Mexicans: “We have illegally invaded you to the point where now we can leverage your politicians.”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
“You MUST pander to our people if you want to keep your Party relevant.”
So let me get this straight; there are “people” here who believe that we should concede to this DEMAND?
Mac1958, I’ve read a number of your posts where you’ve made it clear...you believe the GOP should not resist this bullying, where they should sell themselves to Mexicans...right?
Do you see why the level of animosity, bigotry and even hatred toward Mexicans is growing among good Americans?
Most of us aren’t real keen on people forcing their way into our houses and then telling us how we are going to change how we run our households to better suit them OR ELSE!

Unfortunately it seems to me like Mac thinks that because he is mixed race he should vote for politicians that pander to his group.

But dear god, if a white guy does that. THAT'S RACIST AS HELL!

So let me get this straight; there are “people” here who believe that we should concede to this DEMAND?
Mac1958, I’ve read a number of your posts where you’ve made it clear...you believe the GOP should not resist this bullying, where they should sell themselves to Mexicans...right?
Do you see why the level of animosity, bigotry and even hatred toward Mexicans is growing among good Americans?
Most of us aren’t real keen on people forcing their way into our houses and then telling us how we are going to change how we run our households to better suit them OR ELSE!
Don't pander. Don't try anything. Don't bother. That's up to you.

Do you really mean....”Don’t do anything, I DARE YOU...and watch your party go away.”
Do you even hear what that sounds like?

Do you really mean....”Don’t do anything, I DARE YOU...and watch your party go away.”
Do you even hear what that sounds like?
No, YOU said that. There is reality, and then there is something else.

I don't claim to know the future. When I'm asked what the party could do, I respond.

Since I know the party isn't going to do anything anyway, it's merely conjecture.

Unfortunately it seems to me like Mac thinks that because he is mixed race he should vote for politicians that pander to his group.

I still can’t wrap my head around this crazy, Twilight Zone bullshit.
“People” piss their pants over a few ads ran by the Russians in an attempt to sway American voters....AND nobody seems to give two shits that Mexico has planted tens of millions of illegal thirdworlders to live among us and FORCE people like Mac1958 to fight for their right to SWAY our politicians. It’s just plain fucking weird!

“People” piss their pants over a few ads ran by the Russians in an attempt to sway American voters....AND nobody seems to give two shits that Mexico has planted tens of millions of illegal thirdworlders to live among us and FORCE people like Mac1958 to fight for their right to SWAY our politicians. It’s just plain fucking weird!
You guys are just making stuff up about my position. I'm used to that from both ends of the spectrum, of course.

Calm down. If you think that you can control voting demographics by manipulating immigration, great. Let's see how it goes.

But the least you can do is be honest about it.

You guys are just making stuff up about my position. I'm used to that from both ends of the spectrum, of course.

Calm down. If you think that you can control voting demographics by manipulating immigration, great. Let's see how it goes.

Yes, I am forced to make stuff up because you are unable to answer direct easy questions. That's why the sentence started "I believe". You are free to correct it any time.

Also if you believe that immigration doesn't change demographics, you are wrong. That's the definition of immigration. Enough deflection...

Yes, I am forced to make stuff up because you are unable to answer direct easy questions. That's why the sentence started "I believe". You are free to correct it any time.

Also if you believe that immigration doesn't change demographics, you are wrong. That's the definition of immigration. Enough deflection...
What are the questions you think I'm avoiding?

Lay 'em out for me.

And I didn't say that immigration doesn't change demographics.

Lay 'em out for me.

You say the GOP isn't appealing to minorities because, because, because... Try get it out.

FYI, I know the exact reason. I just want to see if you are willing to admit it.

It’s been said numerous times Mac...nobody is making anything up. I simply removed the ‘polish’ from your choice of wording.
We get it, you and many others have been crystal clear...”it won’t be long before Mexico and Mexicans call all the shots and essentially run the United States. You can either get onboard with it now or resist for now and be forced to get onboard with it later...either way, the Mexican takeover is inevitable.”

Last edited:

Many Americans do not understand that the illegal immigration movement is highly racist. They want to change America into another Latino nation. It's a cultrual invasion. The irony is that they will only turn America into a disfunctional country like the one that they have left.

Lay 'em out for me.

You say the GOP isn't appealing to minorities because, because, because... Try get it out.

FYI, I know the exact reason. I just want to see if you are willing to admit it.
I didn't say "because". I can only guess, and my guess is that you're afraid they'll dilute your ideology.

Or it may be because you want a lighter-skinned country for your own reasons.

I'm not really sure.

Again, I'm happy to have the conversation, but I'd prefer you could deal with what I actually say.

The quote in the OP title is unfortunately correct. And serves to highlight an Achilles heel in the system we govern ourselves by. The Constitution for all it greatness seems to lack in the ability to safeguard itself. Instead leaving it to “the people” to do so. And as the anti nationalists would flood our nation with foreigners; they simultaneously cede the power of our constitution to outsiders. And it will be the undoing of America.

It’s been said numerous times Mac...nobody is making anything up. I simply removed the ‘polish’ from your choice of wording.
We get it, you and may others have been crystal clear...”it won’t be long before Mexico and Mexicans call all the shots and essentially run the United States. You can either get onboard with it now or resist for now and be forced to get onboard with it later...either way, the Mexican takeover is inevitable.”
I said that?

Dang, I didn't realize I said that.

Lay 'em out for me.

I didn't say "because". I can only guess, and my guess is that you're afraid they'll dilute your ideology.

I'm not really sure.

Again, I'm happy to have the conversation, but I'd prefer you could deal with what I actually say.

You STILL did not answer the question. Did you notice? Only unfunded insults, where you are now making shit up about me.

You rant on and on how these people do not care about the economy. WHAT is it that they care about? Try get it out!

Better solutions at lower cost!

Lay 'em out for me.

I'm not really sure.

You STILL did not answer the question. Did you notice? Only unfunded insults, where you are now making shit up about me.

You rant on and on how these people do not care about the economy. WHAT is it that they care about? Try get it out!
I thought I answered your question. There wasn't actually a question, so I guessed. Maybe ask an actual question.

What I believe minorities care about more than the economy is not being hated, shunned and marginalized in their own country, by the people who are doing the hating, shunning and marginalizing.

Lay 'em out for me.

I'm not really sure.

I thought I answered your question. There wasn't actually a question, so I guessed. Maybe ask an actual question.

What I believe minorities care about more than the economy is not being hated, shunned and marginalized in their own country, by the people who are doing the hating, shunning and marginalizing.

And is admitting the truth "hating, shunning and marginalization"?

Or does that perhaps stand for not giving them special perks and privileges?

Because I am quite certain that this is the case. They vote exactly like they did in Mexico - for perks. Which is why it's a shithole...

We get it, you and may others have been crystal clear...”it won’t be long before Mexico and Mexicans call all the shots and essentially run the United States. You can either get onboard with it now or resist for now and be forced to get onboard with it later...either way, the Mexican takeover is inevitable.”
I said that?

Dang, I didn't realize I said that.

Well...you toe the line quite well, I’ve noticed you’re very calculated/careful with your ‘tone’ whereas many others are for more candid with regard to their opinion and position on the matter.
In any case, you have all but said word for word...”The GOP must pander to Mexicans or else.”
No offense, I typically like all you post here but denying that sort of makes you look bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back