Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?

Trump was talking about this very thing when he said they send us their criminals. And now they want us to be stuck with them.

We should insist they take their own citizens back and do whatever they need to do to deal with them. Whether it's to incarcerate the criminals or provide some kind of welfare for the poor, it's up to them to get their shit together and stop using us. If we stop allowing illegals to work and send money back to Mexico, we can force them to act. And we could use the money we save to build a better fence.

Right now, there are hundreds of African immigrants in Mexico and they are taking them to the U.S. border. Mexico is complaining because we only let 50 a day process in. I guess if they are going to allow them into Mexico, then they should start processing them there and allow them to become Mexican citizens. Why are we always expected to take care of everyone while other countries do nothing? Same shit with the refugees who could be helped by the wealthy Muslim countries. Enough is enough!

The IRS doesn't have any real issues figuring out that you didn't work in New York and Phoenix at the very same time.

You've never been through an audit I see? Mine lasted almost two years and I won. they owned me money. They are very nice people actually. They aren't out to screw you.
What a rich fantasy life you have.
The problem with your kind is, you think people like the IRS are dumb? They aren't. And they take their time.
The problem with you is you are talking about things you know nothing about.
That is pure projection my little fellow. Go look up what I said and you'll discover it's all true. How SS works? Why you can't just hold illegals after they've served their time? Why you can't deport people if their home countries won't take them back, and so on. If you live long enough you'll understand these things which you currently do not.
What your posts say consistently is that you couldn't care less what harm these illegals do to America or Americans.
What my posts say is the harm has to be real,, not anti-Beaner fear-mongering.

Why would anyone want him to leave? We need to be compassionate and open our homes. He should be offered a room and meals. Quit being so hateful and bigoted.

So, since he successfully broke into my home, I must feed him, provide him a bed, add him to my company health insurance policy and put him in my will?

That is what we are doing, correct?

He's a non documented family member, not a criminal?
An open door is an invitation. As a nation we left the door open for 60 years. It's a little late to be all up in arms now.

We don't have an open door.
In truth that's correct, you don't even have a door. The border looks like a bad public golf course. Just walk right in and no one will stop, most times.
Which is why the border patrol should have simple instructions: shoot on sight.
Sorry, there's a thing call Human Rights little Pol Pot.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

Which is why we need the wall to prevent them from coming over in the first damn place.

Nutty Buddy, I earned my 40 credits before you were born. I had a card, in the old days when you didn't need one until you worked, at age 12.

Identity theft is a problem for you. Someone working under your SSN number is a problem for the SS Administration. The only time it might come up is when they have to figure out what you earned versus what someone else did? Benefits are based on the average of 35 years of earnings. Learn how this works and then you can stop wetting the bed over it.
Yet you believe an illegal immigrant taking your social security number and illegally using it is NOT 'stealing' - they're just 'borrowing' it.

:lmao:

dain bramaged.
An illegal working under my numbers means exactly this to me - the SS Administrations thinks I made more that year than I actually did. Oh the horror.
so its ok with you to steal?
Typical liberal.
Show me what was "stolen"? My number being used would be like my address being used and suddenly free gifts start arriving. Did someone in that case "steal" my address? They are using it, not stealing it.
Im sorry, but honestly there is no way to respond to your level of thinking.
It would be like trying to explain Astrophysics to a retard.
Since you really seem to have no clue what SS is, and how it works, My guess is that you are a filthy taco eating diseased piece of shit, and that number you pretend to have is most likely stolen.
Please come to Maryland and step in front of my truck.
Damn I just had tacos for dinner Tuesday...

Indeed. You shall also help pay for his kids education. This is who we are as American's. Don't give me any excuses either that you're already hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. You can take out another credit card.
I wouldn't go there, that won't help you. People with no kids pay for schools. Those are the breaks.

In most cases, having a school in your neighborhood increases home value, so even those without children benefit.
We benefit in many ways but not directly. That is part and parcel of being a member of a society. I want smart kids so I pay for schools but it's not like I have much of a choice now do I?

Actually, those that do not have children benefits greatly from those that do.

Jobs, services, customers, LEO's, Soldiers, teachers, doctors. They are all provided by parenthood
And all paid for by all of us, whether we want to or not.

Try writing that without someone birthing a teacher.

Damn you are dense.

I wouldn't go there, that won't help you. People with no kids pay for schools. Those are the breaks.

In most cases, having a school in your neighborhood increases home value, so even those without children benefit.
We benefit in many ways but not directly. That is part and parcel of being a member of a society. I want smart kids so I pay for schools but it's not like I have much of a choice now do I?

Jobs, services, customers, LEO's, Soldiers, teachers, doctors. They are all provided by parenthood

Damn you are dense.
I like your defense of property taxes. Most will not.

Here's just a number: 537 88 6767. Go see what you can do with that alone? Right, nothing but report earnings.
Whose # is it Betty, yours or one you're 'borrowing'? :p
I have no idea whose number it is and neither do you, that's the point. With only that it's just a number.
Actually it is a valid SS# issued in Washington State in 1981. That's just for starters.

And may actually belong to someone. Nice job Betty. If it's used illegally they may have you to thank.

What a dumb chit.

Damn you are dense.

That nearly made sense.

or maybe betty has such lousy credit it doesnt matter any how

--LOL
My credit is not affected by Jose reporting his income under my SSN.

if he has your ss number he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do with it
No. To steal my identity he needs a lot more than that. If I write down 565 77 8899 and go to work under it the person who has that number won't notice a thing but the IRS and the SS Admins might. This is about reporting not identity theft. Separate issues.

--LOL

the rest fills itself in stupid
No, it does not. Make up a number and then go and try to see what you can find out. That should keep you busy for an hour, and you'll learn absolutely nothing,

no sorry your the dope

What an ID Thief Can Do With a Social Security Number | Credit.com

That identity theft, not using the SSN of another so you can work. Separate issues.
When you use some one else's SS#, that's identity theft and that's a crime. Beyond that they can establish credit using your SS# and wreck your credit rating.

Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime. The job they got by using your SS# would have gone to a poor American if they were not here and your credit rating is in their hands.
You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. All they are doing is working under the SSN of another. That's an issue for the Social Security Administration, not you.
You have no idea what they are using your SS# for. You sound like a child who has no experience in the world and so know the value of nothing. You put this weepy bs here to try to prove you have a good heart, but all you are proving is that you have a weak brain and no strength of character.
Dumbass, they are using the number to work here. The earnings are reported to the IRS and SS Admin. which grants up to four credits in their system per year. You need 40 credits to access benefits. They aren't using it for identity theft. That is an entirely different issue in which the SSN is just one part of the deal. If Jose uses my number and makes even an okay income, I get my credits per year in half the time.

He didn't "steal" my identity, ruin my credit, etc. It's only an issue when we have to work out what did I make versus what did he make, when I retire. That is mostly a headache for the SS Admin., not me.
Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand or perhaps you don't care what the facts are. In either case, for you to continue ignoring the fact that he used your SS# to take a job away from a poor American and that he now has control of your credit rating shows a weak mind and a failure of character.

or maybe betty has such lousy credit it doesnt matter any how

--LOL
Or she is twelve years old...

physically or mentally

My credit is not affected by Jose reporting his income under my SSN.

No. To steal my identity he needs a lot more than that. If I write down 565 77 8899 and go to work under it the person who has that number won't notice a thing but the IRS and the SS Admins might. This is about reporting not identity theft. Separate issues.

--LOL

No, it does not. Make up a number and then go and try to see what you can find out. That should keep you busy for an hour, and you'll learn absolutely nothing,

no sorry your the dope

The number is useless without everything else.

--LOL

no sorry your the dope

no actually you dont have a clue

Damn you are dense.

That nearly made sense.
I always make sense, to very smart people.

--LOL

no sorry your the dope

Here's a number, 537 88 6767. Tell me everything about them or STFU?

--LOL

no sorry your the dope

it doesnt work that way stupid ass

no sorry your the dope

it doesnt work that way stupid ass
The number itself is useless. You need a lot more for identity theft.

Been toying with this idea originally for hostile combatant Muslim jihadis. Don't jail them. Lobotomize them, along with castration.I mean this partly in jest, part seriously. Why can't that be an option?

Forum List

Back