Mexico to build new railway to NM not Texas because of Abbot stunt

UK rail is in a shocking state. the most expensive in Europe and one of the worst services.
Most of europes railways are publicly owned . the Uk is privately owned and a total fucking shambles.
I couldnt comment on Pakistans railways. I have seen them on TV and they look to be underfunded.
Mexico is a coming super power with a growing economy. Texas is being very short sighted in pissing them off.
Mexico is a narco state

I cant see how this benefits Texas. Its a bit of a win for New Mexico though. I will bet that they are very pleased with this.Maybe Beto can salvage something from this ?

The Mexicans are being cheeky though. Building a railroad before they have finished paying for that wall.
Just what we need!

Instead of illegal aliens walking across our undefended border, now they'll be coming by the trainload!

I cant see how this benefits Texas. Its a bit of a win for New Mexico though. I will bet that they are very pleased with this.Maybe Beto can salvage something from this ?

The Mexicans are being cheeky though. Building a railroad before they have finished paying for that wall.
bloomberg

I'm outa here

will look for newsmax or oann or fox to have story on this

UK rail is in a shocking state. the most expensive in Europe and one of the worst services.
Most of europes railways are publicly owned . the Uk is privately owned and a total fucking shambles.
I couldnt comment on Pakistans railways. I have seen them on TV and they look to be underfunded.
Mexico is a coming super power with a growing economy. Texas is being very short sighted in pissing them off.

No, mexico is not a coming superpower. As far as the train and illegals overwhelming the country, it is just another element in the globalists goal to destroy america.

Well, good thing the US does want Central Americans......

Yea, you may not want them....and yea, there may be politicians who will feed you that red meat you desire by demonizing them....

But those politicians you cheerlead for; want those Central Americans here....

Which is why you don't really see any stories about those who hire these "Central Americans" going to jail for it
Point where I said I didn’t want them and when you can not, well guess Buffy got caught lying again!

Mexico is a "super power"? Got a link to anyone besides you making that claim, Taintboi?

What a putz. :auiqs.jpg:

That's OK... once Republicans gain full control of the US government once again that will all go away...

Forum List

Back