🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

mexicans are people too

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
ok cool you're trivializing the lives lost trying to come into this country.
How many illegals have you invited to live in your home?
again, i live relatively far from the southern border and, as such, have never been in a situation where i've been a position to offer asylum in my home.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
Then you can rest your tiny little mind. He isn't doing that.
lol ok bootlicker
It's funny the way you insist you should be taken seriously.
it's funny, the way you do the same. bear in mind that you've yet to refute my claim with evidence. you've only attacked my argument, or myself. i'm the only one between you and i that has cited anything based in reality

hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
again, i live relatively far from the southern border and, as such, have never been in a situation where i've been a position to offer asylum in my home.

So you admit you haven't seen the damage they cause first hand.
Why am I not surprised.

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
lol wow this is an incredibly disgusting thing to read. i already know that you're lying to me. i've literally not once met a mexican person who fits the bill for any of what you just said. to posit that an entire group of people fits a single stereotype is frankly hilarious, as you claim to be an adult, yet you're completely closed off to the idea that mexican people are just the same as american people. maybe just maybe, we're all a bunch of stupid monkeys on a rock that's flying through the world and we're gonna die. and the sooner you can realize that, the sooner you can realize that you're no better than the dirtiest, filthiest person on this entire planet, because at the end of the day, we'll all die, and who'll be there to remember that you were the greatest person on earth? nobody. just try not to make life harder for other people and maybe we can make it less horrible for each other.
The election's over. You can stop lying now.

Unless, of course, it's pathological.
you're right. and the evidence shows biden will likely win. so much for silent majority i guess.

Why am I not surprised.
and you've not seen the horrors they had to endure to live in this country.
why am i not surprised.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
those horrors couldnt be that bad if they are still here,,,

NO BORDERS! NO WALL! NO USA AT ALL!
that's the whole idea of communism lol. i get that you were trying to trivialize my argument but you really ended up epitomizing communism. a quick definition from a self proclaimed ancom because you all clearly don't know what communism is: a society that rejects capital and exists without class, money, or private property. the people would own the means of production, and the main governing body would act in the interest of the people.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
are you an actual cro magnon? they're enduring those horrors so that they can live here. they're willing to endure them so that they can raise their kids.

Mexico are one treatment for US ... still Mexico will war against US troops ... :smoke:

??????

Try again

Can't spell about this upcoming war ... maybe Russia are mine new shit ...

I’m sure you’re trying your best, but you’re really going to have to improve your English a little if you want anyone to understand what the hell you’re talking about.

I do the best of mine knowledge in political and military assistance ...
i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
He's buying votes- he is al least honest in his opinions- speking with forked tongue seems to be a trait people in the public eye have a tendency to do- R and D
both sides are definitely super deeply flawed, maybe beyond repair. both are full of liars and cheaters, but we still can't seem to escape either party. makes me scared for the future of the country.

What future?
lmao this true

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
are you an actual cro magnon? they're enduring those horrors so that they can live here. they're willing to endure them so that they can raise their kids.
still doesnt mean its worse than where they came from,,, sorry but your 3rd hand opinion is just stupid and disrespectful to speak for them,,,

I have lived around Mexicans my entire adult life. I have an entire Mexican wing of my own family. For the most part they are the thieves, murderers, rapists and drug dealers that we were warned about. Both rapists of people and animals.
In that case, I'll stick with the Cubans and Colombians.
Cubans aren't so bad. Colombians are vicious. That's why they make such stellar gang bangers.

Humans are all roughly the same.
based

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
still doesnt mean its worse than where they came from,,, sorry but your 3rd hand opinion is just stupid and disrespectful to speak for them,,,
ok, so is yours, saying that they're all here to rape and kill people.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

Sure I have.
I've been to mehico many times and lived a hundred miles from the border.
My favorite part about living on the remote S. Llano river in Texas was telling the illegals to go a half mile up the river to a house that will give them food and water.
Only it was the local Sheriff's house.
He stopped by one day and asked if it was me sending the illegals his way.
Of course I admitted it was me and he laughed his ass off!!!

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
when did I say that,, in fact when did trump say that???

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

Fuck them and their kids.

Lives lost breaking the law.

Lives lost breaking the law.
Mexicans are people, too? Really? Why not just do as humans do, and immigrate legally? And why don't their exploiters, er, employers verify their immigration status? What's the problem here?
do research and find out, i'm done arguing with a bigot who won't stop patronizing me.

I think you're a bit soft to make it around here.
You need to act like Poo Flinger who's not ashamed of his retardation and has no problem showing it.
that's the whole point of becoming smarter though. unless you're admitting that in terms of knowledge you've stagnated, this point is almost completely moot. you've done more damage to yourself than to me on this one.

You might want to learn English before you start trying to play the “look at me I’m wicked smaht!” card, champ.
literally name one place i've made a gramatical mistake. i make sure to read and reread my shit before i post it, the only possible thing you're talking about is my decision to use exclusively lower case letters, and if you honestly believe that demonstrates anything about my handle on the english language, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

Drunk driving and raping is the mehican national pastime.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
for clarity, trump never said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers, he simply implied it by saying that mexicans are rapists and murderers without taking the time to clarify that he didn't mean all. just as you implied it when you never refuted the stereotype but instead added to it by positing (nonverbally) that mexicans are simple, one sided creatures.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

Drunk driving and raping is the mehican national pastime.
ok cool so you're racist

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
for clarity, trump never said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers, he simply implied it by saying that mexicans are rapists and murderers without taking the time to clarify that he didn't mean all. just as you implied it when you never refuted the stereotype but instead added to it by positing (nonverbally) that mexicans are simple, one sided creatures.
do you lie all the time or only when quoting trump???

Forum List

Back