Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

The numbers were not stolen. They did not take it away. They were used falsely, with no harm to the person legally assigned it so there's no reason to tell them.

If 50 wetbacks use my number that's a problem for the federal government not me. I don't give a rat's ass.
That's really stupid. If they use your SS# to establish credit and they don't pay, your credit will be shot.
They use it to work. It's not about identity theft.
Some will use it just to work and some will use to rip you off. You have no way of knowing which until it happens. That's why it is so stupid of you to dismiss it as not your problem.
When someone steals your credit card that can be a problem you. When someone uses your SS number that's a problem for Social Security.
Again, dumb as a rock. You use your SS# when you open bank accounts or credit accounts and the transactions that go through those accounts are reported to credit agencies, which means if your SS# has been used in this way, businesses and financial institutions will hold you responsible for the actions or these thieves used your SS# for.
Let me help you out. Joe Smith is 555 66 7777. Jose Smith also uses 555 66 7777 for his number at Chick-Fil-A. What happens? The Social Security Administration sees 555 66 7777 gaining credits, based on wages, faster than normal that stop at a maximum of four credits per year. With the dual income you gain those four credits faster, that's all. Does Joe, who needs 40 credits for SS benefits give a fuck? No, he's gaining credits faster than he would alone, maybe even gaining them when he isn't working. That's it.

When it becomes a problem is when Joe retires and can take benefits and they have to figure out what did Joe earn versus the other guy? That's when he might care but not until then.

The numbers were not stolen. They did not take it away. They were used falsely, with no harm to the person legally assigned it so there's no reason to tell them.
The AP reported that the Obama IG reported the SS#s were STOLEN. Lie, deny, and justify all you want, but you're still WRONG!

If you have a further argument with this take it up with the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION that reported the numbers had been STOLEN and illegally used.

Gave a nice day.
Calling someone who wrote down xxx xx xxxx random numbers on a job application is stupid. The number may have been used falsely but it was hardly stolen. I'm thinking of nine numbers between 1 and 9? Yeah, I'm Al Capone.
Are all your mother's children stupid? If there is no such SS# then the employer will find out when he pays SS taxes, so they have to steal an actual SS# and if they use it to buy a car and then don't make the payments, the legal owner of that number can't buy a car because his credit is shot.
Credit and SS numbers are mostly unrelated. It might be in your file but that is not what gets used to establish credit unless it's a full identity theft which takes a lot more than one number you can just make up. That's nothing at all like some guy without an SS number writing down mine. That causes me no issues at all. I won't even know nor do I need to.
Why would you be asked to provide your SS# when you open a bank account or credit account if it wasn't used to track your credit history?
Who says they are establishing credit? The employer says what's your SSN for reporting? Oh, here it is. Okay. End of story.

That's really stupid. If they use your SS# to establish credit and they don't pay, your credit will be shot.
Some will use it just to work and some will use to rip you off. You have no way of knowing which until it happens. That's why it is so stupid of you to dismiss it as not your problem.
When someone steals your credit card that can be a problem you. When someone uses your SS number that's a problem for Social Security.
Again, dumb as a rock. You use your SS# when you open bank accounts or credit accounts and the transactions that go through those accounts are reported to credit agencies, which means if your SS# has been used in this way, businesses and financial institutions will hold you responsible for the actions or these thieves used your SS# for.
Let me help you out. Joe Smith is 555 66 7777. Jose Smith also uses 555 66 7777 for his number at Chick-Fil-A. What happens? The Social Security Administration sees 555 66 7777 gaining credits, based on wages, faster than normal that stop at a maximum of four credits per year. With the dual income you gain those four credits faster, that's all. Does Joe, who needs 40 credits for SS benefits give a fuck? No, he's gaining credits faster than he would alone, maybe even gaining them when he isn't working. That's it.

When it becomes a problem is when Joe retires and can take benefits and they have to figure out what did Joe earn versus the other guy? That's when he might care but not until then.
No, when it becomes a problem is when Jose applies for easy to get credit cards at Walmart or Home Depot with your SS# and then having established a credit history, applies for a credit card for Capital One and then doesn't pay his bills. Capital One reports this to the credit agencies using your SS# and now you can't get a credit card or buy a car or a house because your credit is shot. All it takes to get credit card at Walmart is a job, a SS# and no negative marks on your credit history.

No, when it becomes a problem is when Jose applies for easy to get credit cards at Walmart or Home Depot with your SS# and then having established a credit history, applies for a credit card for Capital One and then doesn't pay his bills. Capital One reports this to the credit agencies using your SS# and now you can't get a credit card or buy a car or a house because your credit is shot. All it takes to get credit card at Walmart is a job, a SS# and no negative marks on your credit history.
That identity theft, not using the SSN of another so you can work. Separate issues.

The AP reported that the Obama IG reported the SS#s were STOLEN. Lie, deny, and justify all you want, but you're still WRONG!

If you have a further argument with this take it up with the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION that reported the numbers had been STOLEN and illegally used.

Gave a nice day.
Calling someone who wrote down xxx xx xxxx random numbers on a job application is stupid. The number may have been used falsely but it was hardly stolen. I'm thinking of nine numbers between 1 and 9? Yeah, I'm Al Capone.
Are all your mother's children stupid? If there is no such SS# then the employer will find out when he pays SS taxes, so they have to steal an actual SS# and if they use it to buy a car and then don't make the payments, the legal owner of that number can't buy a car because his credit is shot.
Credit and SS numbers are mostly unrelated. It might be in your file but that is not what gets used to establish credit unless it's a full identity theft which takes a lot more than one number you can just make up. That's nothing at all like some guy without an SS number writing down mine. That causes me no issues at all. I won't even know nor do I need to.
Why would you be asked to provide your SS# when you open a bank account or credit account if it wasn't used to track your credit history?
Who says they are establishing credit? The employer says what's your SSN for reporting? Oh, here it is. Okay. End of story.
Some will and some will not; some of those who do will pay their bills and some will not. The point is once they have your SS# and a job, if they want to establish credit they can and your credit rating depends on what they do.

Some will and some will not; some of those who do will pay their bills and some will not. The point is once they have your SS# and a job, if they want to establish credit they can and your credit rating depends on what they do.
You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. All they are doing is working under the SSN of another. That's an issue for the Social Security Administration, not you.

I took SSA early retirement when I turned 62. SSA recently sent me an email that I have to have a cell phone that can text message to access my account on line. I don't have a cell phone and would not accept an Obamaphone if offered to me. Now I have to use my only very limited income to buy a cell phone. Thanks Obama.

That identity theft, not using the SSN of another so you can work. Separate issues.
When you use some one else's SS#, that's identity theft and that's a crime. Beyond that they can establish credit using your SS# and wreck your credit rating.

Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime. The job they got by using your SS# would have gone to a poor American if they were not here and your credit rating is in their hands.
You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. All they are doing is working under the SSN of another. That's an issue for the Social Security Administration, not you.
You have no idea what they are using your SS# for. You sound like a child who has no experience in the world and so know the value of nothing. You put this weepy bs here to try to prove you have a good heart, but all you are proving is that you have a weak brain and no strength of character.

When you use some one else's SS#, that's identity theft and that's a crime. Beyond that they can establish credit using your SS# and wreck your credit rating.

Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime. The job they got by using your SS# would have gone to a poor American if they were not here and your credit rating is in their hands.
You have no idea what they are using your SS# for. You sound like a child who has no experience in the world and so know the value of nothing. You put this weepy bs here to try to prove you have a good heart, but all you are proving is that you have a weak brain and no strength of character.
Dumbass, they are using the number to work here. The earnings are reported to the IRS and SS Admin. which grants up to four credits in their system per year. You need 40 credits to access benefits. They aren't using it for identity theft. That is an entirely different issue in which the SSN is just one part of the deal. If Jose uses my number and makes even an okay income, I get my credits per year in half the time.

He didn't "steal" my identity, ruin my credit, etc. It's only an issue when we have to work out what did I make versus what did he make, when I retire. That is mostly a headache for the SS Admin., not me.

dont tell Mexico but the US has been sending their citizens back home for decades, criminals or not.

If they have a criminal warrant here, they go to jail.

Dumbass, they are using the number to work here. The earnings are reported to the IRS and SS Admin. which grants up to four credits in their system per year. You need 40 credits to access benefits. They aren't using it for identity theft. That is an entirely different issue in which the SSN is just one part of the deal. If Jose uses my number and makes even an okay income, I get my credits per year in half the time.

He didn't "steal" my identity, ruin my credit, etc. It's only an issue when we have to work out what did I make versus what did he make, when I retire. That is mostly a headache for the SS Admin., not me.

When Jose uses your SSN to get a job and pays into your account. If you monitor your SSA account on line and see too much money is going into it. It is your moral and legal duty to report this infraction to SSA or you are in collusion with Jose.

I took SSA early retirement when I turned 62. SSA recently sent me an email that I have to have a cell phone that can text message to access my account on line. I don't have a cell phone and would not accept an Obamaphone if offered to me. Now I have to use my only very limited income to buy a cell phone. Thanks Obama.
It's for your security. Call in your requests or use the phone of a person you trust. It's easy for them to call you with the codes. It's not like it's going to stop you getting your checks.

Last edited:

When Jose uses your SSN to get a job and pays into your account. If you monitor your SSA account on line and see too much money is going into it. It is your moral and legal duty to report this infraction to SSA or you are in collusion with Jose.
I don't monitor it. If I saw a problem I would report it but I doubt many who see a higher income going in will? As I said, this is a headache for the SSA, not the worker.

Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand or perhaps you don't care what the facts are. In either case, for you to continue ignoring the fact that he used your SS# to take a job away from a poor American and that he now has control of your credit rating shows a weak mind and a failure of character.

RW'S are scared shitless a Mexican will dupe them out of NOTHING.

Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand or perhaps you don't care what the facts are. In either case, for you to continue ignoring the fact that he used your SS# to take a job away from a poor American and that he now has control of your credit rating shows a weak mind and a failure of character.
Dummy, someone working under the SSN of another does not affect their credit. It affects what is reported to the SS Admin.

If I make 50k a year, and Jose makes 25k, I end up with the maximum credits per year, four, which I would have gotten anyway, and they see 75K instead of just my 50K. That's all.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10070.pdf

Last edited:
Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?
Catapult them back over the border.

It's for your security. Call in your requests or use the phone of a person you trust. It's easy for them to call you with the codes. It's not like it's going to stop you getting your checks.

True but does not change the fact that I have to buy a cell phone and pay for the minutes when I did not used to have to do that. Yes I am angered. If SSA early retirement raises my monthly check by the exact cost for my cell phone then I will be a happy camper.

or maybe betty has such lousy credit it doesnt matter any how

--LOL

or maybe betty has such lousy credit it doesnt matter any how

--LOL
My credit is not affected by Jose reporting his income under my SSN.

Forum List

Back