Michael Bloomberg to run.

Michael Bloomberg want to run for President, Fine, he would steal votes from Hillary. I cannot see any GOP or Trump supports changing over to the dictator wanna be who wants to outlaw all guns and oversized soft drinks, and a man who has never seen a tax he did not support.

Michael Bloomberg want to run for President, Fine, he would steal votes from Hillary. I cannot see any GOP or Trump supports changing over to the dictator wanna be who wants to outlaw all guns and oversized soft drinks, and a man who has never seen a tax he did not support.

Well I sure stirred up a best of Hornets with this post. Lol

Republicans would not vote for Bloomie. Republicans believe they should be able to have any kind of slurpee they want.

Michael Bloomberg seriously considering White House bid - CNNPolitics.com

He would help dems more by taking republican votes from Trump

Wrong on two counts.

He will not run unless Hillary is in SERIOUS trouble.
He would take far more from Bernie than any GOP candidates
That assumes that he is going in the primary which he would not be. He would be an independent - Bernie will not be in the race at that point.

Again, why I don't think such would happen. The only thing he would achieve is electing a republican. Not saying it is impossible though - it has happened before.

Wrong on two counts.

That assumes that he is going in the primary which he would not be. He would be an independent - Bernie will not be in the race at that point.

Again, why I don't think such would happen. The only thing he would achieve is electing a republican. Not saying it is impossible though - it has happened before.
Did you even read my post? Lol

Wrong on two counts.

Yes I did. You claimed he would take votes would only run if Hillary was in trouble and would take votes from Bernie. That point seems to infer that he would help Hillary. Even if this was not inferred, as an independent run, it would literally be impossible to take votes from Bernie unless he was going to be the nominee and that is not going to happen.

Wrong on two counts.

Yes I did. You claimed he would take votes would only run if Hillary was in trouble and would take votes from Bernie. That point seems to infer that he would help Hillary. Even if this was not inferred, as an independent run, it would literally be impossible to take votes from Bernie unless he was going to be the nominee and that is not going to happen.
I didn't say trouble, I said SERIOUS trouble. All but implying that Hillary is out therefore he thinks he has a shot at beating sanders in the general. Resulting in an easy GOP victory. He all but said this is his line of thinking.
If Hillary survives the primary he won't run.

Simple logic

why would anyone want a president with the last name "DooomBerg",,,? can you just imagine a crowd chanting his last name? "Doooooom---Berg"!

Forum List

Back