Mia Love - Her 2nd Try...God Bless Her.

What I've done I'm not allowed to talk about, but you paid for it, and I was never anyone's token.

No, you were somebody's failed abortion.
Actually I'm here because of a spontaneous abortion. Had my older sibling not been aborted he'd be telling you that you're a moron right now instead of me.

It seems we got the short end of that deal.

Too bad. I am sure he'd have been smarter than you.

What I've done I'm not allowed to talk about, but you paid for it, and I was never anyone's token.

No, you were somebody's failed abortion.
Actually I'm here because of a spontaneous abortion. Had my older sibling not been aborted he'd be telling you that you're a moron right now instead of me.

I dont think you should give out any more information. I know you were trying to get me but goes both ways.

I have you.

Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

Love, 39, is a Mormon mother of three who is upending stereotypes about the state and its predominant faith. She locked up her party's nomination to vie for an open seat in Utah's 4th District at a state convention last month with an overwhelming 78 percent of the vote.

The seat became available when Jim Matheson retired after seven terms in Congress as the heavily conservative state's lone Democrat in Washington. Two years ago, the politically savvy son of a beloved Utah governor beat Love by fewer than 800 votes.

If Love wins this time, she would become an unlikely champion in Washington of staunchly conservative views - limited government, fiscal discipline and state's rights. The daughter of Haitian immigrants is pro-life, pro-gun and holds a concealed weapons permit.

She also supports Utah's effort to reclaim public land from federal agency controls, a hot issue in the U.S. West among conservatives, and has said she would vote against regulations she believes would restrict economic development.

Read more: Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

I'll wait to hear the names people will call her for being so traditional and black.

I could care less if she was gay and muslim.

She's for what I want.......
Token Tries Twice.

Libturd PMH makes a racist statement. Will his fellow USMB Libturds call him out? Probably not.

I wonder how long the NAACP hacks and the CBC hacks chime in with their hypocritical crap.

Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

Love, 39, is a Mormon mother of three who is upending stereotypes about the state and its predominant faith. She locked up her party's nomination to vie for an open seat in Utah's 4th District at a state convention last month with an overwhelming 78 percent of the vote.

The seat became available when Jim Matheson retired after seven terms in Congress as the heavily conservative state's lone Democrat in Washington. Two years ago, the politically savvy son of a beloved Utah governor beat Love by fewer than 800 votes.

If Love wins this time, she would become an unlikely champion in Washington of staunchly conservative views - limited government, fiscal discipline and state's rights. The daughter of Haitian immigrants is pro-life, pro-gun and holds a concealed weapons permit.

She also supports Utah's effort to reclaim public land from federal agency controls, a hot issue in the U.S. West among conservatives, and has said she would vote against regulations she believes would restrict economic development.

Read more: Republican star Mia Love gets second chance to make political history - Business Insider

I'll wait to hear the names people will call her for being so traditional and black.

I could care less if she was gay and muslim.

She's for what I want.......
Token Tries Twice.

Libturd PMH makes a racist statement. Will his fellow USMB Libturds call him out? Probably not.

I wonder how long the NAACP hacks and the CBC hacks chime in with their hypocritical crap.
Saying blacks in the Party of White are tokens isn't racist. Calling her a stupid ****** for doing so would be racist. See how that works?

Token Tries Twice.

Saying blacks in the Party of White are tokens isn't racist. Calling her a stupid ****** for doing so would be racist. See how that works?

Pretty sad when you have to start making up shit to justify what you say.

Token Tries Twice.

Yeah, it is racist for you to say that, Paint. Because you are a lib does not give you the right to hide and play the race card against a genuine crazy TP who happens to be female and black.

Her electorate thinks she is wonderful, that is an almost all white all Mormon population, with its own heritage of sexism and racism to combat.

She is the real deal, is no token, and while I don't agree with much TP weird stuff, I will love watching her on TV drive the left bazonkas.

And she will call out folks like Lonestar and Road Virus and Vigilante when they go racist. She won't tolerate it in a heart beat.

Forum List

Back