, but you need to realize why these people are willing to work for such low wages. it has to do less with "death to america" and more with it being the only way they can raise their kids in a place where they can succeed.

How about they stay in their own country and make changes...you know,like when we told the Brits to fuck off.
i'll be here

Boy Im 55 and have followed politics for 35 years so I'm well aware what a fascist is.
ah fun, playing armchair psychologist? tell me how i grew up, doc, please, tell me where i went wrong.

When you caught the Ghey.

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?

No harm no foul?
i believe in the treatment of humans like humans. if that concept is too complex for you, i'm sorry

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?

You don't care because it doesn't support your narrative because they immigrated legally.

Sad really.
ok go ahead and tell me how i feel lmao

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?

No harm no foul?
i believe in the treatment of humans like humans. if that concept is too complex for you, i'm sorry

It is clear you will not touch those questions because you can't.

i'll be here

When you caught the Ghey.
hahaha! you're so funny!

i'll be here

You tell me.
You're the one calling me a fascist. Typical antifa shit Jr.

He's buying votes- he is al least honest in his opinions- speking with forked tongue seems to be a trait people in the public eye have a tendency to do- R and D
both sides are definitely super deeply flawed, maybe beyond repair. both are full of liars and cheaters, but we still can't seem to escape either party. makes me scared for the future of the country.
Let me guess. You voted for trump who lies constantly. No both parties don’t like equally as much trump lies most.

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?

No harm no foul?

It is clear you will not touch those questions because you can't.
k
What is wrong about employers asking for valid proof of immigration status?
do research, i don't like bigots
Me either. You didn't answer the question.
too bad for you i guess
HMM, how so?
you seem to be so interested in finding out from me, you'll have to cope

He's buying votes- he is al least honest in his opinions- speking with forked tongue seems to be a trait people in the public eye have a tendency to do- R and D
both sides are definitely super deeply flawed, maybe beyond repair. both are full of liars and cheaters, but we still can't seem to escape either party. makes me scared for the future of the country.
Let me guess. You voted for trump who lies constantly. No both parties don’t like equally as much trump lies most.
no, i voted biden lol

i'll be here

You tell me.
You're the one calling me a fascist. Typical antifa shit Jr.
the difference here is that fascist has a definition. if i'm calling you one, that means you fit the criteria. look it up and try again there buster brown.

also hell yeah i'm antifa. american in world war ii was antifa

Forum List

Back