Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

Why would they? The dumb Gringos are welcoming Mexico's worst criminals into their country. Our Immigration System is insane. It's in shambles. Trump's the only hope at this point. Things have to change.

So far only 2 answers.

'Send them back' - how...if the countries won't take them back?

Put parachutes on them, load 'em on a C-130, fly over Mexico City, open up the back, and push 'em out?

It was a good plan until you mentioned parachutes......

Again, you obviously have never been out in the world on your own or you wouldn't be so ignorant about how your SS# can be used to obtain credit by some one else that will effect your credit rating.
Last time - this has nothing to do with credit, or identity theft, it has to do only with the reporting of earnings. If someone is also using your number as far as Social Security is concerned you just made that much more money that year. That is a problem for them, not you. This is the end of the discussion.
You know that's a lie, so why do you keep repeating it?
No, that is not a lie. I make 50K let's say. Jose uses my number that year and makes 25k. As far as SS is concerned, I just made 75k. How is that a problem for me?

Hint - it isn't.
Hint, Jose uses your SSN to apply for a home loan, he defaults on that loan. You, not knowing some piece of shit did that apply for a car loan, you are denied because of the default on the home loan that you made.
Hint, you finally get to the age that you can collect your social security, but when you go down to apply, you discover that you have already been collecting for 5 years now. The SS admin must now research and find out what happened, you wait 10 years for them to come up with answers.
Hint, you are an idiot.

Again, you obviously have never been out in the world on your own or you wouldn't be so ignorant about how your SS# can be used to obtain credit by some one else that will effect your credit rating.
Last time - this has nothing to do with credit, or identity theft, it has to do only with the reporting of earnings. If someone is also using your number as far as Social Security is concerned you just made that much more money that year. That is a problem for them, not you. This is the end of the discussion.
No, that is not a lie. I make 50K let's say. Jose uses my number that year and makes 25k. As far as SS is concerned, I just made 75k. How is that a problem for me?

Hint - it isn't.
Of course it's a lie because by now you realize he can use your SS# to get credit and potentially wreck your credit rating. It's a childish lie.

Hint - it isn't.
Hint, Jose uses your SSN to apply for a home loan, he defaults on that loan. You, not knowing some piece of shit did that apply for a car loan, you are denied because of the default on the home loan that you made.
Hint, you finally get to the age that you can collect your social security, but when you go down to apply, you discover that you have already been collecting for 5 years now. The SS admin must now research and find out what happened, you wait 10 years for them to come up with answers.
Hint, you are an idiot.
That is Identity Theft, an entirely different issue.

Hint - it isn't.
Hint, you are an idiot.
you are an idiot.

Hint - it isn't.
Of course it's a lie because by now you realize he can use your SS# to get credit and potentially wreck your credit rating. It's a childish lie.
Again, that is Identity Theft, an entirely different issue. Someone using my SSN for work just means, to me, that I made even more money that year. That's all. It doesn't harm me it screws up Social Security.

Hint - it isn't.
Hint, you are an idiot.
you are an idiot.
No, I am entirely correct. If someone is using your number to work that doesn't harm you in the slightest.

Learn how the system works.
How Your Earnings Record Affects Your Social Security

Why would they? The dumb Gringos are welcoming Mexico's worst criminals into their country. Our Immigration System is insane. It's in shambles. Trump's the only hope at this point. Things have to change.
The border has been open for 60 years. It will take at least half of that to fix it and even then it will still look like this for most of the nation, just a line in the sand.

t_5991899454_a2be43d8b7_b.jpg

God help the poor souls who try to walk over that awesome defensive line, there's a serious danger of them tripping or maybe even stubbing their toe.

Hint - it isn't.
Hint, you are an idiot.
you are an idiot.
No, I am entirely correct. If someone is using your number to work that doesn't harm you in the slightest.

No, you are entirely wrong, that number is a unique identifier, its how the government and credit agencies know YOU. when someone steals it and begins using it, they are assuming your identity through that number.
Let me guess, you are using someone elses number arent you.

The border has been open for 60 years. It will take at least half of that to fix it and even then it will still look like this for most of the nation, just a line in the sand.

God help the poor souls who try to walk over that awesome defensive line, there's a serious danger of them tripping or maybe even stubbing their toe.

Yeah, it's clear that our Immigration System is in shambles. Mexico's just playin the dumb Gringos. It sends its most brutal worst criminals across the border. And on the off-chance they are apprehended in the US, it refuses to take them back.

It's such an awful mess. We desperately need change. That's why i'm supporting Donald Trump. I know the corrupt Clintons won't change anything. I have to go with Trump.

Yeah, it's clear that our Immigration System is in shambles. Mexico's just playin the dumb Gringos. It sends its most brutal worst criminals over the border. And on the off-chance they are apprehended in the US, it refuses to take them back. It's such a mess. We desperately need change. That's why i'm supporting Donald Trump. I know the corrupt Clintons won't change anything.
Trump can't change anything either. It's all bluster. You can't just grab people and put them on buses home here. And when their kids are Americans, the norm, now you have a real problem on your hands. Other nations don't just take in citizens from another country.

Yeah, it's clear that our Immigration System is in shambles. Mexico's just playin the dumb Gringos. It sends its most brutal worst criminals over the border. And on the off-chance they are apprehended in the US, it refuses to take them back. It's such a mess. We desperately need change. That's why i'm supporting Donald Trump. I know the corrupt Clintons won't change anything.
Trump can't change anything either. It's all bluster. You can't just grab people and put them on buses here.
I dont see a problem with just killing them.
If they are undocumented then there is no proof they were here. Without proof they were here in the first place, there is no evidence that they are now gone.
Just have to make sure to dump the bodies where they wont be found.

Trump can't change anything either. It's all bluster. You can't just grab people and put them on buses home here. And when their kids are Americans, the norm, now you have a real problem on your hands. Other nations don't just take in citizens from another country.

I hear ya, but he has taken a brave stance on Immigration. The People are craving change. We have a better chance with him, than the corrupt Clintons. It is what it is.

Hint - it isn't.
Hint, you are an idiot.
you are an idiot.

No, you are entirely wrong, that number is a unique identifier, its how the government and credit agencies know YOU. when someone steals it and begins using it, they are assuming your identity through that number.
No. And if someone is using mine to work I really don't give a fuck as that doesn't harm me in the slightest. I hope they make a lot of money.

Trump can't change anything either. It's all bluster. You can't just grab people and put them on buses here.
If they are undocumented then there is no proof they were here. Without proof they were here in the first place, there is no evidence that they are now gone.
Next time don't even waste the words, Pol Pot. It ain't gonna happen here.

Hint, you are an idiot.
you are an idiot.

No. And if someone is using mine to work I really don't give a fuck as that doesn't harm me in the slightest. I hope they make a lot of money.
you are an illegal taco addicted idiot.
There is no other explanation here. A citizen would know why I say that.

already has.

I hear ya, but he has taken a brave stance on Immigration. The People are craving change. We have a better chance with him, than the corrupt Clintons. It is what it is.
You faith will be entirely unrewarded and that's if he wins but his chances of that are small and shrinking daily.

already has.
Which is why it won't now. We had our turn at genocide already.

Forum List

Back