Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Strong arm robbery means you are a violent felon.

You are a retard. A felon is someone that has been convicted of a crime. Specifically a felony.

No, wrong again, you don't get to make up your own definitions. A felon is anyone who has committed a felony. Period. The definition is not predicated on the judicial status of the felony.

A felon is someone who has been convicted of a crime. A suspected felon, or an alleged felon hasn't been convicted. That's semantics. Michael Brown was a strong arm robber and a felon. He just had not gone through the formality of being convicted.

IF he had been apprehended, he likely would have plead to a shoplifting and simple assault charge and still wouldn't be a felon. Even though he had clearly been committing a felony. As a juvenile, nothing would appear on his record and he wouldn't be guilty of any crime at all. Even though he was clearly a felon.

why was michael brown's friend not arrested for robbery

Good question.

I was just reading elsewhere that this same police department once beat up the wrong guy and then charged the guy they beat up with bloodying their uniforms.

That they waited an entire week to let the world "know" that this kid was wanted for robbery is suspicious.

It just seems the local police is clueless in dealing with the community

They see the community outraged at what they saw as a senseless unprovoked killing. Rather than release information as to why Brown was stopped and what happened at the scene they clammed up and sent SWAT teams to take on the protesters

You don't know what they were doing at first, but I'd bet they were trying to gather evidence, analyze the facts and make a case. There is no necessity during a preliminary investigation, to release hearsay and unsubstantiated "facts"

There was, however, compelling necessity to quell the violence that erupted when some, with fewer fact than the authorities had, began to riot and burn.

Alleged is the proper term....but you Gramps like to convict at home...why are you not working??

Gramps has said that he's an ex-con. One would think he'd know better.

Oh wait - its Gramps. Known for jumping the gun and having no information or proof.

like you are not guilty of doing the same thing......

Yeah...........but no. There is a CLEAR difference between right and left here when it comes to posting without waiting for facts. USMB nutters do this as a matter of daily routine. Our liberals are much more likely to reserve judgement until some time has passed and some details have been confirmed.

You are a retard. A felon is someone that has been convicted of a crime. Specifically a felony.

No, wrong again, you don't get to make up your own definitions. A felon is anyone who has committed a felony. Period. The definition is not predicated on the judicial status of the felony.

In order to commit a felony you have to be convicted dummy.

Felon
noun
a person who has been convicted of a felony.

Making up your own definitions is the same as lying. Why do you have to lie all the time? Don't your arguments stand on their own merit?

Honestly this situation is a horrible one Michael Brown should not be dead that's the most important thing here. I don't like the trend of cops becoming so armed up that they look like an army instead of a police force.

But its look like right now Brown might of stole cigars from the store and if that's the case there might be more the fatal shooting then we might of thought. I hope that the find out all of the facts and find out what really happened and that justice can prevail.

But I also want to talk to some on this board think that if only the black people would just stop living on the liberal plantation then everything would be right as rain and there would be no more ghettos and such. Well to be honest as much I would like the black community to stop falling for the same old hustlers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Who are only there to line there own pockets.

Its not going to happen by saying that black are to dumb or using force to help them in fact if you look at the data most black people use spankings and it doesn't help in fact it it makes it worse.

Spanking linked to increased risk of mental health problems - LA Times
Why Some Black People Ignore the Negative Research on Spanking - Clutch Magazine

So that's not going to work but honestly the best way of convincing black people to get out of the liberal plantation is treat then as individuals. And, when you do that most of them will leave and not look back but hey what do I know I'm just a 29 year old Black guy.

To get respect you have to earn it. And that doesnt mean assaulting anyone who you feel disrespected you.
This is a culture issue that only blacks can fix,and it's messed up from top to bottom.
Good luck.

In order to commit a felony you have to be convicted dummy.

Felon
noun
a person who has been convicted of a felony.

Making up your own definitions is the same as lying. Why do you have to lie all the time? Don't your arguments stand on their own merit?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what+is+a+felon

Youve already been embarrassed. If I were you I would just let it go. Youre not helping your case in the intellect dept.

Good question.

I was just reading elsewhere that this same police department once beat up the wrong guy and then charged the guy they beat up with bloodying their uniforms.

That they waited an entire week to let the world "know" that this kid was wanted for robbery is suspicious.

It just seems the local police is clueless in dealing with the community

They see the community outraged at what they saw as a senseless unprovoked killing. Rather than release information as to why Brown was stopped and what happened at the scene they clammed up and sent SWAT teams to take on the protesters

You don't know what they were doing at first, but I'd bet they were trying to gather evidence, analyze the facts and make a case. There is no necessity during a preliminary investigation, to release hearsay and unsubstantiated "facts"

There was, however, compelling necessity to quell the violence that erupted when some, with fewer fact than the authorities had, began to riot and burn.

What we do know is that the Ferguson Police allowed a volatile situation get out of hand

Refusing to provide information only made the situation worse. The strong armed response to protesters and the press only escallated the situation

Oh wait - its Gramps. Known for jumping the gun and having no information or proof.

Yeah...........but no. There is a CLEAR difference between right and left here when it comes to posting without waiting for facts. USMB nutters do this as a matter of daily routine. Our liberals are much more likely to reserve judgement until some time has passed and some details have been confirmed.
You're either an idiot or extremely sarcastic. My money's on the former.

Dorian Johnson even admitted they had cigars. I hope to god that they didnt rob that store.

Rush just said he watched a portion of the convenience store surveillance video and the individual taking the box of Swisher Sweets is UNDOUBTEDLY Michael "Big Mike" Brown.

10561567_767216430007872_6120528627196241562_n.jpg

Not only robbed, but grabbed, assaulted and threatened and elderly store clerk. What did he steal, swisher sweets? Any pothead knows they are only used to roll blunts.

Yep just another thug that the black community worships!

At least according to Dorian Johnson, the accomplice, the shots were fired from 35 feet away.

Same for the young lady that doesnt even know Michael Brown. She also describes the cop as shooting the kid in cold blood.

That's what happens when a witness adopts the statement of someone else claiming to be a witness. We know Dorian Johnson is a liar because he also claimed that the stop was because of jay walking. At least one other witness corroborated the stop as being for jay walking. We now know it had nothing to do with jay walking.

Why do people claim to be witnesses when they weren't? They want to be part of the action. They have a gripe against the police. Who knows. What they say is only what some other witness said.

You're either an idiot or extremely sarcastic. My money's on the former.

Nope. It's true. Pay attention and you'll see.

Thanks for the laughter.

Now how the hell do I get the coffee out of my laptop?

Forum List

Back