Mexico's Southern Border Shows Their Hypocricy

Use your eyeballs . Picture of desert . The border is tropical .
But Timmy, look at that enormous, CLEARLY visible fence between Mexico and Guatemala!!!! :eek:

mexguate.jpg
Looks a lot different than the desert in the OP. :rolleyes:
Sure does. I'm pretty sure the OP ran away. Sadly, he won't learn anything from this. He'll probably start this same exact thread in 2 weeks or so.

I doubt it. Mud's a great guy. He was mislead and posted something without doing his due diligence. It can happen to anyone.....
I have never seen Mud start a thread that wasn't blatantly false in its premise.

You must not be trying....

NFL Bribed Rams Into Drafting Gay Player Michael Sam
Happy Easter From SNL Care Of Michael Keaton.....Very Funny
Hillary Won't Debate Bernie Again Till He Stops Trying To Win

But Timmy, look at that enormous, CLEARLY visible fence between Mexico and Guatemala!!!! :eek:

mexguate.jpg
Sure does. I'm pretty sure the OP ran away. Sadly, he won't learn anything from this. He'll probably start this same exact thread in 2 weeks or so.

I doubt it. Mud's a great guy. He was mislead and posted something without doing his due diligence. It can happen to anyone.....
I have never seen Mud start a thread that wasn't blatantly false in its premise.

2 of those 3 articles are bullshit. I appreciate his happy Easter.

Another brilliant non-sequitur from the amygdalati. A lot of immigration into the U.S. comes from Central America.

So how did all those Central American children make it through Mexico last year and into the US? Did they swim around Mexico?

Children were able to foil a border fence.

Thanks for showing us how effective a "border fence with barbed wire and armed guards posted at towers" is.

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-28_19-27-9.png
    upload_2016-3-28_19-27-9.png
    223 KB · Views: 113

2 of those 3 articles are bullshit. I appreciate his happy Easter.
Which two?

The Happy Easter and the Hillary one?

Mexico does not have a southern border fence. One of those photos is a fence between Israel and egypt, the other is between Arizona and Mexico.

Of course, you won't learn any lessons from that.
:link:

Use your eyeballs . Picture of desert . The border is tropical .

mexguate.jpg
So what you're saying is the fence in your picture doesn't exist?

What kind of silly horseshit are you trying to pull?

As much as you're right about mexicos southern border it looks nothing like that.
So the wall or fence exists.....but the land it goes through is greener than in the picture I provided..... this in some strange way proves that the wall or fence, whatever you want to call the fucking thing, doesn't exist or something?

You libs sure live in a world of fantasy, don't you.

A row boat would get around that fence on either end.
Okay....
Brilliant.

Set up an observation post at either end and it's easy to apprehend anyone trying to go around the fence. Just call out the Coast Guard. See, the ends become a choke point......funneling illegals right to any border guards waiting for them.

But I guess you're used to the Obama Administration, which doesn't want to stop them from coming in in the first place.

Democrats need fresh voters after all. Too many Americans are wise to them.

Mexico does not have a southern border fence. One of those photos is a fence between Israel and egypt, the other is between Arizona and Mexico.

Of course, you won't learn any lessons from that.

Lol! Their border is like tropical rain forest ! Those pix are the desert ! Lol. Stupid lying righties .
Again....you're claiming it doesn't exist when we've firmly established it does.

Stupid lying liberals.

That fence isn't to keep Mexicans in.
No shit Sherlock.

Why would Mexicans want to immigrate to Guatemala?

Where is the hypocrisy? Is it that Mexico hasn't built a fence to keep Americans out?

lol
No, to keep Guatemalans out, you fucking dumbass!

So what's the hypocrisy? Did they make the Guatemalans pay for the fence?

That fence isn't to keep Mexicans in.
No shit Sherlock.

Why would Mexicans want to immigrate to Guatemala?

Where is the hypocrisy? Is it that Mexico hasn't built a fence to keep Americans out?

lol
No, to keep Guatemalans out, you fucking dumbass!

So what's the hypocrisy? Did they make the Guatemalans pay for the fence?

:disbelief:
I think you're done here.:itsok:

Forum List

Back