Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Friggen hilarious!!! First it was Oooooh Nozzzz he shot an innocent black youth!!
Now it's,well maybe he wasnt so innocent,but you didnt have to shoot em!

I wonder if when the facts are all out if the president is going to look the fool about the "tragedy" and getting "justice!" Think he might need a beer summit with the poor injured police officer.

I wonder when you are going to link to the witness you claim says Brown hit the cop in the face?

they're protesting a person being shot unarmed without any facts coming out....

White guy tell me what is the rush?

Without any facts coming out.... So the people tossing Molotov cocktails and looting stores have facts that we somehow haven't been given?

OK Fine. We don't have all the facts. The one witness we have heard from was allegedly the dead kid's accomplice in a strong arm robbery.
I've heard another story that the kid was trying to disarm the officer.

We're logically at an impasse here as far as knowing the truth.

All we have is another dead black kid shot by a cop.

DOES THAT JUSTIFY THE RIOTS THAT ENSUED?

No. That has nothing to do with the actual incident. The looting is by dumb asses that could care less and were just taking advantage of the dumb cops trying to strong arm the people protesting.
So why do these dumbasses feel justified looting and burning? I see no one on the left condemning this behavior.

why was michael brown's friend not arrested for robbery

Good question.

I was just reading elsewhere that this same police department once beat up the wrong guy and then charged the guy they beat up with bloodying their uniforms.

That they waited an entire week to let the world "know" that this kid was wanted for robbery is suspicious.

It's not suspicious in that there was a major riot going on at the time.
Uh, no. The riot could have been avoided if what the cops are now saying is true.

Now that is an interesting admission. Don't you simply want the truth ? Someone robbed the store, why do you hope it wasn't this particular person ?
That really comes off that you are literally "rooting" for one particular outcome. Interesting.

Where does it say I dont want the truth? I said I hope they didnt rob the store. How did you mis read that?

Why ? Someone robbed the store, nothing is going to change that, so why are you rooting that this particular person didn't rob it ?

No one knows if the store was robbed or not. All I saw was an altercation. Again why would I want the guy to have robbed the store? Are you thinking about what you are saying?

Without any facts coming out.... So the people tossing Molotov cocktails and looting stores have facts that we somehow haven't been given?

OK Fine. We don't have all the facts. The one witness we have heard from was allegedly the dead kid's accomplice in a strong arm robbery.

No. That has nothing to do with the actual incident. The looting is by dumb asses that could care less and were just taking advantage of the dumb cops trying to strong arm the people protesting.
So why do these dumbasses feel justified looting and burning? I see no one on the left condemning this behavior.

Because this isnt a political issue.

Friggen hilarious!!! First it was Oooooh Nozzzz he shot an innocent black youth!!

I wonder if when the facts are all out if the president is going to look the fool about the "tragedy" and getting "justice!" Think he might need a beer summit with the poor injured police officer.

I wonder when you are going to link to the witness you claim says Brown hit the cop in the face?

If you insist.......

Police have said Brown was shot after an officer encountered him and another man on the street. They say one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car, then physically assaulted him in the vehicle and struggled with the officer over the officer’s weapon. At least one shot was fired inside the car before the struggle spilled onto the street, where Brown was shot multiple times, according to police.

Dorian Johnson has told media very different story. He has said he and Brown were walking in the street when an officer ordered them out of the street, then grabbed his friend’s neck and tried to pull him into the car before brandishing his weapon and firing. He said Brown started to run and the officer pursued him, firing multiple times.
Police Identify Officer Involved in Ferguson, Mo. Shooting - Western Massachusetts Breaking News and First Warning Weather with WGGB.com ABC 40

:lol: Yeah,dipshit put his foot in his mouth yet again.

This isnt a fight. This is a protest saying you don't have a right to shoot unarmed people.
You really are a 'pant-load' pal.
T-Boner was "unarmed". That didn't stop him from trying to kill GZ with his bare hands. He thought he was some sort of 'cage-fighter'. Turned out he was just another ****** pussy coward.........just like 'Big Mike' turned out to be.
This local 6'4" 250 pound fucking world class local bully 'Big Mike' didn't need no gun to beat the shit out of a cop with his bare hands. 'Big Mike' had just committed felony strong-arm robbery on a little dude half his size.

Oh yeah. I love how one of you LIB fuck-wits is now blaming "the Asian' for attempting to stop 'Big Mike' from bullying him.
'Big Mike' was "armed" make no mistake.

You forget GZ started the fight against recommendation from the dispatcher to let the cops handle it.

More lies...it's all you got.

You must have missed Obama condemning it yesterday.

That was reported yesterday. I'll look to see what I can find.

Piaget Crenshaw's account

This is what Crenshaw, who saw the shooting while she was waiting for a ride to work, said happened: She saw Wilson try to place Brown into the squad car. When Brown ran away with his hands in the air, Wilson fired several shots. Crenshaw took photos of the exchange, which she turned over to police.

"What I saw was when Michael and the cop were wrestling through the window," Tiffany Mitchell told CNN's Don Lemon. A shot was fired while Brown was out the window. He got free, and the officer got out of the vehicle, followed Brown and shot him, she said.

This is what I found. Will keep looking, but that is the bast so far.

Last edited:
Good question.

I was just reading elsewhere that this same police department once beat up the wrong guy and then charged the guy they beat up with bloodying their uniforms.

That they waited an entire week to let the world "know" that this kid was wanted for robbery is suspicious.

Uh, no. The riot could have been avoided if what the cops are now saying is true.

Only if you believe the people rioting (stealing & burning down businesses) cared about the facts.

Good question.

sure, because we are dealing with intelligent and rational people.:D

If you insist.......

Police have said Brown was shot after an officer encountered him and another man on the street. They say one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car, then physically assaulted him in the vehicle and struggled with the officer over the officer’s weapon. At least one shot was fired inside the car before the struggle spilled onto the street, where Brown was shot multiple times, according to police.

Dorian Johnson has told media very different story. He has said he and Brown were walking in the street when an officer ordered them out of the street, then grabbed his friend’s neck and tried to pull him into the car before brandishing his weapon and firing. He said Brown started to run and the officer pursued him, firing multiple times.
Police Identify Officer Involved in Ferguson, Mo. Shooting - Western Massachusetts Breaking News and First Warning Weather with WGGB.com ABC 40

It says "they say". I assume "they" are the police? I dont see a witness at all in your link.

BvFe4MTIgAAzNT0.jpg

Breaking news on Michael Brown fatally shot in Ferguson, Mo. - breakingnews.com

Perhaps a look at the actual incident report in which the 2 suspects are named ..........

Last edited:
Where does it say I dont want the truth? I said I hope they didnt rob the store. How did you mis read that?

Why ? Someone robbed the store, nothing is going to change that, so why are you rooting that this particular person didn't rob it ?

No one knows if the store was robbed or not. All I saw was an altercation. Again why would I want the guy to have robbed the store? Are you thinking about what you are saying?

Okay, if you're coming at it from the point that you don't know the store had been robbed, then I understand your comment about hoping he didn't rob it.

I'm coming at it from the point, that I assumed it was robbed, thus why I would ask you, why you would care it was him who was the robber.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back