Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

That identity theft, not using the SSN of another so you can work. Separate issues.
When you use some one else's SS#, that's identity theft and that's a crime. Beyond that they can establish credit using your SS# and wreck your credit rating.

Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime. The job they got by using your SS# would have gone to a poor American if they were not here and your credit rating is in their hands.
You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. All they are doing is working under the SSN of another. That's an issue for the Social Security Administration, not you.
You have no idea what they are using your SS# for. You sound like a child who has no experience in the world and so know the value of nothing. You put this weepy bs here to try to prove you have a good heart, but all you are proving is that you have a weak brain and no strength of character.
Dumbass, they are using the number to work here. The earnings are reported to the IRS and SS Admin. which grants up to four credits in their system per year. You need 40 credits to access benefits. They aren't using it for identity theft. That is an entirely different issue in which the SSN is just one part of the deal. If Jose uses my number and makes even an okay income, I get my credits per year in half the time.

He didn't "steal" my identity, ruin my credit, etc. It's only an issue when we have to work out what did I make versus what did he make, when I retire. That is mostly a headache for the SS Admin., not me.
Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand or perhaps you don't care what the facts are. In either case, for you to continue ignoring the fact that he used your SS# to take a job away from a poor American and that he now has control of your credit rating shows a weak mind and a failure of character.

or maybe betty has such lousy credit it doesnt matter any how

--LOL
My credit is not affected by Jose reporting his income under my SSN.

if he has your ss number he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do with it

When you use some one else's SS#, that's identity theft and that's a crime. Beyond that they can establish credit using your SS# and wreck your credit rating.

Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime. The job they got by using your SS# would have gone to a poor American if they were not here and your credit rating is in their hands.
You have no idea what they are using your SS# for. You sound like a child who has no experience in the world and so know the value of nothing. You put this weepy bs here to try to prove you have a good heart, but all you are proving is that you have a weak brain and no strength of character.
Dumbass, they are using the number to work here. The earnings are reported to the IRS and SS Admin. which grants up to four credits in their system per year. You need 40 credits to access benefits. They aren't using it for identity theft. That is an entirely different issue in which the SSN is just one part of the deal. If Jose uses my number and makes even an okay income, I get my credits per year in half the time.

He didn't "steal" my identity, ruin my credit, etc. It's only an issue when we have to work out what did I make versus what did he make, when I retire. That is mostly a headache for the SS Admin., not me.
Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand or perhaps you don't care what the facts are. In either case, for you to continue ignoring the fact that he used your SS# to take a job away from a poor American and that he now has control of your credit rating shows a weak mind and a failure of character.

--LOL

No. To steal my identity he needs a lot more than that. If I write down 565 77 8899 and go to work under it the person who has that number won't notice a thing but the IRS and the SS Admins might. This is about reporting not identity theft. Separate issues.

--LOL

No. To steal my identity he needs a lot more than that. If I write down 565 77 8899 and go to work under it the person who has that number won't notice a thing but the IRS and the SS Admins might. This is about reporting not identity theft. Separate issues.

--LOL

the rest fills itself in stupid

I don't remember Trump giving the offending countries that option.....

It's worse than just a "weak mind".

Bed wetting parasites like Betty are MINDLESS. There are no independent thoughts taking place. These "people" (AKA Libturds) are Weapons Grade Stupid. They're a danger to the rest of us. People that stupid used to die eating too many paint chips, using Drano as a laxative or dropping a blow dryer in the bath tub. We need to help imbeciles thin themselves out again. They willfully aid criminals, then when the criminals do what they do, they insist it's OUR FAULT for "letting them have guns" or not giving them even more free shit.

If it wasn't for child resistant lids I'm confident Betty would have died under a kitchen sink years ago with a gut full of bleach.

That's really stupid. If they use your SS# to establish credit and they don't pay, your credit will be shot.
They use it to work. It's not about identity theft.
Some will use it just to work and some will use to rip you off. You have no way of knowing which until it happens. That's why it is so stupid of you to dismiss it as not your problem.
When someone steals your credit card that can be a problem you. When someone uses your SS number that's a problem for Social Security.
Again, dumb as a rock. You use your SS# when you open bank accounts or credit accounts and the transactions that go through those accounts are reported to credit agencies, which means if your SS# has been used in this way, businesses and financial institutions will hold you responsible for the actions or these thieves used your SS# for.
Let me help you out. Joe Smith is 555 66 7777. Jose Smith also uses 555 66 7777 for his number at Chick-Fil-A. What happens? The Social Security Administration sees 555 66 7777 gaining credits, based on wages, faster than normal that stop at a maximum of four credits per year. With the dual income you gain those four credits faster, that's all. Does Joe, who needs 40 credits for SS benefits give a fuck? No, he's gaining credits faster than he would alone, maybe even gaining them when he isn't working. That's it.

When it becomes a problem is when Joe retires and can take benefits and they have to figure out what did Joe earn versus the other guy? That's when he might care but not until then.

The SS number also has a name associated with it, and they have to match. The computer knows the difference between Joe and Jose. Your analysis is total made up bullshit.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?

Ofcourse they wont. Why do you think they are here to begin with ? Mexico gets tired of their child molesters and they send them here.

No, when it becomes a problem is when Jose applies for easy to get credit cards at Walmart or Home Depot with your SS# and then having established a credit history, applies for a credit card for Capital One and then doesn't pay his bills. Capital One reports this to the credit agencies using your SS# and now you can't get a credit card or buy a car or a house because your credit is shot. All it takes to get credit card at Walmart is a job, a SS# and no negative marks on your credit history.
That identity theft, not using the SSN of another so you can work. Separate issues.

Some will and some will not; some of those who do will pay their bills and some will not. The point is once they have your SS# and a job, if they want to establish credit they can and your credit rating depends on what they do.
You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. All they are doing is working under the SSN of another. That's an issue for the Social Security Administration, not you.

Dummy, someone working under the SSN of another does not affect their credit. It affects what is reported to the SS Admin.

If I make 50k a year, and Jose makes 25k, I end up with the maximum credits per year, four, which I would have gotten anyway, and they see 75K instead of just my 50K. That's all.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10070.pdf
You are obviously a child who has no experience in the world. Your SS# is used by credit reporting agencies to track your credit history - you, still being in school supported by mommy and daddy are perhaps unaware of this. If he wants a charge account or a credit card or a car loan, he will use your SS# and the credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, will list his record of paying his debts or not paying them under your SS#, so your credit rating will be at his mercy.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

I've proposed armed guards at the border preventing the illegals from being able to try but once. Mexico will have a choice. Either get the bodies or let the buzzards eat them.

Dummy, someone working under the SSN of another does not affect their credit. It affects what is reported to the SS Admin.

If I make 50k a year, and Jose makes 25k, I end up with the maximum credits per year, four, which I would have gotten anyway, and they see 75K instead of just my 50K. That's all.

You are obviously a child who has no experience in the world. Your SS# is used by credit reporting agencies to track your credit history - you, still being in school supported by mommy and daddy are perhaps unaware of this. If he wants a charge account or a credit card or a car loan, he will use your SS# and the credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, will list his record of paying his debts or not paying them under your SS#, so your credit rating will be at his mercy.
One last time, they are using the SSN of another for employment not identity theft. The issues are two separate things. Anyone could use the number of another, you just make it up. It's only for reporting purposes in this case.

That is what airplanes and parachutes are for......you fly over, open the door....and buh bye.........

--LOL

--LOL

the rest fills itself in stupid
No, it does not. Make up a number and then go and try to see what you can find out. That should keep you busy for an hour, and you'll learn absolutely nothing,

One last time, they are using the SSN of another for employment not identity theft. The issues are two separate things. Anyone could use the number of another, you just make it up. It's only for reporting purposes in this case.
Once again, you have no idea if they are using your SS# for transactions that will damage your credit - once your grow up and have to worry about such things as your credit rating - so why do you continue to insist on things you know are not true?

That is what airplanes and parachutes are for......you fly over, open the door....and buh bye.........
An act of war, people. Some of these guys are just stuck with. Nobody wants them.

Forum List

Back