Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Did you actually read it?

A fleeing unarmed suspect doesn't meet this criteria.

I think it does meet the criteria as written. But it shouldn't. That gives way to much power to the police (and private citizens in Florida) and takes away a constitutional protected right of presumed innocence.

Presumed innocence applies in the courtroom not on the streets.

If a LEO tells you to stop, you stop.
If a LEO tells you to lay down with your arms and legs spread, you do it.
If a LEO tells you not to move, you don't move.

Bullshit.

why was michael brown's friend not arrested for robbery

Good question.

I was just reading elsewhere that this same police department once beat up the wrong guy and then charged the guy they beat up with bloodying their uniforms.

That they waited an entire week to let the world "know" that this kid was wanted for robbery is suspicious.

It just seems the local police is clueless in dealing with the community

They see the community outraged at what they saw as a senseless unprovoked killing. Rather than release information as to why Brown was stopped and what happened at the scene they clammed up and sent SWAT teams to take on the protesters

Dorian Johnson even admitted they had cigars. I hope to god that they didnt rob that store.

Now that is an interesting admission. Don't you simply want the truth ? Someone robbed the store, why do you hope it wasn't this particular person ?
That really comes off that you are literally "rooting" for one particular outcome. Interesting.

Strong arm robbery means you are a violent felon.

You are a retard. A felon is someone that has been convicted of a crime. Specifically a felony.

No, wrong again, you don't get to make up your own definitions. A felon is anyone who has committed a felony. Period. The definition is not predicated on the judicial status of the felony.

In order to commit a felony you have to be convicted dummy.

Felon
noun
a person who has been convicted of a felony.

Last edited:
Please post the video of Brown actually robbing a store.

Thanks.

That's not even the issue.

The officer was well in keeping with his job to stop, question and if he thought he had a reasonable cause, arrest this man.

He was not, in the scope of his duties, allowed to kill him, if he was unarmed, fleeing or had given up.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Why can't everyone wait for the facts?
It's very common for people with significantly below average IQ to draw conclusions without and in many cases despite facts. As long as it's fits their life narrative.
I give you the 'OJ jury.

big thug Mike, living the thug life, till he ended up a dead thug. Why does it matter if a white cop killed him, he prolly would been killed by black thug anyway.

thug life stealing swisher haha... do you even know what real thug life is?

The video gives police a justification for stopping Brown and Johnson walking down the street

How the officer acted once he stopped them and justification for shooting an alleged shoplifter remains to be seen

Strong arm robbery is not the same as shoplifting.

There was no indication that Brown was an armed suspect. Strong armed robbery means the clerk tried to stop him an Brown pushed him aside

The cop has a justification for stopping Brown and Johnson

Why he stayed in his car to question them, why he pulled Brown into the car and why he fired his weapon at an alleged shoplifter is still not answered

The suspect was reported as a strong arm robber :
strong-arm
[strawng-ahrm, strong-]

Word Origin

adjective
using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
strong-arm methods.
verb (used with object)
to use violent methods upon; assault.
to rob by force.
to coerce by threats or intimidation; bully:
They strong-armed me into voting for the plan.
Strong-arm | Define Strong-arm at Dictionary.com

Now U can argue with the dictionary but by sheer definition violence is explicitly stated!!

According to stories released so far both suspects were on the street and when the officer pulled his car up he was either too close or the suspects approached his car and blocked his being able to open the door.
The officer was trying to exit his vehicle, apparently the thug decided he would just kick his ass and leave him in his car knocked out. I mean these guys are violent robbers and logic would lead you to believe the officer was a threat and the suspects thought they would neutralize that threat.
Who in their right mind struggles with an officer over his gun?? Only a criminal who knows he is guilty of a crime and is looking at incarceration is the only person who would struggle with a cop!!

Dorian Johnson even admitted they had cigars. I hope to god that they didnt rob that store.

Now that is an interesting admission. Don't you simply want the truth ? Someone robbed the store, why do you hope it wasn't this particular person ?
That really comes off that you are literally "rooting" for one particular outcome. Interesting.

Where does it say I dont want the truth? I said I hope they didnt rob the store. How did you mis read that?

Strong arm robbery means you are a violent felon.

You are a retard. A felon is someone that has been convicted of a crime. Specifically a felony.

No, wrong again, you don't get to make up your own definitions. A felon is anyone who has committed a felony. Period. The definition is not predicated on the judicial status of the felony.

Wrong

Felon is the status given to someone who is convicted of committing a felony. Prior to conviction you are a suspect/defendant

Trust me on this one

According to stories released so far both suspects were on the street and when the officer pulled his car up he was either too close or the suspects approached his car and blocked his being able to open the door.
The officer was trying to exit his vehicle, apparently the thug decided he would just kick his ass and leave him in his car knocked out. I mean these guys are violent robbers and logic would lead you to believe the officer was a threat and the suspects thought they would neutralize that threat.
Who in their right mind struggles with an officer over his gun?? Only a criminal who knows he is guilty of a crime and is looking at incarceration is the only person who would struggle with a cop!!

Do you have any evidence supporting that theory?

Reported by police:
A robbery took place at a corner store by a 6'4" black young male with another with him. They took several packs of cigars and told what area they were in...

Cameras show:
Michael Brown holding Asian clerk in an uncomfortable hold and friend Johnson holding door

Police radio report:
Police radio reports the description of Michael Brown and Johnson including their height, weight and clothes they were wearing

Police Officer reports:
LE called for Brown to follow his instructions, Brown hits police officer, Brown runs, officers shoots. police officer treated and released from hospital They have cigars.

Witness Johnson (also friend of Brown) reports:
Boys were j walking and they said they will surely get on the sidewalk in time

Witness who didn't know anyone:
Said PO told gave the boys an instruction and Brown lunged at the PO and hit him in the face

That is factually what we know.

As usual, the RWs want to convict a dead black kid without evidence and the libs want facts first.

Just the opposite of the radical RW welfare queen, Bundy who was found guilty of stealing $milions but the RWs want him to get away with it.

That's the way it always is.

Friggen hilarious!!! First it was Oooooh Nozzzz he shot an innocent black youth!!
Now it's,well maybe he wasnt so innocent,but you didnt have to shoot em!

why do white people lie so much?

This all about a black teen getting shot unarmed

No I'm pissed the cop shot a kid in cold blood.

I guess he shouldn't have tried to take the officer's gun. Had the young man simply complied with the officer's instructions he would still be alive......free to rob and assault people again.

This shows how clueless white people on this board are...It does not even matter if he went for the gun because shots were also fired 35 feet away unarmed which is no legal force.

Well thanks for the generalization. What I want is the truth.

Consider this though. If this guy robbed a store, especially in a "strong arm" fashion, and then he struggled with the cop, that changes the equation quite a bit.

You would have a very heightened stage of alert of danger amongst the police.

Now that doesn't necessarily excuse the cop from shooting, but it does give a good indication that the cop may have felt his life was in danger, thus emotions running high, and thus the risk of getting out of control occurs.

Forum List

Back