🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

mexicans are people too

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
ok cool you're trivializing the lives lost trying to come into this country.
How many illegals have you invited to live in your home?
again, i live relatively far from the southern border and, as such, have never been in a situation where i've been a position to offer asylum in my home.

So you admit you haven't seen the damage they cause first hand.
Why am I not surprised.
and you've not seen the horrors they had to endure to live in this country.
why am i not surprised.
those horrors couldnt be that bad if they are still here,,,
are you an actual cro magnon? they're enduring those horrors so that they can live here. they're willing to endure them so that they can raise their kids.
still doesnt mean its worse than where they came from,,, sorry but your 3rd hand opinion is just stupid and disrespectful to speak for them,,,
ok, so is yours, saying that they're all here to rape and kill people.
when did I say that,, in fact when did trump say that???
for clarity, trump never said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers, he simply implied it by saying that mexicans are rapists and murderers without taking the time to clarify that he didn't mean all. just as you implied it when you never refuted the stereotype but instead added to it by positing (nonverbally) that mexicans are simple, one sided creatures.
do you lie all the time or only when quoting trump???
ok bootlicker. you're the type that if trump said the sky was red to wholeheartedly believe it, and throw a fit when anyone says otherwise. go back to worshipping trump's shadow

I just love how you ignore the posts that you cant refute...it's so leftist of you.
name a single post i haven't responded to on this entire thread, aside from ones left overnight. i've made sure to respond to every single one i notice. to try and redirect the conversation a little bit, how come it's always facts don't care about your feelings with you trumpies, but when the polls show favor toward biden, you claim voter fraud? i thought facts didn't care about your feelings?
... it's so conservative of you.

You've dodged several.
you just dodged the entire second half of that post, fashie

The other half of your post was off topic.

hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
again, i live relatively far from the southern border and, as such, have never been in a situation where i've been a position to offer asylum in my home.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
are you an actual cro magnon? they're enduring those horrors so that they can live here. they're willing to endure them so that they can raise their kids.
still doesnt mean its worse than where they came from,,, sorry but your 3rd hand opinion is just stupid and disrespectful to speak for them,,,

Drunk driving and raping is the mehican national pastime.
ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,
mexicans are a country?

are you having a stroke?
mexico is the country,,, mexicans live in mexico,,,

any more education I have to give you will require a fee,,,
then americans aren't a race. then europeans aren't a race. you've gotta realize, your argument is just wrong. it was a valiant effort, though, i'll give you that.
also i'm not even gonna lie, the bit amount any more education and i'll have to pay a fee was a really good zinger.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
No one here and certainly not Trump has ever even suggested that Mexicans are not people only those that aren't legal aliens are not US citizens. US citizenship is not a requirement for status as a person.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
Hmmmm I think that you are confusing illegals with actual citizens aren't you there wacko??

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,
mexicans are a country?

are you having a stroke?

then americans aren't a race. then europeans aren't a race. you've gotta realize, your argument is just wrong. it was a valiant effort, though, i'll give you that.
also i'm not even gonna lie, the bit amount any more education and i'll have to pay a fee was a really good zinger.

No shit Sherlock.
Who said American was a race?

What is wrong about employers asking for valid proof of immigration status?
do research, i don't like bigots

If the only response you’ve got is “do research,” you have failed, champ. Bigly.
if you don't know what a bigot is, you have failed, champ. bigly.
When you see your culture erased by people that claim noticing it is bigotry, it's just gaslighting. We notice. Messicans can immigrate legally, in the same way YOU can follow speed limits or not cheat on your wife. I am not givingthem an "out" here.
slow down there buster brown, "culture erased" is a super eugenist way to look at cultural diffusion. and let's take the example of speeding, because you seem to be blind to the various flaws in the immigration system. suppose i wanted to go to walmart, right? i just gotta follow the speed limit. suppose the speed limit is 0.25 mph. suppose i live 20 miles from the nearest walmart. you can see why speeding might just seem better. the main difference between your example and immigration is that the immigration system is flawed in such a way that it can take these people years to be approved to live here, if they ever even do get approved. if it was easy to immigrate here, they would.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,
mexicans are a country?

are you having a stroke?

which americans and europeans are you talking about???

cause we got white,black,oriental and brown americans and europeans,,,

Hmmmm I think that you are confusing illegals with actual citizens aren't you there wacko??
reread that and realize that you're dehumanizing undocumented citizens in several ways. firstly, you decide to call them "illegals" which immediately implies that they're just objects, mere annoyances to be dealt with. then you also try to dichotomize humans, by positing that there are distinct groups of them, "illegals" and "actual citizens". this mentality is the exact same one that hitler used when scapegoating on the jews, he began by blaming them for an unreasonable amount of crimes, then escalated to dehumanization, until the populous was fine with concentration camps. i'm obviously not saying that trump is hitler, i'm simply acknowledging the disconcerting similarities between him and hitler.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,
mexicans are a country?

are you having a stroke?

okay, thanks for clarifying just how horrible of a person you are.
anyone who still uses "oriental" can fuck off. i refuse to engage further with you after this point.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,
mexicans are a country?

are you having a stroke?

okay, thanks for clarifying just how horrible of a person you are.
anyone who still uses "oriental" can fuck off. i refuse to engage further with you after this point.
its not like I called them slant eyes,,,
you are aware orient just means from the east dont you???
I think youre just another leftist pussy that lives off feelings instead of reality,,,

just when i started to have a shred of respect for you, you patronize me. yes you would be prosecuted. if you're comfortable with people being prosecuted for trying to enter the country, that makes you (by definition) a fascist and a eugenist. these are human people who just want the best for their children. they love their kids just as much as you (hopefully) love your kid(s).

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

Last name simplified at Ellis Island.

Can I enter your house illegally because I need a better life?

If caught I promise to ask for asylum?

No harm no foul?
i don't care about how your family got here, i don't remember asking either.

You don't care because it doesn't support your narrative because they immigrated legally.

Sad really.
Actually its the opposite. How old are you? I have seen American jobs stolen, err given to foreigners by liberals...I used to be a hard headed rationalist LIBERAL. Not some twit that excuses exploiting illegal aliens or creating 98 new genders or 47 new ways to create race bias. Police are the least the problem of the black community, actually its themselves. I digress.
take sociology or human geography and then come back and reread that. you really are the textbook definition of a bigot.
I don't think so, kid. Black on black violence is HUGE predominant issue in poor black communities. Black on black violence is 90% of the issue. It gets ignored by the media and the liberal press But instead, BLM and the liberal media focus George Floyd, died of an drug overdose. Breanna Taylor died in a shootout her drug dealer boy friend shooting first. This focus on a few (white) police whilst ignoring the race riots?Republicans/conservatives aren't rioting and destroying cities, its the the Democrats.
if you can honestly weaponize the murder of George Floyd and Breanna Taylor, you're only demonstrating that you've absolutely no empathy. i won't argue with someone willing to weaponize victims of systemic racism.

just when i started to have a shred of respect for you, you patronize me. yes you would be prosecuted. if you're comfortable with people being prosecuted for trying to enter the country, that makes you (by definition) a fascist and a eugenist. these are human people who just want the best for their children. they love their kids just as much as you (hopefully) love your kid(s).

They can enter legally.

I am fine with that.

How my peeps got here.

Last name simplified at Ellis Island.

Can I enter your house illegally because I need a better life?

If caught I promise to ask for asylum?

No harm no foul?
i don't care about how your family got here, i don't remember asking either.

You don't care because it doesn't support your narrative because they immigrated legally.

Sad really.
Actually its the opposite. How old are you? I have seen American jobs stolen, err given to foreigners by liberals...I used to be a hard headed rationalist LIBERAL. Not some twit that excuses exploiting illegal aliens or creating 98 new genders or 47 new ways to create race bias. Police are the least the problem of the black community, actually its themselves. I digress.
take sociology or human geography and then come back and reread that. you really are the textbook definition of a bigot.
I don't think so, kid. Black on black violence is HUGE predominant issue in poor black communities. Black on black violence is 90% of the issue. It gets ignored by the media and the liberal press But instead, BLM and the liberal media focus George Floyd, died of an drug overdose. Breanna Taylor died in a shootout her drug dealer boy friend shooting first. This focus on a few (white) police whilst ignoring the race riots?Republicans/conservatives aren't rioting and destroying cities, its the the Democrats.
if you can honestly weaponize the murder of George Floyd and Breanna Taylor, you're only demonstrating that you've absolutely no empathy. i won't argue with someone willing to weaponize victims of systemic racism.
floyd wasnt a victim of racism,,,

I am like 25 years into this, I have seen jobs lost, I've seen the entire culture shift . Against our will and to our detriment, the middle class or poor Americans NEVER benefited nor wanted taking over our jobs, just heartless well meaning left-winger liberals hand-in hand with or corporate high mucky-mucks that don't understand the harm they are doing...This is exactly why we have all these homeless people, you fucking morons!

Last edited:
" Get Off Your Lazy Bum Ass And Pursue A Private Mission "

* Communist Hates Americans And Serves An Anti-Racist Racist Agenda *

let's put on our thinking caps for a second ok?
they're hunted down by gangs
their economy is horrendous
their kids are starving
sounds like some ok reasons to me
They have bred themselves into poverty and are arriving into the us to do the same ; there are limits to the number of individuals who can be employed .

The thugs and gangs are arriving along with them .

Something you do not get from your anti-racist racist armchair is that the religion of secular humanism expects all other religions to be private and solicit funds for its charities from philanthropic institutions , while the religion of secular humanism expects that its own charities be funded by commandeering public coffers through coercion of taxpayers .

Thus , if you are all encompassed and enthralled with charity in helping your brethren race of invaders , get off your lazy bum ass and convert that loud mouth volition through actions as a PRIVATE mission to help those you are blubbering about in their own damned countries ; I SUGGEST YOU BRING CRATE LOADS OF CONDOMS .

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

What are their children dying from?
starvation, murder, malnutrition, abandonment, poverty, diseases, etc
Link?
hitler blamed germany's [sic] problems on the jews [sic], as trump is doing with mexicans [sic]. .....

Mexicans are Jewish? That's weird.
are you stupid

Are you anti-Semitic in addition to being only semi literate?
it's really funny, i consistently find myself hoping you post responses because they're absolutely hilarious. like there isn't a single post you've written i haven't laughed at

There isn’t a single one you have responded to in proper English either.
name a single grammatical mistake i've made

When did he blame Mexicans.

Let me help you sugar cookie.

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.
geez, get your racial profiling right, it's ese. plus, the legal way can take years to be completed, if it ever even is completed. these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now, our border system is only serving to make it harder for them to seek a better life.
i don't need help sugar cookie.
:)

Why do:
"these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now "?
their kids are starving
Then they need to do one of two thing. 1) apply to immigrate to another country LEGALLY. 2) Get off their butts and fix the problems with their home country. Most of Latin American would be a far better place if the USA didn't provide a safety valve for it's discontented citizens.

When did he blame Mexicans.

Let me help you sugar cookie.

ILLEGAL immigration

There is a legal way.

Do it.

No problemo essay.
geez, get your racial profiling right, it's ese. plus, the legal way can take years to be completed, if it ever even is completed. these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now, our border system is only serving to make it harder for them to seek a better life.
i don't need help sugar cookie.
:)

Why do:
"these people need to leave their homes and they need to leave now "?
their kids are starving

Hwo many are you taking in currently?
i've read it a couple times and i seriously can't derive any meaning from this. if you wanna try again, feel free, but that was completely unintelligable.

I apologize, let me try again?
How many illegal aliens are you currently supporting at your residence?
currently none, i live relatively far away from the southern border. if it were up to me, i would support as many as i could reasonably afford to, and i would defend them legally until the very end.
There are large numbers of illegal aliens in every city and county in the USA. Just go down to Home Depot any morning and you will find some. I'm sure they will be glad of free room and board at your house while they do day labor.

" Get Off Your Lazy Bum Ass And Pursue A Private Mission "

* Communist Hates Americans And Serves An Anti-Racist Racist Agenda *

their kids are starving
They have bred themselves into poverty and are arriving into the us to do the same ; there are limits to the number of individuals who can be employed .

The thugs and gangs are arriving along with them .

Something you do not get from your anti-racist racist armchair is that the religion of secular humanism expects all other religions to be private and solicit funds for its charities from philanthropic institutions , while the religion of secular humanism expects that its own charities be funded by commandeering public coffers through coercion of taxpayers .

Thus , if you are all encompassed and enthralled with charity in helping you fellow invaders , get off your lazy bum ass and convert that loud mouth volition through actions through a PRIVATE mission to help those you are blubbering about in their own damned countries ; I SUGGEST YOU BRING BOAT LOADS OF CONDOMS .
?????????????????????
you say that like i mentioned anything about religion. i myself am atheistic, but i don't think that's what you were attacking. i believe in a complete tax reform if we intend to help people who need help, if not a complete transition into socialism.
also you call me an invader when i was born here in the heart of the states, ohio. maybe quit projecting onto me. anyway, let's be honest, you're not open to real debate, you're just looking for someone to get angry at because daddy trump isn't doing so good in the polls right now is he?
:crying:

" Foot In Mouth Disease "

* Hypocritical Clown Shoes *

i still live relatively far from the southern border, believe it or not, i haven't moved to texas within the few minutes between that post and this one.
Yeah , i got that , puerto rico is far from the southern border and puerto ricans hate the poor , starving , diseased , hatians .

So how many hatians have you invited into your house , into puerto rico ?

Poverty in Haiti affects many aspects of everyday life. Examples include housing, nutrition, education, healthcare, infant mortality rates and the environment.[1] Haiti has long struggled with poor living conditions, with many Haitians moving to the capital city of Port-au-Prince in a bid to escape poverty in the more rural areas of the country.[2] Poverty in Haiti is regarded as among the most severe in the western hemisphere.[3]

Forum List

Back