Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?
obviously because of image reasons, My personal idea of just killing the little bastards when caught, is not a viable solution as far as the world stage goes.
So I would work it differently.
If we have to keep the illegals then we build the wall, and from this day forward not one more immigrant from South America will be given a visa or citizenship. We have our fill.
Dont only cut Mexico off from entry, but all South American countries. Nobody south of our border comes in.
Next, since it will cost so much to keep them, we stop all aid and humanitarian efforts that we currently give to south America. Shut down trade between the U.S and Mexico, or at least make it so they buy more from us, than we do from them.
No act of war, no direct inhumane treatment of anyone, just cut off the cash and assistance from the U.S. Other countries would still be free to do anything they wish to help.
Sooner or later the other South American countries that also have their illegals here, will begin to put pressure on Mexico to take back their filthy trash. No war, just a waiting game.

How is returning people to their home country an act of war?

Free Flight
Free trip back home
Free sky-diving

:p

Dumbass, they are using the number to work here. The earnings are reported to the IRS and SS Admin. which grants up to four credits in their system per year. You need 40 credits to access benefits. They aren't using it for identity theft. That is an entirely different issue in which the SSN is just one part of the deal. If Jose uses my number and makes even an okay income, I get my credits per year in half the time.

He didn't "steal" my identity, ruin my credit, etc. It's only an issue when we have to work out what did I make versus what did he make, when I retire. That is mostly a headache for the SS Admin., not me.
Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand or perhaps you don't care what the facts are. In either case, for you to continue ignoring the fact that he used your SS# to take a job away from a poor American and that he now has control of your credit rating shows a weak mind and a failure of character.
Dummy, someone working under the SSN of another does not affect their credit. It affects what is reported to the SS Admin.

If I make 50k a year, and Jose makes 25k, I end up with the maximum credits per year, four, which I would have gotten anyway, and they see 75K instead of just my 50K. That's all.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10070.pdf
You are obviously a child who has no experience in the world. Your SS# is used by credit reporting agencies to track your credit history - you, still being in school supported by mommy and daddy are perhaps unaware of this. If he wants a charge account or a credit card or a car loan, he will use your SS# and the credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, will list his record of paying his debts or not paying them under your SS#, so your credit rating will be at his mercy.
One last time, they are using the SSN of another for employment not identity theft. The issues are two separate things. Anyone could use the number of another, you just make it up. It's only for reporting purposes in this case.
Once again, you have no idea if they are using your SS# for transactions that will damage your credit - once your grow up and have to worry about such things as your credit rating - so why do you continue to insist on things you know are not true?
Nutty Buddy, I earned my 40 credits before you were born. I had a card, in the old days when you didn't need one until you worked, at age 12.

Identity theft is a problem for you. Someone working under your SSN number is a problem for the SS Administration. The only time it might come up is when they have to figure out what you earned versus what someone else did? Benefits are based on the average of 35 years of earnings. Learn how this works and then you can stop wetting the bed over it.

An act of war, people. Some of these guys are just stuck with. Nobody wants them.

Does that mean we can dump our 'trash' on another country....let's say, drop Barry and Hillary off in Mexico...and if Mexico tries to force us to take them back it would be an act of war?

The sad thing about the Gold Star moms is that not only did their loved ones get taken from them by illegal aliens this administration has brought / allowed into this country, the Obama administration also FORCED the Gold Star Moms to FUND with their own tax dollars the importing of the murderers who killed their family members.
A Gold Star mom is a mother who lost her son in war. Their sons were killed by the other side, not illegal aliens.
14 million invading a country would be considered an act of war by most.
what makes this different. How can you be so sure that this is not an act of war?
War does not always have to involve weapons and death, sometimes it can be less noticed, a political change for example. Maybe by invading and out voting the citizens of a country?

Perhaps you are just too stupid to understand or perhaps you don't care what the facts are. In either case, for you to continue ignoring the fact that he used your SS# to take a job away from a poor American and that he now has control of your credit rating shows a weak mind and a failure of character.
Dummy, someone working under the SSN of another does not affect their credit. It affects what is reported to the SS Admin.

If I make 50k a year, and Jose makes 25k, I end up with the maximum credits per year, four, which I would have gotten anyway, and they see 75K instead of just my 50K. That's all.

You are obviously a child who has no experience in the world. Your SS# is used by credit reporting agencies to track your credit history - you, still being in school supported by mommy and daddy are perhaps unaware of this. If he wants a charge account or a credit card or a car loan, he will use your SS# and the credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, will list his record of paying his debts or not paying them under your SS#, so your credit rating will be at his mercy.
One last time, they are using the SSN of another for employment not identity theft. The issues are two separate things. Anyone could use the number of another, you just make it up. It's only for reporting purposes in this case.
Once again, you have no idea if they are using your SS# for transactions that will damage your credit - once your grow up and have to worry about such things as your credit rating - so why do you continue to insist on things you know are not true?
Nutty Buddy, I earned my 40 credits before you were born. I had a card, in the old days when you didn't need one until you worked, at age 12.

Identity theft is a problem for you. Someone working under your SSN number is a problem for the SS Administration. The only time it might come up is when they have to figure out what you earned versus what someone else did? Benefits are based on the average of 35 years of earnings. Learn how this works and then you can stop wetting the bed over it.
Yet you believe an illegal immigrant taking your social security number and illegally using it is NOT 'stealing' - they're just 'borrowing' it.

:lmao:

dain bramaged.

An act of war, people. Some of these guys are just stuck with. Nobody wants them.

Does that mean we can dump our 'trash' on another country....let's say, drop Barry and Hillary off in Mexico...and if Mexico tries to force us to take them back it would be an act of war?

Since we are both nature born citizens neither of us is going anywhere. Raise enough cash however and I'll tell you where I want you to buy me a house. A cool mil. will do.

The sad thing about the Gold Star moms is that not only did their loved ones get taken from them by illegal aliens this administration has brought / allowed into this country, the Obama administration also FORCED the Gold Star Moms to FUND with their own tax dollars the importing of the murderers who killed their family members.
A Gold Star mom is a mother who lost her son in war. Their sons were killed by the other side, not illegal aliens.
what makes this different. How can you be so sure that this is not an act of war?
War does not always have to involve weapons and death, sometimes it can be less noticed, a political change for example. Maybe by invading and out voting the citizens of a country?
Illegals don't vote. They come here to live and work, the American dream. That should make you proud that they want to be here.

How is returning people to their home country an act of war?

Free Flight
Free trip back home
Free sky-diving

Flying over other nations and dropping people into them is an act of war.
Based on WHAT, Betty. Please give me a link to where it specifically states doing so is an official 'Act of War'.
Some just dont understand that finding lost people and returning them to their home is an act of compassion, not war.

You just post one stupid lie after Another. If you had been out in the world you would not be quite so ignorant about how your credit rating is determined.

Illegals don't vote. They come here to live and work, the American dream. That should make you proud that they want to be here.
you are full of shit. Those slimey taco smelling bastards vote by the hundreds of thousands in Maryland, because our last piece of shit U.S hating governor ( O'Malley) wanted more votes for the democrats.

Yet you believe an illegal immigrant taking your social security number and illegally using it is NOT 'stealing' - they're just 'borrowing' it.

dain bramaged.
An illegal working under my numbers means exactly this to me - the SS Administration thinks I made more that year than I actually did. Oh the horror.

Last edited:
That was proved to be a LIE yesterday. I posted numerous links / articles exposing how they HAVE.

dain bramaged!

An illegal working under my numbers means exactly this to me - the SS Administrations thinks I made more that year than I actually did. Oh the horror.

What it SHOULD mean to you:

It is ILLEGAL for illegal immigrants to hold a job in the US. If an illegal is holding a job using your SS# it means aside from violating our immigration laws to get into the country they are further breaking our laws by ILLEGALLY using your STOLEN SS# to ILLEGALLY acquire a job.

Thanks for proving liberals are ignorant and don't give a damn about the Rule of law.

Obama Administration - Most LAWLESS is US History!

You just post one stupid lie after Another. If you had been out in the world you would not be quite so ignorant about how your credit rating is determined.
This has nothing to do with credit. Your SSN is not some magic number that if you know it that's all you need. Were that true criminals would make them up until they found a good one and start using it. They don't. It's nothing like that easy.

My SSN used to be my bank account number until doing that was banned, it was too easy to put enough things together to steal someone's identity so the bank issued new numbers for each account for more than 200,000 people. You need names, birth dates, addressees , phone numbers, maiden names, divorce decrees, etc. and a valid SSN. I can't just go to some magical computer with a SSN I just guessed at and hey, I have their whole life before me. I'd do that as a hobby, if it worked that way, which it does not.

Last edited:

dain bramaged.
An illegal working under my numbers means exactly this to me - the SS Administrations thinks I made more that year than I actually did. Oh the horror.
so its ok with you to steal?
Typical liberal.

Forum List

Back