Miami issuing citations for not wearing a mask

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
What is with douchebags who refuse to wear a mask? Is it garden variety selfishness, blind devotion to the idiot in the White House, or yet another perverted issue with having "freedom" from regulations?

Freedom is wearing a mask, it allows businesses to reopen and people to leave their homes safely and get on with their lives. The spread of this virus and the infection rate can be reduced by 40% by just wearing a mask. It's so simple even a Trump supporter can understand it.

Anti-maskers are likely 100% Trump supporters.

What is with douchebags who refuse to wear a mask? Is it garden variety selfishness, blind devotion to the idiot in the White House, or yet another perverted issue with having "freedom" from regulations?

Freedom is wearing a mask, it allows businesses to reopen and people to leave their homes safely and get on with their lives. The spread of this virus and the infection rate can be reduced by 40% by just wearing a mask. It's so simple even a Trump supporter can understand it.

Can you give me a good reason why a person that has survived corona and is no longer infectious or capable of being reinfected should get a ticket for no mask?.....you better because if we are to believe the numbers (and I don't) there will soon be millions of those people running around without a mask....

Can you give me a good reason why a person that has survived corona and is no longer infectious or capable of being reinfected should get a ticket for no mask?.....you better because if we are to believe the numbers (and I don't) there will soon be millions of those people running around without a mask....

Because no one knows you had it, you can be reinfected so it's a benefit to YOU as well.

What exactly is wrong with wearing a mask in public? Does this infringe upon your "freedom"? Why do you have to be a selfish douche? You do realize our infection rate is so high because of people like you, right? Is that what you call "freedom"?

What gave you the idea they could not be re-infected? That is not what is shown in the news in any country.

What does the Constitution say about forced mask wearing and forced Health Care mandates?
Pandoras box is open. There is now NO LIMIT to what they will claim they have the right to force you to do.
Next they mandate what shoes you can wear and what color your clothes must be, based on arbitrary hoaxes like the current one.

We went astray when we stopped adhering to the Constitution. Now many believe they can ignore it. Leftists mayors, Governors Presidents, Police, local government workers etc etc etc

What gave you the idea they could not be re-infected? That is not what is shown in the news in any country.
Those predictions were shown to be false....you can not be reinfected and you can not spread it anymore so why not try and answer my question...why should those people have to wear a mask?....we are finding more and more of people in their category every day we keep randomly testing....so maybe just some people need a mask.....

The douchebags are the useful idiots who are complying with tyrannical orders, based on an orchestrated lie. The douchebags are are the people who believe whatever the TV tells them and react accordingly. The douchebags are people who don't see the bigger picture and where this is all heading. The douchebags are the people who are demanding that others go along with the insanity (and worse, the evil) to placate their fear.

There is absolutely zero science behind any of those claims.

Because no one knows you had it, you can be reinfected so it's a benefit to YOU as well.

What exactly is wrong with wearing a mask in public? Does this infringe upon your "freedom"? Why do you have to be a selfish douche? You do realize our infection rate is so high because of people like you, right? Is that what you call "freedom"?
^
Projection.

You are the selfish one here.

1) You say you want other's to wear a mask because you don't know whether they've had it. That's incredibly selfish of you.

2) Millions of people with cardiopulmonary disease already have difficulty breathing without a mask and many certainly cannot breathe freely enough while wearing a mask that further restricts their ability to breathe. Of course that thought never even crossed your mind, because, like most Democrat authoritarian pricks, you're such a low IQ narcissistic sociopath that you are completely incapable of feeling any empathy towards the less able-bodied.

I bet you also get pissed off when a 98 year old lady in front of you walks too slow for your liking.

"I recently recovered from Covid-19. Does that mean I can’t get it again?

Most scientists say that people who have had Covid-19 gain some immunity to the virus that causes it. What they don’t know is whether that protection lasts a few months, a few years or a lifetime."

So there isn't any doubt people gain immunity to the Covid virus once infected. What isn't so certain, due to
individual differences, is how complete that immunity is.

^
Projection.

You are the selfish one here.

1) You say you want other's to wear a mask because you don't know whether they've had it. That's incredibly selfish of you.

2) Millions of people with cardiopulmonary disease already have difficulty breathing without a mask and many certainly cannot breathe freely enough while wearing a mask that further restricts their ability to breathe. Of course that thought never even crossed your mind, because, like most Democrat authoritarian pricks, you're such a low IQ narcissistic sociopath that you are completely incapable of feeling any empathy towards the less able-bodied.

I bet you also get pissed off when a 98 year old lady in front of you walks too slow for your liking.
I suppose you know how much more difficult it can be to breath for those with that cardio condition when their ACE2 receptors have been all disabled by this virus?

"The RNC ordered the masks at a time when President Donald Trump and other prominent Republicans were refusing to cover their faces in public. The purchases reveal that Republican leaders were taking the coronavirus more seriously than they'd been publicly letting on."

No you can not be re infected stop saying that because it isn't true...people that have had it and recovered do not need a mask and shouldn't be forced to wear one because of your insecurities ya big baby.....you are being selfish not me.....

"I recently recovered from Covid-19. Does that mean I can’t get it again?

Most scientists say that people who have had Covid-19 gain some immunity to the virus that causes it. What they don’t know is whether that protection lasts a few months, a few years or a lifetime."

So there isn't any doubt people gain immunity to the Covid virus once infected. What isn't so certain, due to
individual differences, is how complete that immunity is.
Am reading of re-infections in as little as a couple of months after recovery. They say the short duration of protection speak poorly of the ability of a vaccine to have the effect of getting it under total control. Speaks badly for herd immunity, also. Have read where several labs are changing from putting money into vaccine research, in favor of a treatment that works to minimize the severity or most deadly effects. LabCorp said I have the antibodies. My own doctor warned me I could still possibly get re-infected. I mask, distance, limit exposure to crowds, use sanitizer in my car and wash hands as soon as I get home. There is a possibility we have reached a significant new paradigm, the Human Race plus Covid-19. I will take my shot at trying to prevent becoming infected or infecting others. Seems like a personal and community responsible attitude to me.

Can any DOPers say the 5 words 3 times in a row?

1595614985565.png

Seem no mask, no service is coming to deal with DOPers.
Will DOPers use AR's to get services?

Forum List

Back