Mexico's Southern Border Shows Their Hypocricy

That fence isn't to keep Mexicans in.
No shit Sherlock.

Why would Mexicans want to immigrate to Guatemala?

Where is the hypocrisy? Is it that Mexico hasn't built a fence to keep Americans out?

lol
No, to keep Guatemalans out, you fucking dumbass!

So what's the hypocrisy? Did they make the Guatemalans pay for the fence?

:disbelief:
I think you're done here.:itsok:

I'm done if you an offer nothing to support your claim that the Mexican government is hypocritical.

Maybe you should look up the word 'hypocritical'.

No shit Sherlock.

Where is the hypocrisy? Is it that Mexico hasn't built a fence to keep Americans out?

lol

I'm done if you an offer nothing to support your claim that the Mexican government is hypocritical.

No need.

It's not my fault you're too stupid to figure it out for yourself.

Okay.....for the retards out there who can't figure it out.......Mexico wants our borders open, but they closed their own......to keep Guatemalans out. You see, Guatemalans are poorer than many Mexicans are. Mexico can't control who comes in unless they build a fence.....and they want control of their Southern border. We aren't trying to invade Mexico in great numbers because we have jobs and a decent place to live.

Concerning the costs of the fence, the issue over who pays for the damned thing is irrelevant.

lol

No need.

Okay.....for the retards out there who can't figure it out.......Mexico wants our borders open, but they closed their own......to keep Guatemalans out. You see, Guatemalans are poorer than many Mexicans are. Mexico can't control who comes in unless they build a fence.....and they want control of their Southern border. We aren't trying to invade Mexico in great numbers because we have jobs and a decent place to live.

Concerning the costs of the fence, the issue over who pays for the damned thing is irrelevant.

Lol.

Have you ever been to Canada? I went into Canada via New Hampshire one Sunday night and the border stations were closed. Lights out. It was like driving from NY to PA.
Who's the hypocrite?

frabz-MEXICOS-HYPOCRICY-FROM-ITS-SOUTHERN-BORDER-A-Full-Border-Fence-L-c603e5.jpg

mexico-border-fence.jpg
david-map-7-22-13.jpg
Mexico does not have a southern border fence. One of those photos is a fence between Israel and egypt, the other is between Arizona and Mexico.

Of course, you won't learn any lessons from that.
:link:

Use your eyeballs . Picture of desert . The border is tropical .
But Timmy, look at that enormous, CLEARLY visible fence between Mexico and Guatemala!!!! :eek:

mexguate.jpg
Is that a bridge to nowhere? Sarah Palin would be proud.

Border Disorder

On 26 August 2015, the Facebook group "Americans for Common Sense" posted a photograph (first example above) purportedly showing a fence built along the border between Mexico and Mexico's southern neighbor, Guatemala. The image was accompanied by a query about why it's not "racist" for Mexico to build a fence to keep Guatemalan immigrants out of their country, but it presumably is for the United States to construct a similar obstruction to prevent Mexicans from crossing the border into the U.S.

However, the proffered picture does not show the border between Mexico and Guatemala. Ironically, it depicts a fence along the boundary between the United States and Mexico in southeastern Arizona.

A second similar photograph (second example above) of a putative border fence between Mexico and Guatemala circulated on social media in March 2016, along with text questioning whether America shouldn't have the same right to build a barbed wire fence (presumably along the U.S.-Mexican border) in order to keep out "freeloaders." That image also has nothing to do with either Mexico and Guatemala: it's actually a picture of a fence that Israel built in 2013 along their border with Egypt (near the Red Sea resort town of Eilat) in order to keep terrorists and illegal African immigrants from crossing into Israel:

So how did all those Central American children make it through Mexico last year and into the US? Did they swim around Mexico?

Children were able to foil a border fence.

Thanks for showing us how effective a "border fence with barbed wire and armed guards posted at towers" is.
But is looks so damn Impressive. REAL COUNTRIES have fences! Ours will be HUUUUUUGGGGGE

So how did all those Central American children make it through Mexico last year and into the US? Did they swim around Mexico?

Children were able to foil a border fence.

Thanks for showing us how effective a "border fence with barbed wire and armed guards posted at towers" is.
But is looks so damn Impressive. REAL COUNTRIES have fences! Ours will be HUUUUUUGGGGGE
-------------------------------------------- as I already said to the question of HOW did guatamalan kids get through the fence . Just part of the plan , kids weren't staying in 'mexico' so they were allowed through the border fence to go through mexico to the USA Ben !!

here you go , report on mexico - guatamala exclusion fence . Sounds like there is a fence OldSchool !! --- Mexico Building Fence… on Its Southern Border ---

Nope it was never built and it would have only covered a tiny section of the border anyways.

Try again.
link rather than your lefty assertion OldSchool !!
Link? About something that never happened? A Snopes article has already been linked to on this thread disproving the righty nonsense that there is a wall.

How about YOU post a link to the wall being built? Or a photo of the wall? Instead of a 2010 story about something that was proposed but never happened?

No shit Sherlock.

lol

No need.

No need.

Lol.

Have you ever been to Canada? I went into Canada via New Hampshire one Sunday night and the border stations were closed. Lights out. It was like driving from NY to PA.
Who's the hypocrite?
When Canadians start sending waves of poor and indigent Canadians into the US to escape starvation and abject poverty you'll have a valid point.......but until then......you're just dumb......pathetic.....pitiful.......woefully inadequate.......birdbrained....half-witted.....feeble-minded....dim-witted.....and basically retarded.

Border Disorder

On 26 August 2015, the Facebook group "Americans for Common Sense" posted a photograph (first example above) purportedly showing a fence built along the border between Mexico and Mexico's southern neighbor, Guatemala. The image was accompanied by a query about why it's not "racist" for Mexico to build a fence to keep Guatemalan immigrants out of their country, but it presumably is for the United States to construct a similar obstruction to prevent Mexicans from crossing the border into the U.S.

However, the proffered picture does not show the border between Mexico and Guatemala. Ironically, it depicts a fence along the boundary between the United States and Mexico in southeastern Arizona.

A second similar photograph (second example above) of a putative border fence between Mexico and Guatemala circulated on social media in March 2016, along with text questioning whether America shouldn't have the same right to build a barbed wire fence (presumably along the U.S.-Mexican border) in order to keep out "freeloaders." That image also has nothing to do with either Mexico and Guatemala: it's actually a picture of a fence that Israel built in 2013 along their border with Egypt (near the Red Sea resort town of Eilat) in order to keep terrorists and illegal African immigrants from crossing into Israel:
Damn.....we've been hoodwinked.

lol

No need.

No need.

Lol.

Who's the hypocrite?
When Canadians start sending waves of poor and indigent Canadians into the US to escape starvation and abject poverty you'll have a valid point.......but until then......you're just dumb......pathetic.....pitiful.......woefully inadequate.......birdbrained....half-witted.....feeble-minded....dim-witted.....and basically retarded.

Why don't you show us an actual picture of the wall instead of the bogus ones you posted?

Forum List

Back