Mexico Preparing for War Against Trump?

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

Typical posturing in advance of negotiations. Each side builds their war chest so they have things they can negotiate in trade.
Sounds like you've been reading Art of the Deal.

Actually never read it, but Trump is not the first guy to know how to negotiate. Sounds like the Mexicans have read it.
You didn't miss anything. It wasn't even written by Trump. A ghost writer name Tony Schwartz wrote it based on a series of interviews with Trump. It's not really a bad book. It's a lot like the how to make a million in real estate. You can learn negotiating skills but that along does not make you a good negotiation.

Trump has portrayed himself as the world's greatest negotiated which I seriously doubt. Trump's greatest talent has been his ability to uncover undervalued real estate and develop it. Of course getting started when NY real estate prices were in the shit can and riding the boom certainly helped.

It also helps to have a rich father that gives you seed money, and lots of connections.

Someone give me a million bucks... I bet I can make money too.

Now the derps that thought That Piece Of Shit would be able to dictate to other countries are finding out what reality is. Every country in the world that Piece Of Shit trump would threaten have their own arsenal to retaliate with.

YOU are the piece of shit. Dog shit that. Every country has the right and duty to defend its borders. Tell me how doing so is "threatening" to any other country you traitorous lowlife maggot.

IsaacNewton's position is based on the belief that the United States doesn't have a right to exist. That is truly what these douche bags believe

You peaking out from under your pointy hat today? You really have a great need to project your inner demons outward. We're talking about Mexico preparing for war with P.O.Shit trump, which they are. And the bad part is he can't win because he has no clue how nations interact in the world. But he's about to get his shit handed to him.

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

Typical posturing in advance of negotiations. Each side builds their war chest so they have things they can negotiate in trade.

Actually never read it, but Trump is not the first guy to know how to negotiate. Sounds like the Mexicans have read it.
You didn't miss anything. It wasn't even written by Trump. A ghost writer name Tony Schwartz wrote it based on a series of interviews with Trump. It's not really a bad book. It's a lot like the how to make a million in real estate. You can learn negotiating skills but that along does not make you a good negotiation.

Trump has portrayed himself as the world's greatest negotiated which I seriously doubt. Trump's greatest talent has been his ability to uncover undervalued real estate and develop it. Of course getting started when NY real estate prices were in the shit can and riding the boom certainly helped.

It also helps to have a rich father that gives you seed money, and lots of connections.

About 70% of all million dollar lottery winners have declared bankruptcy within 5 years.

About 70% of all million dollar lottery winners have declared bankruptcy within 5 years.

And? How many of those lottery winners are low income people that allow themselves to be taken advantage of by friends, family, and crooks?

Hell, a person that wins the lottery doesn't even have to be that smart to make money. If you take $100 million and put into a simple savings account making 3% interest per year, that's $300K.

Now the derps that thought That Piece Of Shit would be able to dictate to other countries are finding out what reality is. Every country in the world that Piece Of Shit trump would threaten have their own arsenal to retaliate with.

YOU are the piece of shit. Dog shit that. Every country has the right and duty to defend its borders. Tell me how doing so is "threatening" to any other country you traitorous lowlife maggot.

IsaacNewton's position is based on the belief that the United States doesn't have a right to exist. That is truly what these douche bags believe

You peaking out from under your pointy hat today? You really have a great need to project your inner demons outward. We're talking about Mexico preparing for war with P.O.Shit trump, which they are. And the bad part is he can't win because he has no clue how nations interact in the world. But he's about to get his shit handed to him.

Anyone who believes Mexico is going to wage war on the United States is an outright moron.

Last edited:
Does Mexico really have to go to "war" with the U.S.? They can close all the U.S. factories, take all the U.S. residents land and savings, close all the ports...

It would be interesting to find out just how much Mexico really effects the U.S. economy.

Does Mexico really have to go to "war" with the U.S.? They can close all the U.S. factories, take all the U.S. residents land and savings, close all the ports...

It would be interesting to find out just how much Mexico really effects the U.S. economy.
They only screw themselves by closing factories and deporting wealthy Americans who bring their money into the country.

Anyone who believes Mexico is going to wage war on the United States is an outright moron.

Ah so you are an illiteralist.

They only screw themselves by closing factories and deporting wealthy Americans who bring their money into the country.

Careful ---- you're going to overdose them on logic.

For some, that would be fatal.

Who knows what it would do. You can only assume. Just like Canada... If Trump gets rid of NAFTA, who does it hurt more? Canada or the U.S.?

Ah so you are an illiteralist.

Illiteratist?

Familiar with the word 'sesquipedalianist'?

You impress no one ... in fact, it makes you look pretty silly.

Who knows what it would do. You can only assume. Just like Canada... If Trump gets rid of NAFTA, who does it hurt more? Canada or the U.S.?

Given the trade deficit with Canada of about $15 billion, I would guess that answer is pretty obvious.

Wearing a live mike in front a TV production crew camera? Yeah, I guess there are such men that really want to make a statement about how they really feel about women.

It was supposed to be an "off the record" conversation. Duh. I'm a woman and I don't really care about what he said. LOTS of women will in fact let him touch their pussies because he's super rich! Get real.
Off the record? This guy was a billionaire celebrity on TV and a tabloid favorite. Was he really that stupid or was he just that arrogant to believe he can really do what he wants to a woman because he's got the money. I guess we have to give him some slack because he didn't know he would ever be running for president.
----------------------------------------- even I as a 14 year old knew that some women will do anything for money , they are called whores Flopper !!
Trump was not talking about whores. His statement, "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Whatever you want. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." This is the opinion of the president of United States? Wealth and power will allow you to do whatever you want to a woman. If this was just an isolated statement in a locker room, we might be able to just ignore it. However, when you put it in context of the Howard Stern tapes and his tweets on a variety of subjects, it becomes clear that we have elected a man to the presidency that's a self centered bully, totally lacking in empathy, who disrespects women, and believes wealth and position give you the right to take advantage of others less fortunate.

As Trump has said, "I can play nice" and that is exactly what he's doing now, trying very hard to convince the world that he can be presidential, a statesman, and a gentlemen. However I'm confident the real Donald will once again emerge and when it does, it will be a sight to see.
------------------------------------------------------ TRUMP seems to have empathy for Americans as he sees their and his kids and Grandkids country being destroyed and taken over by special interest groups and foreigners !! I want to see the TRUMP be a Gentleman that is ready to switch to being a stern American President and Leader carrying a big yuuuge stick that he can use when he needs to . Personally , I want the world and its wusses to be scared of the Trump Flopper .
Believe me. They are going to be scared of Trump. I think he is exactly what you want, or at least what you think you want. Trump makes risky bets that sometime pay off big and sometimes are disasters. I certain wish him luck because there will be a lot more at stake than building a wall or deporting some Mexicans or reducing some insurance premiums.

It was supposed to be an "off the record" conversation. Duh. I'm a woman and I don't really care about what he said. LOTS of women will in fact let him touch their pussies because he's super rich! Get real.
Off the record? This guy was a billionaire celebrity on TV and a tabloid favorite. Was he really that stupid or was he just that arrogant to believe he can really do what he wants to a woman because he's got the money. I guess we have to give him some slack because he didn't know he would ever be running for president.
----------------------------------------- even I as a 14 year old knew that some women will do anything for money , they are called whores Flopper !!
Trump was not talking about whores. His statement, "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Whatever you want. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." This is the opinion of the president of United States? Wealth and power will allow you to do whatever you want to a woman. If this was just an isolated statement in a locker room, we might be able to just ignore it. However, when you put it in context of the Howard Stern tapes and his tweets on a variety of subjects, it becomes clear that we have elected a man to the presidency that's a self centered bully, totally lacking in empathy, who disrespects women, and believes wealth and position give you the right to take advantage of others less fortunate.

As Trump has said, "I can play nice" and that is exactly what he's doing now, trying very hard to convince the world that he can be presidential, a statesman, and a gentlemen. However I'm confident the real Donald will once again emerge and when it does, it will be a sight to see.
------------------------------------------------------ TRUMP seems to have empathy for Americans as he sees their and his kids and Grandkids country being destroyed and taken over by special interest groups and foreigners !! I want to see the TRUMP be a Gentleman that is ready to switch to being a stern American President and Leader carrying a big yuuuge stick that he can use when he needs to . Personally , I want the world and its wusses to be scared of the Trump Flopper .
Believe me. They are going to be scared of Trump. I think he is exactly what you want, or at least what you think you want. Trump makes risky bets that sometime pay off big and sometimes are disasters. I certain wish him luck because there will be a lot more at stake than building a wall or deporting some Mexicans or reducing some insurance premiums.

Yep... so Trump wants to deregulate the banks, allow banks back into securities, and then privatize Social Security. Wow what a disaster would that be? All the elderly then have their money put into Wall Street, who is all of a sudden free to run willy-nilly to do whatever they want. So then what happens when all those elderly people lose their nest eggs?

What Donald got was far more than a million bucks. The real estate empire that Fred Trump build was worth 173 million in 1975 but just as valuable was the connections his father had build with planning depts, members of the New York State Assembly zoning boards, the Colombo crime family, etc. Donald's road to success in high rise luxury apartments was greased every step of the way by Fred Trump.

When Donald started his career in real estate in Manhattan, prices were $45/sq foot. It is currently about $1600. However the top end of the market were Donald operated has grown much faster.

Last edited:

What Donald got was far more than a million bucks. The real estate empire that Fred Trump build was worth 173 million in 1975 but just as valuable was the connections his father had build with planning depts, members of the New York State Assembly zoning boards, the Colombo crime family, etc. Donald's road to success in high rise luxury apartments was greased every step of the way by Fred Trump.

When Donald started his career in real estate in Manhattan, prices were $45/sq foot. It is current about $1600. However the top end of the market has grown much faster.

The sayings are so true, "Money begets money," and "Connections are everything."

Yep... so Trump wants to deregulate the banks, allow banks back into securities, and then privatize Social Security. Wow what a disaster would that be? All the elderly then have their money put into Wall Street, who is all of a sudden free to run willy-nilly to do whatever they want. So then what happens when all those elderly people lose their nest eggs?
To quote Donald when asked about the money his investors lost in his failed businesses,"They should have known better. They had other options"

To quote Donald when asked about the money his investors lost in his failed businesses,"They should have known better. They had other options"

I think a good question would to be to ask Trump supporters, if they were contractors, if they would accept work from Trump.

Just think of how much money we could save if we just annexed their shithole country and built a wall on its much smaller southern border.

The countries south of mexico aren't the main problem. Besides, from what I hear, Mexico does a pretty good job at defending that border.
You heard wrong. Thousands of South Americans enter Mexico illegally on the way to entering ours. Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia....all those pygmies use Mexico as a stepping stone to get here.

Maybe you are right. I don't know. But mexico's southern border is much smaller. And therefore, easier to defend. Ss for those from even farther south of mexico being pygmies, they are no different that the people of mexico. Latinos, mestizos and injins.
Beautiful white Spaniards and Portuguese mated with the wildlife in South America and created a hideous hybrid of pint sized primates. It's the biggest act of genetic malfeasance in human history.

Spaniards and Portuguese are only marginally White. If at all. Those countries are mostly sand negro. And for something like 400 years, it was ruled by sand negroes. Before then, it was ruled by Roman wops.
They started out white but then came the obscene intermarrying with the sand nggrs during the Moorish occupation. They just kept getting darker from that point on.

He's kind of right. Investment is risky business, and investors are or should be well aware of the risks when they VOLUNTARILY invest their money into projects or businesses.

Forum List

Back