🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

mexicans are people too

Mexicans are just fine on their side of the border.
hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.
ok cool you're trivializing the lives lost trying to come into this country.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

What are their children dying from?
starvation, murder, malnutrition, abandonment, poverty, diseases, etc
i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
Link?
hitler blamed germany's [sic] problems on the jews [sic], as trump is doing with mexicans [sic]. .....

Mexicans are Jewish? That's weird.
are you stupid

Are you anti-Semitic in addition to being only semi literate?
it's really funny, i consistently find myself hoping you post responses because they're absolutely hilarious. like there isn't a single post you've written i haven't laughed at

There isn’t a single one you have responded to in proper English either.
name a single grammatical mistake i've made

No punctuation at the end of sentences.

I know you said "single"; however, I will also throw in starting sentences with lower case.

Definitely public schooled.
those don't ultimately detract from the point i'm trying to make, rather they eccentuate the fact that at this point you're nitpicking. you have no examples of a meaningful grammatical mistake i've made so you're making mountains out of molehills.

It's funny when you pretend to be smart when you never capitalize.
Oh....and you misspelled accentuate.

NO BORDERS! NO WALL! NO USA AT ALL!
that's the whole idea of communism lol. i get that you were trying to trivialize my argument but you really ended up epitomizing communism. a quick definition from a self proclaimed ancom because you all clearly don't know what communism is: a society that rejects capital and exists without class, money, or private property. the people would own the means of production, and the main governing body would act in the interest of the people.
I think you need to show us ONE COUNTRY in the history of the world that has operated that way. Communism is far less equal than Capitalism. The ruling class lives like kings and everyone else lives like slaves.
communism is the absence of class, achieved by the abolishment of private property and enforced ownership of the means of production by the proletariat

hey that's kinda messed up. they work their asses to get into america, when all you had to do was be born here. if anything, they're more patriotic than you. plus that's super racist and eugenist, saying that a group of people should stay away from another group of people.

If you call hiring a coyote and crossing the desert and entering the U.S. illegally working their ass off yeah.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

However, nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to to do any of that darling.
if your children were dying, would you break the law to let them survive? if you wouldn't, i hope you never have kids.

i think the fact that trump is blaming mexicans for all of the country's problems is kinda messed up. reminds me of hitler. pretty bad guy all around, but that's a thing that bugs me.
Link?
hitler blamed germany's [sic] problems on the jews [sic], as trump is doing with mexicans [sic]. .....

are you stupid

it's really funny, i consistently find myself hoping you post responses because they're absolutely hilarious. like there isn't a single post you've written i haven't laughed at

I know you said "single"; however, I will also throw in starting sentences with lower case.

those don't ultimately detract from the point i'm trying to make, rather they eccentuate the fact that at this point you're nitpicking. you have no examples of a meaningful grammatical mistake i've made so you're making mountains out of molehills.

Honey - you asked.
I answer and then you have a hissy fit.

Did I ever say that all of your grammatical mistakes detract from your point hun?
If so please quote where I did?

You asked for a single example.

Now they have to be "meaningful" to satiate the princess....

How many illegals have you invited to live in your home?
again, i live relatively far from the southern border and, as such, have never been in a situation where i've been a position to offer asylum in my home.

So you admit you haven't seen the damage they cause first hand.
Why am I not surprised.
and you've not seen the horrors they had to endure to live in this country.
why am i not surprised.
Then you should be down at the border warning them about how terrible America is.

Weird how leftists never seem to do that.
despite how horrible america is, it's still better than the homes these immigrants are forced to leave. this is why they're leaving to america.

Not our problem.
Let em stay home and fight to change their country....oh wait,their gov took away all their guns!!!
Of course you wont make the connection because you're an idiot.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

Link?

are you stupid

whoops that's my first spelling mistake on this entire thread. also you're still making mountains out of molehills. name a single meaningful grammar mistake that made you question what i was trying to communicate that doesn't have to do with my decision to not capitalize or my few spelling mistakes

that's the whole idea of communism lol. i get that you were trying to trivialize my argument but you really ended up epitomizing communism. a quick definition from a self proclaimed ancom because you all clearly don't know what communism is: a society that rejects capital and exists without class, money, or private property. the people would own the means of production, and the main governing body would act in the interest of the people.
...and unicorns would roam the meadows.

Pooping skilltes and M&Ms

It is sad.

Sad choice.

Link?

are you stupid

Honey - you asked.
I answer and then you have a hissy fit.

Did I ever say that all of your grammatical mistakes detract from your point hun?
If so please quote where I did?

You asked for a single example.

Now they have to be "meaningful" to satiate the princess....
lol this post is really interesting to me, you used mainly female names on me (honey, hun, princess) when most people i've seen here would probably use male names. it's interesting to see how people project onto others. but yeah i really don't have much to refute that aside from the fact that you purposefully took what i said literally.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

Link?

are you stupid

whoops that's my first spelling mistake on this entire thread. also you're still making mountains out of molehills. name a single meaningful grammar mistake that made you question what i was trying to communicate that doesn't have to do with my decision to not capitalize or my few spelling mistakes

So you're lazy and stupid.

...and unicorns would roam the meadows.

Pooping skilltes and M&Ms
skilltes, truly the best candy of them all. also good criticism of communism, it was really insightful and gave me insight into your side of the argument. well written.

It is sad.

Sad choice.

Link?

are you stupid

what

How many illegals have you invited to live in your home?
again, i live relatively far from the southern border and, as such, have never been in a situation where i've been a position to offer asylum in my home.

So you admit you haven't seen the damage they cause first hand.
Why am I not surprised.
and you've not seen the horrors they had to endure to live in this country.
why am i not surprised.
Then you should be down at the border warning them about how terrible America is.

Weird how leftists never seem to do that.
despite how horrible america is, it's still better than the homes these immigrants are forced to leave. this is why they're leaving to america.

I have free maps to Belieze and Costa Rica they can have.

And your crib.

Last edited:

It is sad.

Sad choice.

Link?

are you stupid

what

And there you have it.

It is not racist or eugeist to want nations to be for the citizens of that nation.

It is not racist or eugeist to want nations to be for the citizens of that nation.
yes it is, look up the definition of racism and eugenics

Which of course, he didn't do. So why you lying?
there's really no getting through to someone who's so dedicated to the taste of trump's boots, so i'm not gonna try. you probably say "don't tread on me" even though you'd happily let trump stomp your teeth in if it made him happy any day of the week.

What if a Mexican doesn't want to live in Mexico?
Is that Mexican a racist?

Trump NEVER blamed "mexicans" for all of the country's problems. He CORRECTLY stated that the southern border--ie between Mexico and the USA
is a conduit for criminals and drug traffic. In fact even undocumtented mexicans
I have known (in my field we don't REPORT personas sin papeles) admit as such

I just looked it up and youre wrong,,,

Forum List

Back