🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

mexicans are people too

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.
i didn't get this from anywhere, because unlike conservatives and liberals, i'm able to formulate my own thoughts. also that doesn't really mean anything, "selling out the middle class". if you'd like to explain what you meant when you typed that, I'd love to hear it, but if you're just interested in defending a fascist, there's not really much point.
I actually have seen how liberal democrats sell out to cheap Mexican labor. People with money, whatever party. Since the early 90's I've seen middle class working jobs lost to...people of questionable immigrants. Its cheaper to replace American labor with foreign laborers and destroy unions, and call it nicy nice diversity. Its lie and that's what liberals do best.
i agree that liberals are liars, but you need to realize why these people are willing to work for such low wages. it has to do less with "death to america" and more with it being the only way they can raise their kids in a place where they can succeed.

Sorry,we dont owe them that.
How about they stay in their own country and make changes...you know,like when we told the Brits to fuck off.
lol ok fascist. look up what fascism is and try to tell me you aren't one.
i'll be here

Boy Im 55 and have followed politics for 35 years so I'm well aware what a fascist is.
I see you as a college freshman living on daddy's dime.
ah fun, playing armchair psychologist? tell me how i grew up, doc, please, tell me where i went wrong.

You tell me.
You're the one calling me a fascist. Typical antifa shit Jr.
the difference here is that fascist has a definition. if i'm calling you one, that means you fit the criteria. look it up and try again there buster brown.

also hell yeah i'm antifa. american in world war ii was antifa

Ah ....so you're one of those little piss ants that run away when real Americans stand up.
Come to Texas little man.

And what the fuck does "fascist have a definition" supposed to mean?

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
If Donald Trump was doing that to Mexicans then why would Mexicans start voting for him in unprecedented numbers? I know lots of Mexicans, some are my friends. They aren't stupid and they are great people.
it's interesting to me that you bring up that they aren't stupid and that they're great people. i never implied that they weren't. anyway, your point is fundamentally flawed in that you're neglecting the one thing every politician has in common: they're dirty liars. if i promised a pizza party for a group of 3rd graders if they get their reading log signed, they're gonna do that, regardless of if i intend to give them that pizza or not. the same is for when trump promises these outlandish things. people who live in poverty have to vote for whoever is going to (or says they're going to) make life cheaper.
Donald Trump never blamed Mexicans for all of the country's problems so your whole premise is based on fiction. He is working a solution for the DACA youth and he has done more to improve the quality of life for Hispanics than Obama ever did.
ok let's go one point at a time here. my premise (thanks for asking about my premise by the way, it really helps you have a better idea of what i mean before you attack it) was that trump's tactics of hypergeneralizing mexicans as rapists, thieves, and murderers is eerily similar to hitler's tactics that consisted of the same thing, simply pointed at jews. if you can name me 5 things trump has done to improve life for hispanics (we weren't even talking about hispanics by the way, we were talking about immigrants), i'll take you seriously. obviously i'm not your teacher, but sources would be appreciated, you conservatives never seem to have sources to back up your outlandish claims.
Your initial premise is crap. Period. Apparently you don't know this, but when Donald Trump made those statements he was SPECIFICALLY talking about the aliens crossing the Southern Border illegally. I have lived near the Southern border for nearly 40 years and I have seen the local reports of the tons of drugs, the human traffickers, the children used as de facto passports and then discarded once inside the country and yes the many criminals and some rapists who enter this country illegally. The good Hispanics of our country recognize the Democrat narrative is bogus and that Donald Trump is working for them. That is why they voted for him in record numbers. They are smart, hard working good Americans.
you're a fascist. i really don't know what else to say. every point you listed is a simulacrum.
You are a rookie who tried to slide by with a weak FAKE premise and I blew you out of the water. You of course play your last card calling me a fascist. LOL that was too easy.
k fashie

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
ok cool you're trivializing the lives lost trying to come into this country.
Lives lost breaking the law.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
Mexicans are people, too? Really? Why not just do as humans do, and immigrate legally? And why don't their exploiters, er, employers verify their immigration status? What's the problem here?
do research and find out, i'm done arguing with a bigot who won't stop patronizing me.

I think you're a bit soft to make it around here.
You need to act like Poo Flinger who's not ashamed of his retardation and has no problem showing it.
that's the whole point of becoming smarter though. unless you're admitting that in terms of knowledge you've stagnated, this point is almost completely moot. you've done more damage to yourself than to me on this one.

just when i started to have a shred of respect for you, you patronize me. yes you would be prosecuted. if you're comfortable with people being prosecuted for trying to enter the country, that makes you (by definition) a fascist and a eugenist. these are human people who just want the best for their children. they love their kids just as much as you (hopefully) love your kid(s).

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

Last name simplified at Ellis Island.

Can I enter your house illegally because I need a better life?

If caught I promise to ask for asylum?

No harm no foul?
i don't care about how your family got here, i don't remember asking either.

You don't care because it doesn't support your narrative because they immigrated legally.

Sad really.
Actually its the opposite. How old are you? I have seen American jobs stolen, err given to foreigners by liberals...I used to be a hard headed rationalist LIBERAL. Not some twit that excuses exploiting illegal aliens or creating 98 new genders or 47 new ways to create race bias. Police are the least problem of the black community, actually its themselves. I digress.

I know better than to ask you where you got this from. But in 35 years past in my life experience I've seen liberal democrats practically give over middle class jobs and sellout the middle class, THAT, BROTHER is the problem. Democrats are selling out, not representing.
i didn't get this from anywhere, because unlike conservatives and liberals, i'm able to formulate my own thoughts. also that doesn't really mean anything, "selling out the middle class". if you'd like to explain what you meant when you typed that, I'd love to hear it, but if you're just interested in defending a fascist, there's not really much point.
I actually have seen how liberal democrats sell out to cheap Mexican labor. People with money, whatever party. Since the early 90's I've seen middle class working jobs lost to...people of questionable immigrants. Its cheaper to replace American labor with foreign laborers and destroy unions, and call it nicy nice diversity. Its lie and that's what liberals do best.
i agree that liberals are liars, but you need to realize why these people are willing to work for such low wages. it has to do less with "death to america" and more with it being the only way they can raise their kids in a place where they can succeed.

How about they stay in their own country and make changes...you know,like when we told the Brits to fuck off.
i'll be here

Boy Im 55 and have followed politics for 35 years so I'm well aware what a fascist is.
ah fun, playing armchair psychologist? tell me how i grew up, doc, please, tell me where i went wrong.

You tell me.
the difference here is that fascist has a definition. if i'm calling you one, that means you fit the criteria. look it up and try again there buster brown.

Ah ....so you're one of those little piss ants that run away when real Americans stand up.

i've been to texas once or twice, frankly it's the armpit of america, so i've got no reason to come back. and fascism has a definition. look it up and you'll see that it fits you like a glove. by definition, you are a fascist.

and by the way, i'm gonna be here loooooong after you guys lose interest in this thread. trust me when i say you'll be the one who sits down.

i'll be here

You tell me.

World War II

As if you could squash a grape in a fruit fight.

And how could anybody really invade with your open borders?

Our army is seeking a better lifestyle and demands asylum.

just when i started to have a shred of respect for you, you patronize me. yes you would be prosecuted. if you're comfortable with people being prosecuted for trying to enter the country, that makes you (by definition) a fascist and a eugenist. these are human people who just want the best for their children. they love their kids just as much as you (hopefully) love your kid(s).

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?

You don't care because it doesn't support your narrative because they immigrated legally.

Sad really.
Actually its the opposite. How old are you? I have seen American jobs stolen, err given to foreigners by liberals...I used to be a hard headed rationalist LIBERAL. Not some twit that excuses exploiting illegal aliens or creating 98 new genders or 47 new ways to create race bias. Police are the least the problem of the black community, actually its themselves. I digress.
take sociology or human geography and then come back and reread that. you really are the textbook definition of a bigot.

i'll be here

You tell me.

i've been to texas once or twice, frankly it's the armpit of america, so i've got no reason to come back. and fascism has a definition. look it up and you'll see that it fits you like a glove. by definition, you are a fascist.

and by the way, i'm gonna be here loooooong after you guys lose interest in this thread. trust me when i say you'll be the one who sits down.

You are tweaking like Hunter Biden?

i'll be here

You tell me.

World War II

oh boo hoo, our army full of dipshits who piss around and commit war crimes isn't gonna know what to do with daddy trumps 900 billion dollar budget each year? i'm gonna go cry...

i'll be here

You tell me.

you fucking disgust me. leave any recovering drug addict out of this. you are an embarassment to the american people if you can do that with a straight face.

i'll be here

You tell me.

World War II

oh boo hoo, our army full of dipshits who piss around and commit war crimes isn't gonna know what to do with daddy trumps 900 billion dollar budget each year? i'm gonna go cry...
A-10ThunderboltII.jpg

i'll be here

You tell me.

Again...I dont see you lasting here.

i'll be here

You tell me.

you fucking disgust me. leave any recovering drug addict out of this. you are an embarassment to the american people if you can do that with a straight face.
CryBaby.jpg

i'll be here

You tell me.

World War II

View attachment 411319
ok

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

No harm no foul?

Sad really.
Actually its the opposite. How old are you? I have seen American jobs stolen, err given to foreigners by liberals...I used to be a hard headed rationalist LIBERAL. Not some twit that excuses exploiting illegal aliens or creating 98 new genders or 47 new ways to create race bias. Police are the least the problem of the black community, actually its themselves. I digress.
take sociology or human geography and then come back and reread that. you really are the textbook definition of a bigot.
I don't think so, kid. Black on black violence is HUGE predominant issue in poor black communities. Black on black violence is 90% of the issue. It gets ignored by the media and the liberal press But instead, BLM and the liberal media focus George Floyd, died of an drug overdose. Breanna Taylor died in a shootout her drug dealer boy friend shooting first. This focus on a few (white) police whilst ignoring the race riots?Republicans/conservatives aren't rioting and destroying cities, its the the Democrats.

i'll be here

You didn’t follow politics until you were 20?

just when i started to have a shred of respect for you, you patronize me. yes you would be prosecuted. if you're comfortable with people being prosecuted for trying to enter the country, that makes you (by definition) a fascist and a eugenist. ...

??????

Your dictionary is broken, kid.

Mexicans are people, too? Really? Why not just do as humans do, and immigrate legally? And why don't their exploiters, er, employers verify their immigration status? What's the problem here?
do research and find out, i'm done arguing with a bigot who won't stop patronizing me.

I think you're a bit soft to make it around here.
You need to act like Poo Flinger who's not ashamed of his retardation and has no problem showing it.
that's the whole point of becoming smarter though. unless you're admitting that in terms of knowledge you've stagnated, this point is almost completely moot. you've done more damage to yourself than to me on this one.

You might want to learn English before you start trying to play the “look at me I’m wicked smaht!” card, champ.

i'll be here

You didn’t follow politics until you were 20?

LOL....

Forum List

Back