Mexico making effort to NOT take its citizens back from USA

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Mexico doesn't even want their own citizens to return home.

Hmmmm....

Why don't they want their best and brightest citizens to return home?

News from The Associated Press

MIAMI (AP) -- Not only is the Mexican government not building a wall; it's spending $50 million to beef up its legal aid to migrants who fear deportation, a response to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.

Last edited:

Hmmmm....

MIAMI (AP) -- Not only is the Mexican government not building a wall; it's spending $50 million to beef up its legal aid to migrants who fear deportation, a response to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.

That's so weird!
I thought we were sending the pillars of communities home...you know, real positive contributors...haha

Of course they aren't. Mexico needs US to take care of their poor and criminals. Perhaps we should outright annex Mexico and retain Mexico's southern border policy.

I have known a great many Mexicans over the decades in southern California, it's been probably thousands of Mexicans. To the last, they have a love of country and patriotism toward Mexico that is as fierce as any.

Mexico has done nothing for them, gives them nothing, offers no future and an uncertain present. Mexico wants her people gone as much as possible as fast as possible.

Why do Mexicans love Mexico?

I have known a great many Mexicans over the decades in southern California, it's been probably thousands of Mexicans. To the last, they have a love of country and patriotism toward Mexico that is as fierce as any.

Mexico has done nothing for them, gives them nothing, offers no future and an uncertain present. Mexico wants her people gone as much as possible as fast as possible.

To summarize: Low iQ
Poor ability to reason
No moral compass
No core values
Poor leadership in family
Etc, etc

Climate? They feel taller? Drug lords are holding family members hostage?

It's racist as shit for the USA to use Mexicans as slaves.

Anyone who doesn't support returning Mexican citizens to their homeland are supporters of SLAVERY.

Rich elitists would rather Mexicans earn slave wages while picking their fruit than be reunited with their nation of birth.

Snowflakes don't care about the quality of life of Mexicans, they just want the votes.

lol yea sure you have.....thousands.....lol.....

This is prime Mexico north. I know more Mexicans than the minority white people.

This is prime Mexico north. I know more Mexicans than the minority white people.
to know people you have to actually talk to them,and i dont mean just saying hi when you see them....and as bigoted as you come off with the shit you say around here,i dont believe you have known "thousands".....just like no one in the pot threads believe you have ever known any people who just smoke pot ....i dont believe you have ever sat around talking to a Mexican....your posts dont give that impression at all....

to know people you have to actually talk to them,and i dont mean just saying hi when you see them....and as bigoted as you come off with the shit you say around here,i dont believe you have known "thousands".....just like no one in the pot threads believe you have ever known any people who just smoke pot ....i dont believe you have ever sat around talking to a Mexican....your posts dont give that impression at all....

Splitting hairs here.
Let's cut to the chase. What's your thoughts? Do you believe Mexicans here pledge their allegiance to the United States or more so to their native country of Mexico?
For the record; the only other countries flag I ever see here in the melting pot of SoCal is the flag of Mexico.

Here's the problem wh Trump pissing off Mexico . Mexico then doesn't want to do us any favors.

If you catch someone who's undocumented, how do you prove their from Mexico without mexicos help?

Here's the problem wh Trump pissing off Mexico . Mexico then doesn't want to do us any favors.

If you catch someone who's undocumented, how do you prove their from Mexico without mexicos help?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mexico has millions of their own undocumented. Third world shit down there.

Who cares?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mexico has millions of their own undocumented. Third world shit down there.

Lots of central and South American cut thru Mexico .

Ironically, we'd be better off spending money securing Mexicos southern border ! It's a lot smaller and would be a fraction of the cost of a us wall.

Hmmmm....

For them, $50 million is a drop in the bucket compared to the billions sent back to Mexico by illegal aliens in the U.S. Mexico doesn't want them back because they are more valuable to them when they are here working illegally.

I suspect they also benefit from the drug cartels. Witnesses over the years have seen the Mexican military assisting cartels.

They are corrupt and do nothing for their citizens. They see America as a doormat that exists for them to take advantage of in every way possible.

Of course, they will fight to keep people here. And liberal judges will ignore the law and judge based on their feelings about the issue.

There is no legal argument for entering a country illegally and being allowed to stay. Those who overstayed their visas are also in violation of the law.

Forum List

Back