🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

mexicans are people too

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
ok cool you're trivializing the lives lost trying to come into this country.
How many illegals have you invited to live in your home?
again, i live relatively far from the southern border and, as such, have never been in a situation where i've been a position to offer asylum in my home.

So you admit you haven't seen the damage they cause first hand.
Why am I not surprised.
and you've not seen the horrors they had to endure to live in this country.
why am i not surprised.
those horrors couldnt be that bad if they are still here,,,
are you an actual cro magnon? they're enduring those horrors so that they can live here. they're willing to endure them so that they can raise their kids.

Fuck them and their kids.
fuck you and yours
:smiliehug:

hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
again, i live relatively far from the southern border and, as such, have never been in a situation where i've been a position to offer asylum in my home.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
are you an actual cro magnon? they're enduring those horrors so that they can live here. they're willing to endure them so that they can raise their kids.
still doesnt mean its worse than where they came from,,, sorry but your 3rd hand opinion is just stupid and disrespectful to speak for them,,,
ok, so is yours, saying that they're all here to rape and kill people.

Drunk driving and raping is the mehican national pastime.
ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
still doesnt mean its worse than where they came from,,, sorry but your 3rd hand opinion is just stupid and disrespectful to speak for them,,,

ok cool so you're racist

Nope dated a messican girl for two years and we were engaged.
Try again.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
when did I say that,, in fact when did trump say that???
for clarity, trump never said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers, he simply implied it by saying that mexicans are rapists and murderers without taking the time to clarify that he didn't mean all. just as you implied it when you never refuted the stereotype but instead added to it by positing (nonverbally) that mexicans are simple, one sided creatures.
do you lie all the time or only when quoting trump???
ok bootlicker. you're the type that if trump said the sky was red to wholeheartedly believe it, and throw a fit when anyone says otherwise. go back to worshipping trump's shadow

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist

Try again.
ok cool so you don't know what racism is

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
for clarity, trump never said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers, he simply implied it by saying that mexicans are rapists and murderers without taking the time to clarify that he didn't mean all. just as you implied it when you never refuted the stereotype but instead added to it by positing (nonverbally) that mexicans are simple, one sided creatures.
ok bootlicker. you're the type that if trump said the sky was red to wholeheartedly believe it, and throw a fit when anyone says otherwise. go back to worshipping trump's shadow

I just love how you ignore the posts that you cant refute...it's so leftist of you.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.
dude,, he specifically said the ones coming here illegally,,,

try pulling the car keys out of your ears and listen to whats being said,,,

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist

Try again.
ok cool so you don't know what racism is

If I were a racist would I date a messican girl?
Just like Trump used to date a black women and you still call him a racist.
Your schitc is getting tiresome son.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

I just love how you ignore the posts that you cant refute...it's so leftist of you.
name a single post i haven't responded to on this entire thread, aside from ones left overnight. i've made sure to respond to every single one i notice. to try and redirect the conversation a little bit, how come it's always facts don't care about your feelings with you trumpies, but when the polls show favor toward biden, you claim voter fraud? i thought facts didn't care about your feelings?
... it's so conservative of you.

* Imbecile Par Excellence "

* Puerto Ricans Hate Haitians A Fact *

How many haitians have you invited into your home ?

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,
mexicans are a country?

are you having a stroke?

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

name a single post i haven't responded to on this entire thread, aside from ones left overnight. i've made sure to respond to every single one i notice. to try and redirect the conversation a little bit, how come it's always facts don't care about your feelings with you trumpies, but when the polls show favor toward biden, you claim voter fraud? i thought facts didn't care about your feelings?

You've dodged several.

* Imbecile Par Excellence "

* Puerto Ricans Hate Haitians A Fact *

How many haitians have you invited into your home ?
i still live relatively far from the southern border, believe it or not, i haven't moved to texas within the few minutes between that post and this one.

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,
mexicans are a country?

are you having a stroke?
mexico is the country,,, mexicans live in mexico,,,

any more education I have to give you will require a fee,,,

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

You've dodged several.
you just dodged the entire second half of that post, fashie

Why am I not surprised.
why am i not surprised.

ok cool so you're racist
mexicans arent a race,,,
then what are they?
a country,,,
mexicans are a country?

are you having a stroke?

Messicans aren't a race.
They come from a country ....called Mehico.

What is wrong about employers asking for valid proof of immigration status?
do research, i don't like bigots

If the only response you’ve got is “do research,” you have failed, champ. Bigly.
if you don't know what a bigot is, you have failed, champ. bigly.
When you see your culture erased by people that claim noticing it is bigotry, it's just gaslighting. We notice. Messicans can immigrate legally, in the same way YOU can follow speed limits or not cheat on your wife. I am not giving them a cheap one size fits all liberal "out" here. Because "racism"...is exaggerated or an out and out lie....

Forum List

Back