Mexicrats have fully embraced the commie-lite impositions levied by government. Is anyone surprised?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Father Government has spoken, they’ve issued the programming and the Left has gobbled it up with a smile. This bullshit has the Left all giddy as we continue moving closer to commie....they long for Father Government to shred that pesky old document as it stands in the way and prevents the level of PROGRESSION they’re intrigued by.
Lefties, am I right, why the fascination with government control over the People?

Where's your linked article??
Other than that, not sure what point you're trying to make??
What programming?
What level of progression?
Its not "control" in most states, only the ones where you get arrested for disobeying illegal regulations.

What programming?
Its not "control" in most states, only the ones where you get arrested for disobeying illegal regulations.
I agree it's like watching a babbling brook.

What programming?

You need a “link” to my opinion piece? You need a link to confirm that Mexicrats embrace government control?
You really can’t see the premise of the thread?
You don’t know that government programs ignorant fools?
You don’t know that progressives seek progression?
Are you trying to play stupid?

What programming?

You need a “link” to my opinion piece? You need a link to confirm that Mexicrats embrace government control?
Are you implying that Liberals like the govt. to tell them what to do while the Conservatives never need the govt. to control anything and you think that they do not exert any type of control? How illogical..

What programming?

No he's trying to derail the thread.

Link or not, he's right.
Look at these fascist lefties in the great lefty state of Texass....

Ector County SWAT team raids bar for protesting to reopen
NEWS
"The possibility of losing my license - heartbreaking. But they've already taken my income."

Damn those liberal republicans that have trust in God!!

What programming?

Are you implying that Liberals like the govt. to tell them what to do while the Conservatives never need the govt. to control anything and you think that they do not exert any type of control? How illogical..
I think he is implying that commies in leftists love government control. They are not liberals.

I am a liberal, like Thomas Jefferson.

But, you are right. Many “Conservatives” love their government force too.

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS
"The possibility of losing my license - heartbreaking. But they've already taken my income."

There is no excuse for that bullshit set up whatsoever and that sheriff needs to be fucking shot.

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

There is no excuse for that bullshit set up whatsoever and that sheriff needs to be fucking shot.

Is that an example of Mexirat commies like the OP implies?

Father Government has spoken, they’ve issued the programming and the Left has gobbled it up with a smile. This bullshit has the Left all giddy as we continue moving closer to commie....they long for Father Government to shred that pesky old document as it stands in the way and prevents the level of PROGRESSION they’re intrigued by.
Lefties, am I right, why the fascination with government control over the People?

Spend your check yet, comrade?

Sorry...didn’t qualify for one...I’m far too productive.
Where do you go with that?

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

You found an example of a Republican doing the same bullshit the commie Democrats do. Congratulations. We already know they do this

That sheriff should immediately resign and probably will get voted out immediately.

You have to admit, the Democrats are cheering this lockdown shit on. They want to last forever (aka until November).

Sorry...didn’t qualify for one...I’m far too productive.
Where do you go with that?

That's probably a lie.

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

Link or not, he's right.

NEWS

I know you piss your pants when you’re faced with such reality but everywhere brown people become the populous we see commie shit pushed by politicians....Coincidence?
REAL Americans don’t stand for bullshit like this...they never have. Brown people are far too happy standing on U.S. soil and raping our robust taxpayer funded system...they wouldn’t dare do anything to piss off Father Government...why do you think brown people have become the heart and soul of the Mexicrat Party?

“The population of Ector County, TX is 58.7% Hispanic or Latino, 34.5% White Alone, and 4.14% Black or African American Alone.”

Forum List

Back