Mexico's Southern Border Shows Their Hypocricy

frabz-MEXICOS-HYPOCRICY-FROM-ITS-SOUTHERN-BORDER-A-Full-Border-Fence-L-c603e5.jpg

mexico-border-fence.jpg
david-map-7-22-13.jpg
Mexico does not have a southern border fence. One of those photos is a fence between Israel and egypt, the other is between Arizona and Mexico.

Of course, you won't learn any lessons from that.
:link:
Border Disorder

64956433.jpg

It can't be done. North korea, and the soviet union are proof that land borders can't be protected. So is every national border in the world. IT CANT BE DONE!

WE NEED IMMIGRANTS TO SUPPORT THE AGEING POPULATION!

THEY'LL INVADE IF WE DONT LET THEM COME!:bsflag::confused::uhoh3:
Best way I know to support the aging population is by having children.......not bringing millions of other people's children here.

You people on the left are so retarded.

It can't be done. North korea, and the soviet union are proof that land borders can't be protected. So is every national border in the world. IT CANT BE DONE!

Best way I know to support the aging population is by having children.......not bringing millions of other people's children here.

Hey please post some more pictures of the Mexico-Guatemala border wall you ignorant fuck

Seriously people stop asking me for links. I don't fuck around.

Right here mudwhistle: :fu:
I also have links of Mexico talking about beginning to build their border fence in 2010.

I don't fuck around either.
Whoa REALLY? :eek:

So did they build a wall? Did they?!

Where did you get those pictures you clown? Will you admit that either you're a gullible buffoon? Or did you just lie your ass off?

I was being sarcastic. Hence my smileys.

I've traveled by Automobile throughout Central America - from California down to Columbia. There are essentially no border fences between the countries. There are border checkpoints at regular intervals, but nothing that resembles walls or even fences to separate the neighboring countries.

Specifically speaking - the border between Mexico and Guatemala (which I've personally crossed dozens of times) is unguarded. There is no fence or wall.

:thup:

Mexico does not have a southern border fence. One of those photos is a fence between Israel and egypt, the other is between Arizona and Mexico.

Use your eyeballs . Picture of desert . The border is tropical .
But Timmy, look at that enormous, CLEARLY visible fence between Mexico and Guatemala!!!! :eek:

mexguate.jpg
Looks a lot different than the desert in the OP. :rolleyes:

But Timmy, look at that enormous, CLEARLY visible fence between Mexico and Guatemala!!!! :eek:

mexguate.jpg
Sure does. I'm pretty sure the OP ran away. Sadly, he won't learn anything from this. He'll probably start this same exact thread in 2 weeks or so.

mexguate.jpg
Sure does. I'm pretty sure the OP ran away. Sadly, he won't learn anything from this. He'll probably start this same exact thread in 2 weeks or so.

I doubt it. Mud's a great guy. He was mislead and posted something without doing his due diligence. It can happen to anyone.....

mexguate.jpg

I doubt it. Mud's a great guy. He was mislead and posted something without doing his due diligence. It can happen to anyone.....
I have never seen Mud start a thread that wasn't blatantly false in its premise.

mexguate.jpg

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back