Mexico Preparing for War Against Trump?

For the 16th thousand time, illegal immigrants are not eligible for Medicaid, nor food stamps, nor welfare. The only healthcare they are eligible for is emergency service through a hospital. Children who are US citizens are eligible for benefits but not their parents. According to immigration authorities about 99% of illegal entries are to get jobs or be with immediate family.
--------------------------------------------------------------- B.S . illegal alien parents eat the taco shells , refried beans , steak , cheese , onions and cheese that they buy with foodstamps for their recently dropped USA widdle babies Flopper .
Your basic assumption that people illegally enter the US to give birth to children to take advantage of US welfare programs is simply not true. It makes no sense. It's dangerous to cross the border and there is no guarantee of jobs nor any government support. All federal welfare programs require proof of citizenship, picture ids, and social security number and employment information. There is no assistance for family members who are not us citizens. There is no prenatal care except in a few states that fund it.

In Mexico, there are welfare programs for the poor which includes free medical care including prenatal care, prescriptions, and hospitalization for those who can not pay. This is also a limited food stamp and welfare housing program.

If we want to solve the illegal immigration problem we need to stop hiring illegals and we need to start tracking and enforcing visa expirations. If we do this our illegal immigration problem will disappear.

If only real life were so simple ....
In regard to immigration it really is. If we put teeth into our immigration laws that hold employers responsible for hiring illegal immigrants the jobs will despair and illegals will stop coming. That might create a labor shortage in some sectors but that can solved by issuing more work permits. If we treat visas like identification and developed a tracking system we can stop overstays. Over a period of time, illegal immigration would become a minor problem.

Or we could let wages rise.

And Trump has been talking about more "teeth" with regard to employers.
We are headed for immigration reform which is going to disappoint a lot of Trump supporters.

So what? A lot of guys talk dirty about women. So? Policy is more important important than his silly bragging.
Wearing a live mike in front a TV production crew camera? Yeah, I guess there are such men that really want to make a statement about how they really feel about women.

It was supposed to be an "off the record" conversation. Duh. I'm a woman and I don't really care about what he said. LOTS of women will in fact let him touch their pussies because he's super rich! Get real.
Off the record? This guy was a billionaire celebrity on TV and a tabloid favorite. Was he really that stupid or was he just that arrogant to believe he can really do what he wants to a woman because he's got the money. I guess we have to give him some slack because he didn't know he would ever be running for president.
----------------------------------------- even I as a 14 year old knew that some women will do anything for money , they are called whores Flopper !!
Trump was not talking about whores. His statement, "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Whatever you want. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." This is the opinion of the president of United States? Wealth and power will allow you to do whatever you want to a woman. If this was just an isolated statement in a locker room, we might be able to just ignore it. However, when you put it in context of the Howard Stern tapes and his tweets on a variety of subjects, it becomes clear that we have elected a man to the presidency that's a self centered bully, totally lacking in empathy, who disrespects women, and believes wealth and position give you the right to take advantage of others less fortunate.

As Trump has said, "I can play nice" and that is exactly what he's doing now, trying very hard to convince the world that he can be presidential, a statesman, and a gentlemen. However I'm confident the real Donald will once again emerge and when it does, it will be a sight to see.
------------------------------------------------------ TRUMP seems to have empathy for Americans as he sees their and his kids and Grandkids country being destroyed and taken over by special interest groups and foreigners !! I want to see the TRUMP be a Gentleman that is ready to switch to being a stern American President and Leader carrying a big yuuuge stick that he can use when he needs to . Personally , I want the world and its wusses to be scared of the Trump Flopper .

--------------------------------------------------------------- B.S . illegal alien parents eat the taco shells , refried beans , steak , cheese , onions and cheese that they buy with foodstamps for their recently dropped USA widdle babies Flopper .
Your basic assumption that people illegally enter the US to give birth to children to take advantage of US welfare programs is simply not true. It makes no sense. It's dangerous to cross the border and there is no guarantee of jobs nor any government support. All federal welfare programs require proof of citizenship, picture ids, and social security number and employment information. There is no assistance for family members who are not us citizens. There is no prenatal care except in a few states that fund it.

In Mexico, there are welfare programs for the poor which includes free medical care including prenatal care, prescriptions, and hospitalization for those who can not pay. This is also a limited food stamp and welfare housing program.

If we want to solve the illegal immigration problem we need to stop hiring illegals and we need to start tracking and enforcing visa expirations. If we do this our illegal immigration problem will disappear.

In regard to immigration it really is. If we put teeth into our immigration laws that hold employers responsible for hiring illegal immigrants the jobs will despair and illegals will stop coming. That might create a labor shortage in some sectors but that can solved by issuing more work permits. If we treat visas like identification and developed a tracking system we can stop overstays. Over a period of time, illegal immigration would become a minor problem.

We are headed for immigration reform which is going to disappoint a lot of Trump supporters.

YOur blind skepticism is noted. Would you care to support that with something other than your gut feeling?

------------------------------------- MAYBE , still going to be a better deal than Obama or Hilary Flopper !!

Wearing a live mike in front a TV production crew camera? Yeah, I guess there are such men that really want to make a statement about how they really feel about women.

It was supposed to be an "off the record" conversation. Duh. I'm a woman and I don't really care about what he said. LOTS of women will in fact let him touch their pussies because he's super rich! Get real.
Off the record? This guy was a billionaire celebrity on TV and a tabloid favorite. Was he really that stupid or was he just that arrogant to believe he can really do what he wants to a woman because he's got the money. I guess we have to give him some slack because he didn't know he would ever be running for president.
----------------------------------------- even I as a 14 year old knew that some women will do anything for money , they are called whores Flopper !!
Trump was not talking about whores. His statement, "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Whatever you want. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." This is the opinion of the president of United States? Wealth and power will allow you to do whatever you want to a woman. If this was just an isolated statement in a locker room, we might be able to just ignore it. However, when you put it in context of the Howard Stern tapes and his tweets on a variety of subjects, it becomes clear that we have elected a man to the presidency that's a self centered bully, totally lacking in empathy, who disrespects women, and believes wealth and position give you the right to take advantage of others less fortunate.

As Trump has said, "I can play nice" and that is exactly what he's doing now, trying very hard to convince the world that he can be presidential, a statesman, and a gentlemen. However I'm confident the real Donald will once again emerge and when it does, it will be a sight to see.

1. The HOward Stern show, really is a good analogy for a "locker room".

2. And if you were unaware the women are effected by money and/or fame, you need to get out more.

Anna-Nicole-Smith-husband-anna-nicole-smith-33732364-376-500.jpg

Try to be less of a drama queen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- oh man , that's an excellent picture , really proves the point Correl !!

Uh, no.

Why would immigration reform disappoint Trump supporters? Assuming "reform" means either improve and/or enforce the laws we have for immigration.

Now the derps that thought That Piece Of Shit would be able to dictate to other countries are finding out what reality is. Every country in the world that Piece Of Shit trump would threaten have their own arsenal to retaliate with.

YOU are the piece of shit. Dog shit that. Every country has the right and duty to defend its borders. Tell me how doing so is "threatening" to any other country you traitorous lowlife maggot.

Just think of how much money we could save if we just annexed their shithole country and built a wall on its much smaller southern border.

The countries south of mexico aren't the main problem. Besides, from what I hear, Mexico does a pretty good job at defending that border.
You heard wrong. Thousands of South Americans enter Mexico illegally on the way to entering ours. Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia....all those pygmies use Mexico as a stepping stone to get here.

Maybe you are right. I don't know. But mexico's southern border is much smaller. And therefore, easier to defend. Ss for those from even farther south of mexico being pygmies, they are no different that the people of mexico. Latinos, mestizos and injins.
Beautiful white Spaniards and Portuguese mated with the wildlife in South America and created a hideous hybrid of pint sized primates. It's the biggest act of genetic malfeasance in human history.

Spaniards and Portuguese are only marginally White. If at all. Those countries are mostly sand negro. And for something like 400 years, it was ruled by sand negroes. Before then, it was ruled by Roman wops.

What's not feasible about it? It's a much smaller project than building I-10.

Who is going to pay for this ginormous project? Taxpayers? I'm sure THAT will go over well. It would be an extremely expensive endeavor. There is labor, materials, etc. to consider.
The estimated cost is a little over $20 billion. That's a lot less than what I-10 cost. Labor, materials etc. are all considered in the cost.

I really doubt that any wall is going to be built. Besides, if we remove incentives for them being here, then they won't be clamoring to come here, so a wall is really not necessary. AND, I think people would just be able to find a way to get around it. They have all kinds of "drug tunnels" as it is right now.

The drug tunnels are only there because we refuse to commit the funds necessary to solve the problem. Ground penetrating radar, as well as heat sensors, can accurately plot the locations of the tunnels in a single aircraft pass. It's not a question of capability - only of will.

But we wouldn't need to do all of that if we just remove the incentives. If there is nothing here for them, they aren't going to come.

And terrorists who'd like to walk over our southern border, how do we remove their incentives?

Sure they will .... if there is a chance for a better life for their children, they'll come. I absolutely agree we should remove the fiscal incentives - no welfare, no medicaid, no food stamps - but that doesn't remove the potential for a better life. Honestly, if it decreases the chances your son is going to be a drug cartel member, or your daughter is going to be attacked by gangsters, any father would consider it.
For the 16th thousand time, illegal immigrants are not eligible for Medicaid, nor food stamps, nor welfare. The only healthcare they are eligible for is emergency service through a hospital. Children who are US citizens are eligible for benefits but not their parents. According to immigration authorities about 99% of illegal entries are to get jobs or be with immediate family.

Same ol' story .... criminals kill people, attack the guns ... criminals cross the borders, attack those who hire them ..

Sounds familiar.

Same ol' story .... criminals kill people, attack the guns ... criminals cross the borders, attack those who hire them ..

Sounds familiar.

That's the "same ol' liberal story." Trying to solve the problem after they are already on US soil is the stupid way to go about it. The smart way is to prevent them from every crossing the border in the first place.

Sounds familiar.

That's the "same ol' liberal story." Trying to solve the problem after they are already on US soil is the stupid way to go about it. The smart way is to prevent them from every crossing the border in the first place.

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

Typical posturing in advance of negotiations. Each side builds their war chest so they have things they can negotiate in trade.
Sounds like you've been reading Art of the Deal.

Actually never read it, but Trump is not the first guy to know how to negotiate. Sounds like the Mexicans have read it.
You didn't miss anything. It wasn't even written by Trump. A ghost writer name Tony Schwartz wrote it based on a series of interviews with Trump. It's not really a bad book. It's a lot like the how to make a million in real estate. You can learn negotiating skills but that along does not make you a good negotiation.

Trump has portrayed himself as the world's greatest negotiator which I seriously doubt. Trump's greatest talent has been his ability to uncover undervalued real estate and develop it. Of course getting started when NY real estate prices were in the shit can and riding the boom certainly helped.

Last edited:
Now the derps that thought That Piece Of Shit would be able to dictate to other countries are finding out what reality is. Every country in the world that Piece Of Shit trump would threaten have their own arsenal to retaliate with.

YOU are the piece of shit. Dog shit that. Every country has the right and duty to defend its borders. Tell me how doing so is "threatening" to any other country you traitorous lowlife maggot.

IsaacNewton's position is based on the belief that the United States doesn't have a right to exist. That is truly what these douche bags believe

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

Typical posturing in advance of negotiations. Each side builds their war chest so they have things they can negotiate in trade.
Sounds like you've been reading Art of the Deal.

Actually never read it, but Trump is not the first guy to know how to negotiate. Sounds like the Mexicans have read it.
You didn't miss anything. It wasn't even written by Trump. A ghost writer name Tony Schwartz wrote it based on a series of interviews with Trump. It's not really a bad book. It's a lot like the how to make a million in real estate. You can learn negotiating skills but that along does not make you a good negotiation.

Trump has portrayed himself as the world's greatest negotiated which I seriously doubt. Trump's greatest talent has been his ability to uncover undervalued real estate and develop it. Of course getting started when NY real estate prices were in the shit can and riding the boom certainly helped.

Most of Trump's properties are not even in the United States, so that's just another idiotic sour grapes explanation.

Forum List

Back