Miami Herald columnist says opening Florida beaches 'Should Work Nicely to Thin the Ranks' of Trump Voters'

You know how you feel when you watch a video of some skate boarder bust their nuts on a handrail?

Got any sympathy?

When someone fucks themselves up being a stupid jackass it's hard to feel a lot of sympathy.
Where is the evidence anyone fucked themselves up? Doesn't seem to be any and it's obvious
the left wants the corona virus to help them get rid of republicans.
And anyway do only republicans and Trump supporters go to the beaches in Florida?

Seems like leftists are outing themselves as partisan monsters.

You know how you feel when you watch a video of some skate boarder bust their nuts on a handrail?

Got any sympathy?

When someone fucks themselves up being a stupid jackass it's hard to feel a lot of sympathy.

I don't feel any sympathy for someone that takes this kind of risk either, but that's not what this is about.
This is a so called "journalist" wishing death for a particular segment of the population. It's disgusting and unacceptable for a reputable news publication to employ such a person.
Here in my little Florida county we have managed to keep our case numbers low and unchanged for two weeks now but that is about to change. Ask me if I give a fuck about the poor little beachgoers when my wife will probably die if she gets it. Let's talk about all the right wing so-called journalists aiding and abetting all this stupid behavior. I suppose they are just fucking fine with you?

Here in my little Florida county we have managed to keep our case numbers low and unchanged for two weeks now but that is about to change. Ask me if I give a fuck about the poor little beachgoers when my wife will probably die if she gets it. Let's talk about all the right wing so-called journalists aiding and abetting all this stupid behavior. I suppose they are just fucking fine with you?

Is your wife going to the beach? If so, that is healthier for her than staying indoors.

STAYING INDOORS INCREASES CORONAVIRUS RISK!
By: Dr. David Friedman
Social distancing is being enforced across the nation as an attempt to contain and eliminate the coronavirus. But is being quarantined indoors and having our beaches closed the answer? Actually, your best defense against the virus is to get ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun and breathe in the fresh spring air!

Is your wife going to the beach? If so, that is healthier for her than staying indoors.

STAYING INDOORS INCREASES CORONAVIRUS RISK!
By: Dr. David Friedman
Social distancing is being enforced across the nation as an attempt to contain and eliminate the coronavirus. But is being quarantined indoors and having our beaches closed the answer? Actually, your best defense against the virus is to get ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun and breathe in the fresh spring air!

The best way for her not to get it is for infected shitheads to stay home in Georgia and not bringing it here where we have a single underfunded 25 bed rural hospital. There was the case a few weeks ago where a Georgia state senator who had just got out of ICU came here with three carloads of friends and family to quarantine at his beach house. We had no cases at that time. Word got out and we run his ass off back to Georgia.

Got any sympathy?

I don't feel any sympathy for someone that takes this kind of risk either, but that's not what this is about.
This is a so called "journalist" wishing death for a particular segment of the population. It's disgusting and unacceptable for a reputable news publication to employ such a person.

Again, I don't feel sorry for them, they are choosing to place themselves at higher risk.
This is all about a newspaper that employs someone who openly is wishing for the deaths of people she doesn't like.

No liberal bias or anything, right ?

"A Miami Herald columnist on Sunday walked back a tweet that said packed beaches in Florida “should work nicely to thin the ranks” of supporters of President Trump, Gov. Ron DeSantis, and Miami Mayor Carlos Gimenez.

“Packed beaches should work nicely to thin the ranks of Trump/DeSantis/Gimenez supporters in #Florida who value money over health,” Fabiola Santiago wrote in a now-deleted tweet from her verified account.

Ms. Santiago was referring to Ms. DeSantis allowing local municipalities to reopen their beaches in areas where it can be done safely amid the coronavirus pandemic. The result, The Miami Heraldreported, was crowded beaches in places such as Jacksonville over the weekend."
It’s a columnist.

They pretty much write what they feel.

It’s a good op for the blob to show some leadership. Hold a rally, pack in a few thousand of his obese sycophants and then see if there is a spike in infections. He should wade out into the crowd and take in the aura and show us there is nothing to be worried about.

I have about "blobbed-out" on your ignorant on e-trick pony show. You were at least a little interesting at one time. Now all you can say is "blob", "blob", "blob", "blob", and when you get tired of that you say "blob", STFU and enjoy the silence with me.

Got any sympathy?

Again, I don't feel sorry for them, they are choosing to place themselves at higher risk.
This is all about a newspaper that employs someone who openly is wishing for the deaths of people she doesn't like.
Everyone who is advocating for opening everything back up and writing off the certain deaths as acceptable losses are the real monsters. Hoping karma will reward them in kind is simple human nature.

Got any sympathy?

Everyone who is advocating for opening everything back up and writing off the certain deaths as acceptable losses are the real monsters. Hoping karma will reward them in kind is simple human nature.

I wouldn't wish this crap on anyone.

Well let’s see
Gotta think it’s those real low numbers libs are worried about.

The only
No liberal bias or anything, right ?

"A Miami Herald columnist on Sunday walked back a tweet that said packed beaches in Florida “should work nicely to thin the ranks” of supporters of President Trump, Gov. Ron DeSantis, and Miami Mayor Carlos Gimenez.

“Packed beaches should work nicely to thin the ranks of Trump/DeSantis/Gimenez supporters in #Florida who value money over health,” Fabiola Santiago wrote in a now-deleted tweet from her verified account.

Ms. Santiago was referring to Ms. DeSantis allowing local municipalities to reopen their beaches in areas where it can be done safely amid the coronavirus pandemic. The result, The Miami Heraldreported, was crowded beaches in places such as Jacksonville over the weekend."

The only problem with that is that this disease is taking out the Democrats.

Here is the truth rather than the made up lies
65D4445C-1348-44F7-9B19-5996BBADFF7A.png

Forum List

Back