Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

You racists are grasping at straws. First you say the accounts dont match to the letter now you are claiming they do. You should get together on a thread and reach a consensus on what your story is going to be. You just sound stupid now.

:lmao: She saw that on a TV cop show. Education for the simple minded.

I've interviewed hundreds of witnesses. When they all come up with the same details, they are relating the story told by the one witness who came forward first.

There's a difference between the stories of witnesses not matching and witnesses who could not possibly have seen the same thing lying. That's why witnesses are questioned separately. Of course Dorian Johnson has been talking to everyone and every word repeated by the media. So all the witnesses corroborate his story. Unless they finally find the witness who saw Brown run away, turn and then charge at the officer.

You must not have been listening very well. There differences in their stories which is consistent with their own separate points of view. They are minute but basically the same. 1 says he was shot in the back. The others say he jerked like he was shot. You are not doing a good job building credibility as an expert.

Last edited:
It only shows one side of him. I know that side frightens you. :lol:

You mean the side that likes to steal shit and assault people half his size?

That's the only side I need to see to know he's not some misunderstood "gentle giant"

No one has been able to prove the clerk didnt start the altercation. He is wrong for stealing the stuff but he didnt do anything overly dramatic. He grabbed the guy and pushed him away. If he was mean it could have been a lot worse. If you consider that assault please turn in your man card if you still have one.

Is it the fault of the clerk for calling the police in the first place? He should have just allowed himself to be robbed and throttled because Michael Brown is black?

Brown is a piece of shit and the world is better off without him. Lets not mince our legalize words with common sense. At someone this thug who had no parental guidance was going to kill someone. The officer did society a favor.

The problem here is that whites are seeing this from the perspective that Brown in that video was aggressive and appears to have pushed an innocent clerk in a threatening fashion and maybe even took items without paying for them.

Blacks are looking at it from the perspective that they've been intimidated and treated as less than persons in this town and their need to push back.

Brown doesn't show a very likable person in the video, but I don't know if it's true that he was trying to grab the cop's gun, or if the cop, already in attack mode might have elevated the situation to the level that he did.

I think we need unbiased authorities to examine all the available evidence/videos before making a rash decision. This black/white animosity needs to end or we will end up with another civil war and more innocent people are going to die over something that can be made better.

There is only really one group that stokes the divide and the animosity.

If you want to describe for me, with your best explanation, why Al Sharpton always inserts himself into these situations crying the same racist shit, and inciting anger and racial divide. You already said we do not know the facts, and he just stokes the anger of the parents of Brown.
Is there any difference between Al Sharpton and Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity? What about Rush Limbaugh. They always insert themselves making excuses for their racist shit, inciting anger and racial divide.

Why did MSNBC doctor the 911 tapes of Zimmerman. BTW, they did and that is not speculation. Why did they do it?

Why does Faux News tells its commentators what they can or can't say? Why does Faux News lie and make up shit?

When you answer those questions, you will have the answer to your questions.

That's the only side I need to see to know he's not some misunderstood "gentle giant"

No one has been able to prove the clerk didnt start the altercation. He is wrong for stealing the stuff but he didnt do anything overly dramatic. He grabbed the guy and pushed him away. If he was mean it could have been a lot worse. If you consider that assault please turn in your man card if you still have one.

Is it the fault of the clerk for calling the police in the first place? He should have just allowed himself to be robbed and throttled because Michael Brown is black?

The classic liberal double talk.

It was wrong for him to steal 50 dollars worth of cigars but........

Everything else is pure liberal bullshit.

The problem here is that whites are seeing this from the perspective that Brown in that video was aggressive and appears to have pushed an innocent clerk in a threatening fashion and maybe even took items without paying for them.

Blacks are looking at it from the perspective that they've been intimidated and treated as less than persons in this town and their need to push back.

Brown doesn't show a very likable person in the video, but I don't know if it's true that he was trying to grab the cop's gun, or if the cop, already in attack mode might have elevated the situation to the level that he did.

I think we need unbiased authorities to examine all the available evidence/videos before making a rash decision. This black/white animosity needs to end or we will end up with another civil war and more innocent people are going to die over something that can be made better.

There is only really one group that stokes the divide and the animosity.

If you want to describe for me, with your best explanation, why Al Sharpton always inserts himself into these situations crying the same racist shit, and inciting anger and racial divide. You already said we do not know the facts, and he just stokes the anger of the parents of Brown.
Is there any difference between Al Sharpton and Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity? What about Rush Limbaugh. They always insert themselves making excuses for their racist shit, inciting anger and racial divide.

Why did MSNBC doctor the 911 tapes of Zimmerman. BTW, they did and that is not speculation. Why did they do it?

Why does Faux News tells its commentators what they can or can't say? Why does Faux News lie and make up shit?

When you answer those questions, you will have the answer to your questions.

It is not close. You comparing what Beck or Hannity or Limbaugh do as compared to the manner in the way sharpton does is pathetic. Pure fallacy.

Sharpton incites riots and has made millions from being a race profiteer.

Are you crazy?

Last edited:

Why would it be his fault? It looked to me like Brown stole the cigars. What was he going to do besides get hurt trying to stop him? Insurance would cover any losses. Thats what makes me think there was an verbal altercation at the counter. I know from experience how fucking rude some of those store owners are in the ghetto.

The perspective of blacks is that the clerk should never have called the police in the first place. The surveillance camera is racist. Having such a camera is racist. Preventing theft is racist. Theft is a cost of doing business right out of the profits that the rich store owner makes on the backs of the working poor that has to pay for goods.

When the store doesn't reopen that will be racist too.

Another food desert in the making...
Someone needs to call moochelle stat!!!

Why would it be his fault? It looked to me like Brown stole the cigars. What was he going to do besides get hurt trying to stop him? Insurance would cover any losses. Thats what makes me think there was an verbal altercation at the counter. I know from experience how fucking rude some of those store owners are in the ghetto.

He's being sarcastic, because in his eyes, every black is a criminal and needs to be put to death over a cigarette/cigar.

Your comment is bullshit. Learn how to read. I was addressing the "gentle giant" aspect of the post.

It was wrong of him to steal the cigars, but more wrong of the clerk to call the police. That's the liberal bullshit.

Yep... And I Assure you that Cop didn't Shoot a Surrendering Person.

That Animal was Assaulting/Resisting the Cop and going for his Gun. <That will Prove out.

They were out that day to "Run Shit" and they were so Cocky they Thought they'd Fuck with a Cop after Roughing up and Man over shit they were Stealing.

:)

peace...

I think I'd like to wait for the autopsy to come out and wait until all the witnesses are interviewed before I draw any conclusions.

Stealing cigars is not a death penalty offense, last time I checked.

Assaulting a cop and trying to take his weapon is.

Actually not.

Cite a case in Missouri where someone convicted of assaulting a LEO was put to death.

In the United States all persons are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, that goes for both Brown and Wilson; and they are entitled to due process accordingly, meaning that a determination of guilt is not realized until all the evidence is reviewed and the facts determined.

That you and others on the right have such contempt for due process and the rule of law is bizarre and telling, in addition to your fear of the truth as to what actually happened, you seek to condemn Brown absent all the facts and evidence.

What is it that you and many on the right are so afraid of, should it be determined that the officer acted unlawfully.

It was wrong of him to steal the cigars, but more wrong of the clerk to call the police. That's the liberal bullshit.

Where did you see anyone post that?

Forum List

Back