Mexico to build new railway to NM not Texas because of Abbot stunt

UK rail is in a shocking state. the most expensive in Europe and one of the worst services.
Most of europes railways are publicly owned . the Uk is privately owned and a total fucking shambles.
I couldnt comment on Pakistans railways. I have seen them on TV and they look to be underfunded.
Mexico is a coming super power with a growing economy. Texas is being very short sighted in pissing them off.
i hope Mexico becomes a super power…maybe illegals won’t try crashing the texas border

UK rail is in a shocking state. the most expensive in Europe and one of the worst services.
Most of europes railways are publicly owned . the Uk is privately owned and a total fucking shambles.
I couldnt comment on Pakistans railways. I have seen them on TV and they look to be underfunded.
Mexico is a coming super power with a growing economy. Texas is being very short sighted in pissing them off.
Mexico is such a looming super power they can’t convince their own citizens to stay there. And as a bonus proof of point for that superiority they don’t want to build a rail line to a state that won’t accept their citizens trying to escape this wonderful next gen super power.

That’s your sales point here.

I cant see how this benefits Texas. Its a bit of a win for New Mexico though. I will bet that they are very pleased with this.Maybe Beto can salvage something from this ?

The Mexicans are being cheeky though. Building a railroad before they have finished paying for that wall.
No river to cross into NM. Easier to ship illegals in boxcars.

NM has less than 1/6th length of border with Mexico that TX has!

Sorry bout that,

1. They will come to USA on top those trains, and hanging underneath them by ropes and in hammocks.
2. It will be India in New Mexico!
3. I hope Mexico spends like 40 billion dollars on getting it to the border, and it get shut down. lol!
4. Just a train to a huge wall Trump builds.
5. Then put a military base on our side of the wall, just to make sure they come here legally.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I cant see how this benefits Texas. Its a bit of a win for New Mexico though. I will bet that they are very pleased with this.Maybe Beto can salvage something from this ?

The Mexicans are being cheeky though. Building a railroad before they have finished paying for that wall.

TX already has 5 lines coming out of Mexico, why would they need another?

Point where I said I didn’t want them and when you can not, well guess Buffy got caught lying again!
You do not want them.....I said what I said....

This the reason you morons fearmonger about "HISPANICS" coming to this country all the time.....

None of you idiots are fearmongering about the tens of thousands of Euros hear illegally.....so yes, this is about fearmongering about HISPANICS..

img2.thejournal.ie.jpg

You do not want them.....I said what I said....

This the reason you morons fearmonger about "HISPANICS" coming to this country all the time.....

None of you idiots are fearmongering about the tens of thousands of Euros hear illegally.....so yes, this is about fearmongering about HISPANICS..

View attachment 639751
So you are telling me what I want Buffy?

As anyone can see you couldn’t supply one post by me saying I didn’t want them and you are making false accusations as usual because you hate white people and believe all of them alike!

Typical racist bigot you are, so Buffy here is the fucking fact loser the reality is I hope Hispanics become the majority of this country and why?

Simple, you and those like you will still be the fucking minority and will discover Hispanics hate you more than White Society hate your fucking guts!

Now loser I have been against the wall, I have never written I don’t want Hispanics in this country and in fact in a recent thread I pointed out that illegals do actually pay taxes and their kids have a right to schooling, so fuck you bitch!

Now seeing you can’t find anything to support your bullshit about me let be clear troll you are a fucking loser and now go report me to Will and demand I stop telling the truth about your punk ass!

So you are telling me what I want Buffy?

As anyone can see you couldn’t supply one post by me saying I didn’t want them and you are making false accusations as usual because you hate white people and believe all of them alike!

Typical racist bigot you are, so Buffy here is the fucking fact loser the reality is I hope Hispanics become the majority of this country and why?

Simple, you and those like you will still be the fucking minority and will discover Hispanics hate you more than White Society hate your fucking guts!

Now loser I have been against the wall, I have never written I don’t want Hispanics in this country and in fact in a recent thread I pointed out that illegals do actually pay taxes and their kids have a right to schooling, so fuck you bitch!

Now seeing you can’t find anything to support your bullshit about me let be clear troll you are a fucking loser and now go report me to Will and demand I stop telling the truth about your punk ass!
^ triggered ^

Thanks for confirming for me that all of the bitching and whining you fragile minded dic suckers do about being the racial minority in this country is due to your belief that there is some sort of "PRIVILEGE" to being the racial majority in this country...

And because of this sense of privilege, you believe that majority can inflict punishment and oppression on the minority...

As I have said before, the more I let you dic suckers talk..the more your racism is exposed...

And last I checked...it is racist dic suckers like you who whine about white replacement and fearmongering over Hispanics....

Is your hope that you will just simply rebrand hispanics as "white" so yall can continue hating black folks together, is that the goal?? Kinda like how you morons went from hating the Irish and hating the Slavs to just declaring them white???

^ triggered ^

Thanks for confirming for me that all of the bitching and whining you fragile minded dic suckers do about being the racial minority in this country is due to your belief that there is some sort of "PRIVILEGE" to being the racial majority in this country...

And because of this sense of privilege, you believe that majority can inflict punishment and oppression on the minority...

As I have said before, the more I let you dic suckers talk..the more your racism is exposed...
No, what you do is show you are a bigoted racist punk ass bitch that has yet to show where I ever wrote I never wanted Hispanics here?

Also what I wrote is you will never be in the majority because even if you replace Whites with Hispanics or Asians you will be the minority and you will be hated by all other races because you are a worthless waste of life!

So as you keep on trying to change what I wrote to defend your lies, well get to work BOY and find where I hate Hispanics because you have to prove your statement factual!

The Rio Grande at Las Cruces has been a transit corridor right into Albuquerque for many years due to the ethnicity-water link.

Mexico is such a looming super power they can’t convince their own citizens to stay there. And as a bonus proof of point for that superiority they don’t want to build a rail line to a state that won’t accept their citizens trying to escape this wonderful next gen super power.

That’s your sales point here.
What Mexico is...... massively corrupted. And they have sent tens of millions of their population to the United States to forestall revolution.

Forum List

Back