Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

Mexico has also said you have your enlarged head squarely up your ass. Just like you, I can't find the link for that claim, but, GOSH, it just gotta be true because its is now written! Pathetic troll thou art!
Mexico has refused to take back their own citizens multiple times. Are you really that out of touch? Completely clueless?
If Mexico has refused to take back their citizens being US deportees multiple times, then it should be a piece of cake to produce many links from valid sources for each of those multiple incidents that prove your boastful claim. Of course nationals of other countries like Cuba, Haiti, China and the other 15 or so countries, aren't Mexican and would be bullshit. Are you that shit for brains EasyT's little sister and just can't post any fucking link as proof of your claim, dipstick?
Pressure other nations to take back criminal immigrants

Secret criminals: US quietly released 8,500 criminals who were supposed to be deported -- with deadly consequences - The Boston Globe

So someone who illegally acquires someone else's SS# and uses it illegally has not 'stolen' that SS#?!

:wtf:

It's official, Betty - you and Hillary are both 'dain bramaged'.
If I use 536 87 8997 did I just "steal" it or did I just use it falsely? This is not a stolen document from a mailbox. It's a number anyone can make up and then use, that just might happen to associated with another person. I can't stop someone from using my number. I won't even know or likely ever care so there's not a reason in the world for me to know.
If that number was assigned to someone else, YOU STOLE IT, Betty. You just COMMITTED A CRIME!
In that case I used it, I didn't steal it. It's about as private as underpants on a freeway overpass. That's why the IRS doesn't bother you, it wouldn't do any damn good even if you knew.
If that number was not assigned to you & you used it then you stole it - you broke the law.

God, I now know why libs don't think Hillary broke the law - they don't understand the concept. :p

I remember a horrific rape, torture and murder of two young teenage girls by a group of Mexican illegals and the Mexican consulate claimed that the death penalty could not apply to their citizens. It was back in the late 90's in Houston and I will not go over the horrific details of that crime. The point is that Mexico is fine with their citizens sneaking over the border and committing crimes but when they are busted with a capital crime, all of the sudden Mexico want's to reclaim them. The time to secure the border needs to be taken care of and those that commit crimes need to have their asses shipped back over the border. You can't go to Mexico and squat....they will lock them up and make them do hard labor.

So someone who illegally acquires someone else's SS# and uses it illegally has not 'stolen' that SS#?!

If I use 536 87 8997 did I just "steal" it or did I just use it falsely? This is not a stolen document from a mailbox. It's a number anyone can make up and then use, that just might happen to associated with another person. I can't stop someone from using my number. I won't even know or likely ever care so there's not a reason in the world for me to know.
If that number was assigned to someone else, YOU STOLE IT, Betty. You just COMMITTED A CRIME!
In that case I used it, I didn't steal it. It's about as private as underpants on a freeway overpass. That's why the IRS doesn't bother you, it wouldn't do any damn good even if you knew.
If that number was not assigned to you & you used it then you stole it - you broke the law.

God, I now know why libs don't think Hillary broke the law - they don't understand the concept. :p
To "steal" my credit card, or my ID, you have to work at it, actually steal something. To use a fake SSN you just make it using the following formula, xxx xx xxxx. That's picking random numbers not stealing.

To "steal" my credit card, or my ID, you have to work at it, actually steal something. To use a fake SSN you just make it using the following formula, xxx xx xxxx. That's picking random numbers not stealing.
WTF does that have to do with the finding tbat the SS#s of 1 million Americans were STOLEN, the IRS knew about it for a long time, and they never tried to notify / warn the American people, as reported has happened?

WTF does that have to do with the finding tbat the SS#s of 1 million Americans were STOLEN, the IRS knew about it for a long time, and they never tried to notify / warn the American people, as reported has happened?
The numbers were not stolen. They did not take it away. They were used falsely, with no harm to the person legally assigned it so there's no reason to tell them.

If 50 wetbacks use my number that's a problem for the federal government not me. I don't give a rat's ass.

The numbers were not stolen. They did not take it away. They were used falsely, with no harm to the person legally assigned it so there's no reason to tell them.
The AP reported that the Obama IG reported the SS#s were STOLEN. Lie, deny, and justify all you want, but you're still WRONG!

If you have a further argument with this take it up with the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION that reported the numbers had been STOLEN and illegally used.

Gave a nice day.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?
The US can place great economic pressure on most of these countries, so if the will to deport them is there, it will happen.

If 50 wetbacks use my number that's a problem for the federal government not me. I don't give a rat's ass.
That's really stupid. If they use your SS# to establish credit and they don't pay, your credit will be shot.

That's really stupid. If they use your SS# to establish credit and they don't pay, your credit will be shot.
They use it to work. It's not about identity theft.

The AP reported that the Obama IG reported the SS#s were STOLEN. Lie, deny, and justify all you want, but you're still WRONG!

If you have a further argument with this take it up with the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION that reported the numbers had been STOLEN and illegally used.

Gave a nice day.
Calling someone who wrote down xxx xx xxxx random numbers on a job application is stupid. The number may have been used falsely but it was hardly stolen. I'm thinking of nine numbers between 1 and 9? Yeah, I'm Al Capone.

Some will use it just to work and some will use to rip you off. You have no way of knowing which until it happens. That's why it is so stupid of you to dismiss it as not your problem.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

They can't refuse to accept their own citizens by international law.
The hell they can't. Secret criminals: US quietly released 8,500 criminals who were supposed to be deported -- with deadly consequences - The Boston Globe

Just because they haven't in the past, doesn't mean they can't in the future. Also, China's different to the US. The US should just have refused to take him back, stick him on a plane to China and then when he arrives in China he's their problem. Mexico is a land border, there's a no man's land in between. Drive a person through the US border right to the Mexican border, and push him over the line, then refuse to take him back.

Gave a nice day.
Calling someone who wrote down xxx xx xxxx random numbers on a job application is stupid. The number may have been used falsely but it was hardly stolen. I'm thinking of nine numbers between 1 and 9? Yeah, I'm Al Capone.
Are all your mother's children stupid? If there is no such SS# then the employer will find out when he pays SS taxes, so they have to steal an actual SS# and if they use it to buy a car and then don't make the payments, the legal owner of that number can't buy a car because his credit is shot.

Some will use it just to work and some will use to rip you off. You have no way of knowing which until it happens. That's why it is so stupid of you to dismiss it as not your problem.
When someone steals your credit card that can be a problem you. When someone uses your SS number that's a problem for Social Security.

Gave a nice day.
Are all your mother's children stupid? If there is no such SS# then the employer will find out when he pays SS taxes, so they have to steal an actual SS# and if they use it to buy a car and then don't make the payments, the legal owner of that number can't buy a car because his credit is shot.
Credit and SS numbers are mostly unrelated. It might be in your file but that is not what gets used to establish credit unless it's a full identity theft which takes a lot more than one number you can just make up. That's nothing at all like some guy without an SS number writing down mine. That causes me no issues at all. I won't even know nor do I need to.

When someone steals your credit card that can be a problem you. When someone uses your SS number that's a problem for Social Security.
Again, dumb as a rock. You use your SS# when you open bank accounts or credit accounts and the transactions that go through those accounts are reported to credit agencies, which means if your SS# has been used in this way, businesses and financial institutions will hold you responsible for the actions or these thieves used your SS# for.

The hell they can't. Secret criminals: US quietly released 8,500 criminals who were supposed to be deported -- with deadly consequences - The Boston Globe

Just because they haven't in the past, doesn't mean they can't in the future. Also, China's different to the US. The US should just have refused to take him back, stick him on a plane to China and then when he arrives in China he's their problem. Mexico is a land border, there's a no man's land in between. Drive a person through the US border right to the Mexican border, and push him over the line, then refuse to take him back.
To cross the border that way would be an act of war, idiot. And if you ship a guy to China, without their permission, they ship him back. It's time to grow up and deal with the real world.

Gave a nice day.
Credit and SS numbers are mostly unrelated. It might be in your file but that is not what gets used to establish credit unless it's a full identity theft which takes a lot more than one number you can just make up. That's nothing at all like some guy without an SS number writing down mine. That causes me no issues at all. I won't even know nor do I need to.
Why would you be asked to provide your SS# when you open a bank account or credit account if it wasn't used to track your credit history?

To cross the border that way would be an act of war, idiot. And if you ship a guy to China, without their permission, they ship him back. It's time to grow up and deal with the real world.

Oh, wow, insults.

Forum List

Back