Mexico's Southern Border Shows Their Hypocricy

Oh so they have border security and no fence. Like we do. Except we have a few miles of fence instead of no fence.
You're reading the same links I am. I've read more than one place they have a fence. Unless they're lying. But it's clear that the Mexican President felt the need for a fence and Obama offered to help pay for it publicly. What he eventually did under the table could be quite different. They could have made an agreement to transport any folks from Central America to the US.....which explains the sudden increase in so-called refugees from Central America, and just told everyone the fence was built.
Well let's see how do I break your post down hmm. The don't have a fence so let's toss that out right off the bat. Next, Obama never offered to pay for a Mexican fence publicly. The under the table arrangements your talking about are wild speculation that don't deserve to be dignified with a response. And if there was a fence, logically would it not follow that there would be LESS immigrants from central America?
So let me see, if you can't see a picture of it, it never existed. I can show you article after article from reputable sources that Obama offered to pay for this fence through specified drug enforcement funds, it doesn't matter because as long as it looks bad, it didn't happen. Obama would never lie, or do anything so unethical. Right?

Just when you started to sound like a rational human-being you revert back to being your average lump of shit again.

I guess the issue doesn't exist unless it is validated by media matters or Moveon.org. Your usual purveyors of Soros propaganda.
You can show me article after article from reputable sources? Why didn't you start there? Why did you post lying memes and a blog post instead?
So you claim I posted pictures I knew to be false?

Sorry, I'll leave the dishonesty up to you Hillary and Obama supporters. I only post what believe to be true.
Yes and you never worry about whether it's actually true or not.

Oh so they have border security and no fence. Like we do. Except we have a few miles of fence instead of no fence.
You're reading the same links I am. I've read more than one place they have a fence. Unless they're lying. But it's clear that the Mexican President felt the need for a fence and Obama offered to help pay for it publicly. What he eventually did under the table could be quite different. They could have made an agreement to transport any folks from Central America to the US.....which explains the sudden increase in so-called refugees from Central America, and just told everyone the fence was built.
Well let's see how do I break your post down hmm. The don't have a fence so let's toss that out right off the bat. Next, Obama never offered to pay for a Mexican fence publicly. The under the table arrangements your talking about are wild speculation that don't deserve to be dignified with a response. And if there was a fence, logically would it not follow that there would be LESS immigrants from central America?
So let me see, if you can't see a picture of it, it never existed. I can show you article after article from reputable sources that Obama offered to pay for this fence through specified drug enforcement funds, it doesn't matter because as long as it looks bad, it didn't happen. Obama would never lie, or do anything so unethical. Right?

Just when you started to sound like a rational human-being you revert back to being your average lump of shit again.

I guess the issue doesn't exist unless it is validated by media matters or Moveon.org. Your usual purveyors of Soros propaganda.
You can show me article after article from reputable sources? Why didn't you start there? Why did you post lying memes and a blog post instead?

Sorry, I'll leave the dishonesty up to you Hillary and Obama supporters. I only post what i believe to be true.

Since your pictures were proven false, it causes the credibility of the whole post to be questioned

Sorry, I'll leave the dishonesty up to you Hillary and Obama supporters. I only post what believe to be true.
Yes and you never worry about whether it's actually true or not.
Sure I do.

I'm not like you libs.

To be 100% real about all of this, nothing on the Web or in the news is absolutely 100% gospel. The problem is we have to rely on the accuracy and yes the honesty of the reports. The only person who knows for sure about any story is the subject of that story. I have on more than one occasion been involved in events that received national recognition, but found out the events didn't match the reporting. Mogadishu Somalia 93' for example. What really happened there was never reported accurately in its unvarnished completeness. So trying to hammer me for something that is beyond my control is bogus to say the least. I guess you spend so much time lying to yourself it's difficult to believe anything.

Sorry, I'll leave the dishonesty up to you Hillary and Obama supporters. I only post what i believe to be true.

Since your pictures were proven false, it causes the credibility of the whole post to be questioned
If that's the standard you place on everything then how can you explain your support of a liar like Hillary or Obama? Since they both have been caught changing their stories on Benghazi and on several other issues, how can you trust anything they say. But in their case they knew what they were saying was untrue. I didn't know those pictures were not actual pictures of the Mexican border. But with you on the left, a lie is dependent on who is lying. Hillary gets special treatment whereas anyone on the right is a liar until proven innocent.....and even then they're lying. Do you really believe Benghazi was caused by a friggen youtube video? Are you really that gullible?

If that's the standard you place on everything then how can you explain your support of a liar like Hillary or Obama? Since they both have been caught changing their stories on Benghazi and on several other issues, how can you trust anything they say. But in their case they knew what they were saying was untrue. I didn't know those pictures were not actual pictures of the Mexican border. But with you on the left, a lie is dependent on who is lying. Hillary gets special treatment whereas anyone on the right is a liar until proven innocent.....and even then they're lying. Do you really believe Benghazi was caused by a friggen youtube video? Are you really that gullible?

Misdirection on your part

You post a bogus claim with proven fake pictures and then try to justify it with an article from 2010 where Mexico "planned" to build a fence

So how did all those Central American children make it through Mexico last year and into the US? Did they swim around Mexico?

Children were able to foil a border fence.

Thanks for showing us how effective a "border fence with barbed wire and armed guards posted at towers" is.
Mexico is actually allowing them to cross through IF they plan to continue to the U.S.

1Capture.PNG
Some Hypocrisy

As Mexico Tightens Its Southern Border, Central American Migrants Find New Routes North

Mexico’s southern border with Guatemala is notoriously porous. Unlike the U.S.-Mexico border, which is sewed up with a massive fence and guarded by armed border agents, drones, and cameras, Mexico’s southern border is almost imperceptible.

Residents on both sides of the border circumvent the official border crossing by paying a few pesos to get pushed across the slowly flowing Suchiate River on makeshift inner-tube rafts.

You post a bogus claim with proven fake pictures and then try to justify it with an article from 2010 where Mexico "planned" to build a fence
Not misdirection at all. And you're lying about the context. You ignored other articles posted about Obama's involvement in 2013. How he offered to use drug enforcement money to help Mexico pay for improvements on the fence that you claim doesn't exist. I never once claimed the pictures were 100% the real pictures of the fence in question. I never once validated them one way or another. Nice thing about liberals is all you need to discount any fact is the most mundane and irrelevant issue. But when it comes to a statement from Hillary or Obama it can be taken at face value because the standards that apply to everyone else don't apply to them. So there could very well be a fence, but you will never believe it because some schmuck released the story using photos that weren't of the actual border. I call this imagery. You use it as a dodge.

So how did all those Central American children make it through Mexico last year and into the US? Did they swim around Mexico?

Thanks for showing us how effective a "border fence with barbed wire and armed guards posted at towers" is.
Mexico is actually allowing them to cross through IF they plan to continue to the U.S.

No.

View attachment 69415 Some Hypocrisy

As Mexico Tightens Its Southern Border, Central American Migrants Find New Routes North

Mexico’s southern border with Guatemala is notoriously porous. Unlike the U.S.-Mexico border, which is sewed up with a massive fence and guarded by armed border agents, drones, and cameras, Mexico’s southern border is almost imperceptible.

Residents on both sides of the border circumvent the official border crossing by paying a few pesos to get pushed across the slowly flowing Suchiate River on makeshift inner-tube rafts.
Explain why Mexican officials are seen in those pictures guarding those rafts.

Doesn't that appear suspicious to you?

Liar.
I posted other articles that followed up on the story, but you continue to ignore them.

So it's your contention that Obama never offered to help Mexico with border security?

What's most likely going on is thousands of Central American refugees are circumventing immigration by going around the border crossings. It's a black market.

Doesn't look like a wall does it?

Your OP is bogus

Doesn't look like a wall does it?

Your OP is bogus
Nope....it's a river with Mexican officials guarding a bunch of rafts.

Next non-sequitur.

When you're sitting on a $58 Billion Trade Deficit and allowed to ship your worst criminal thugs across the border to the dumb gringos, why would you want things to change? Mexico desperately wants to maintain the status quo. Someone like Donald Trump scares the hell outta them.

Last edited:
When you're sitting on a $58 Billion Trade Deficit and allowed to ship your worst criminal thugs across the border to the dumb gringos, why would you want things to change? Mexico desperately wants to maintain the status quo. Someone like Donald Trump scares the hell outta them.
Somebody posted earlier that they had evidence of where the pics in the OP came from. This person could either be the source of the pictures, thus the cause of the bait and switch, or this person is just relating something they believe to be true from 3rd sources, which on the internet cannot be actually verified.

It's no small wonder that there is so much misinformation on the web because of a guy that worked for Obama for several years. Cass Sunstein. He came up with a concept called "Available Cascades". Availability cascade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An availability cascade is a self-reinforcing cycle that explains the development of certain kinds of collective beliefs. A novel idea or insight, usually one that seems to explain a complex process in a simple or straightforward manner, gains rapid currency in the popular discourse by its very simplicity and by its apparent insightfulness. Its rising popularity triggers a chain reaction within the social network: individuals adopt the new insight because other people within the network have adopted it, and on its face it seems plausible.
This is a concept developed to show that there was a need for Obamacare, anti-Climate Change legislation, or the Stimulus. The media generated the need for these programs out of thin air. The point being that only the source of the false belief knows it is false. This idea came from a guy who believes animals need lawyers.

Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper with Adrian Vermeule, titled "Conspiracy Theories," dealing with the risks and possible government responses to conspiracy theories resulting from "cascades" of faulty information within groups that may ultimately lead to violence. In this article they wrote, "The existence of both domestic and foreign conspiracy theories, we suggest, is no trivial matter, posing real risks to the government’s antiterrorism policies, whatever the latter may be." They go on to propose that, "the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups",[35] where they suggest, among other tactics, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."[35] They refer, several times, to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the September 11 attacks as "extremist groups."

The authors declare that there are five hypothetical responses a government can take toward conspiracy theories: "We can readily imagine a series of possible responses. (1) Government might ban conspiracy theorizing. (2) Government might impose some kind of tax, financial or otherwise, on those who disseminate such theories. (3) Government might itself engage in counterspeech, marshaling arguments to discredit conspiracy theories. (4) Government might formally hire credible private parties to engage in counterspeech. (5) Government might engage in informal communication with such parties, encouraging them to help." However, the authors advocate that each "instrument has a distinctive set of potential effects, or costs and benefits, and each will have a place under imaginable conditions. However, our main policy idea is that government should engage in cognitive infiltration of the groups that produce conspiracy theories, which involves a mix of (3), (4) and (5)."

Sunstein and Vermeule also analyze the practice of recruiting "nongovernmental officials"; they suggest that "government can supply these independent experts with information and perhaps prod them into action from behind the scenes," further warning that "too close a connection will be self-defeating if it is exposed."[35] Sunstein and Vermeule argue that the practice of enlisting non-government officials, "might ensure that credible independent experts offer the rebuttal, rather than government officials themselves. There is a tradeoff between credibility and control, however. The price of credibility is that government cannot be seen to control the independent experts." This position has been criticized by some commentators[36][37] who argue that it would violate prohibitions on government propaganda aimed at domestic citizens.[38] Sunstein and Vermeule's proposed infiltrations have also been met by sharply critical scholarly critiques.[39][40][41][42]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

So if there is a USMB member who seems to have all of the answers, answers nobody else has......he's probably one of these non-governmental officials. They're easy to spot. They always show up when a story breaks and always appear to ridicule that OP. Some of them are just jerks or trolls. But be on the lookout for these folks.

Somebody posted earlier that they had evidence of where the pics in the OP came from. This person could either be the source of the pictures, thus the cause of the bait and switch, or this person is just relating something they believe to be true from 3rd sources, which on the internet cannot be actually verified.

It's no small wonder that there is so much misinformation on the web because of a guy that worked for Obama for several years. Cass Sunstein. He came up with a concept called "Available Cascades". Availability cascade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An availability cascade is a self-reinforcing cycle that explains the development of certain kinds of collective beliefs. A novel idea or insight, usually one that seems to explain a complex process in a simple or straightforward manner, gains rapid currency in the popular discourse by its very simplicity and by its apparent insightfulness. Its rising popularity triggers a chain reaction within the social network: individuals adopt the new insight because other people within the network have adopted it, and on its face it seems plausible.
This is a concept developed to show that there was a need for Obamacare, anti-Climate Change legislation, or the Stimulus. The media generated the need for these programs out of thin air. The point being that only the source of the false belief knows it is false. This idea came from a guy who believes animals need lawyers.

Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper with Adrian Vermeule, titled "Conspiracy Theories," dealing with the risks and possible government responses to conspiracy theories resulting from "cascades" of faulty information within groups that may ultimately lead to violence. In this article they wrote, "The existence of both domestic and foreign conspiracy theories, we suggest, is no trivial matter, posing real risks to the government’s antiterrorism policies, whatever the latter may be." They go on to propose that, "the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups",[35] where they suggest, among other tactics, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."[35] They refer, several times, to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the September 11 attacks as "extremist groups."

The authors declare that there are five hypothetical responses a government can take toward conspiracy theories: "We can readily imagine a series of possible responses. (1) Government might ban conspiracy theorizing. (2) Government might impose some kind of tax, financial or otherwise, on those who disseminate such theories. (3) Government might itself engage in counterspeech, marshaling arguments to discredit conspiracy theories. (4) Government might formally hire credible private parties to engage in counterspeech. (5) Government might engage in informal communication with such parties, encouraging them to help." However, the authors advocate that each "instrument has a distinctive set of potential effects, or costs and benefits, and each will have a place under imaginable conditions. However, our main policy idea is that government should engage in cognitive infiltration of the groups that produce conspiracy theories, which involves a mix of (3), (4) and (5)."

Sunstein and Vermeule also analyze the practice of recruiting "nongovernmental officials"; they suggest that "government can supply these independent experts with information and perhaps prod them into action from behind the scenes," further warning that "too close a connection will be self-defeating if it is exposed."[35] Sunstein and Vermeule argue that the practice of enlisting non-government officials, "might ensure that credible independent experts offer the rebuttal, rather than government officials themselves. There is a tradeoff between credibility and control, however. The price of credibility is that government cannot be seen to control the independent experts." This position has been criticized by some commentators[36][37] who argue that it would violate prohibitions on government propaganda aimed at domestic citizens.[38] Sunstein and Vermeule's proposed infiltrations have also been met by sharply critical scholarly critiques.[39][40][41][42]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

So if there is a USMB member who seems to have all of the answers, answers nobody else has......he's probably one of these non-governmental officials. They're easy to spot. They always show up when a story breaks and always appear to ridicule that OP. Some of them are just jerks or trolls. But be on the lookout for these folks.

Paid Government posters on USMB?

I've never seen it

Paid Government posters on USMB?

I've never seen it
Wouldn't acknowledge it if you did.

Forum List

Back