Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

That was actually a good idea to tell them not to release the video. You are stupid. They released the video in an attempt to smear Brown and looters take advantage of the situation again. Real smart.
Brown smeared himself by committing a crime. Nothing can change that fact.

Timing is everything. That was intentionally done. Anyone with common sense would know it was going to enrage people and cause more riots. They could have released before or during the trial. The excuse the chief gave was BS. That was a coordinated attempt to bridge that incident with the shooting.
No, in fact, that is not common sense. It was done at the request of the media and the public when it was discovered that Brown was a criminal.

In fact, the release of the video was perfectly timed to tamp down violence. Despite what you think, the decent folk of this town, when seeing that brown was just another petty criminal, would actually stop to think about what they were protesting and would likely (at least the intelligent ones) pause or stop their protesting until such time as they had more information.

I realize you don't hold that high a regard for the black community, but it seems that many others do.

There is really only two things that anyone can say about this for certain. That no one (not even the police at the moment) has all the facts and that Brown is not an innocent kid who was the victim of racism.

That was actually a good idea to tell them not to release the video. You are stupid. They released the video in an attempt to smear Brown and looters take advantage of the situation again. Real smart.

There you go again thinking I give a shit if they tear up their own neighborhood because a video showing Dirt Nap Mike in a bad light comes out.
Why are you and obammy trying to suppress evidence? Maybe to make Dirt Nap Mike look better in the public eye?

So you must be happy the shop owners were looted then?

Sucks to be them. But they'll just open another elsewhere and before you know it Ferguson will look just like detroit. Nice going...

Newlywed Missouri firefighter shot dead by off-duty police officer outside his wedding reception 'after fight over cab fare' Newlywed Missouri firefighter shot dead by off-duty police officer outside his wedding reception 'after fight over cab fare' | Mail Online

Sounds like he got what he had coming....wait,are we supposed to riot now?:lol:

Officer was moron...initiates a fight with much bigger opponent........gee who could have foreseen the outcome

So black people get enraged when other black people committing crimes are exposed.......and they wonder why they have so much crime

So white people try to divert attention from the incident when one of their own is in the wrong?...and they wonder why there is so much anger.

Somebody asked for an example it was given.....no diversion involved.....happens to both colors.....

Newlywed Missouri firefighter shot dead by off-duty police officer outside his wedding reception 'after fight over cab fare' Newlywed Missouri firefighter shot dead by off-duty police officer outside his wedding reception 'after fight over cab fare' | Mail Online

Did a Black officer shoot him after years of Black officers shooting white kids? If so have at it.

Don't know,don't care what color the cop was. The firefighter was a dumbass and got what he deserved. See thats the difference between blacks and whites. We look at things as right or wrong,not black or white.

Brown smeared himself by committing a crime. Nothing can change that fact.

Timing is everything. That was intentionally done. Anyone with common sense would know it was going to enrage people and cause more riots. They could have released before or during the trial. The excuse the chief gave was BS. That was a coordinated attempt to bridge that incident with the shooting.
No, in fact, that is not common sense. It was done at the request of the media and the public when it was discovered that Brown was a criminal.

In fact, the release of the video was perfectly timed to tamp down violence. Despite what you think, the decent folk of this town, when seeing that brown was just another petty criminal, would actually stop to think about what they were protesting and would likely (at least the intelligent ones) pause or stop their protesting until such time as they had more information.

I realize you don't hold that high a regard for the black community, but it seems that many others do.

There is really only two things that anyone can say about this for certain. That no one (not even the police at the moment) has all the facts and that Brown is not an innocent kid who was the victim of racism.

Thats pretty much BS. I saw the press conference. Even the reporters questioned the timing of the release of the video. They had asked for it long before. I know common sense isnt so common but a police chief should know what the results of his actions. He also decided to keep it a secret from the other law agencies including the one keeping the peace. This has nothing to do with decent Black people. This has more to do with the element that were going to loot. He knew that it would provide a diversion. You fell for it.

There you go again thinking I give a shit if they tear up their own neighborhood because a video showing Dirt Nap Mike in a bad light comes out.
Why are you and obammy trying to suppress evidence? Maybe to make Dirt Nap Mike look better in the public eye?

So you must be happy the shop owners were looted then?

Sucks to be them. But they'll just open another elsewhere and before you know it Ferguson will look just like detroit. Nice going...

So you agree that he did it on purpose because you could care less about the shop owners. Thanks for admitting that.

Did a Black officer shoot him after years of Black officers shooting white kids? If so have at it.

Don't know,don't care what color the cop was. The firefighter was a dumbass and got what he deserved. See thats the difference between blacks and whites. We look at things as right or wrong,not black or white.

You dont care because there is not a history of Black cops going into your community and shooting you and your kids for being white. If that occurred you would riot just like whites rioted when Jack Johnson beat down the white heavyweight champion. White people are no different. You just have insulated yourselves.

Thats pretty much BS. I saw the press conference. Even the reporters questioned the timing of the release of the video. They had asked for it long before. I know common sense isnt so common but a police chief should know what the results of his actions. He also decided to keep it a secret from the other law agencies including the one keeping the peace. This has nothing to do with decent Black people. This has more to do with the element that were going to loot. He knew that it would provide a diversion. You fell for it.
I don't care about the timing. The video shows that Brown was not the innocent that many are claiming. It directly refutes the notion that he is to be held guiltless in the entire incident.

It serves to provide information to those who are protesting (you note that I do not say the looters, because their agenda is not about justice for Brown) to perhaps stop and think about what it is they are protesting. Are they going to continue to protest in the face of evidence that their 'victim' may not be a victim at all, but just another petty thief who lacked the brains to move out of the center of the road when directed to by a cop, RIGHT AFTER ROBBING A STORE!

BS? No, I don't think so, nor do I care if you do think it is BS.

Everything regarding this is speculation at the moment and race baiters will look just as bad after as they do now.

You dont care because there is not a history of Black cops going into your community and shooting you and your kids for being white. If that occurred you would riot just like whites rioted when Jack Johnson beat down the white heavyweight champion. White people are no different. You just have insulated yourselves.
This does NOT excuse wrong doing or law breaking.

Ever.

10394612_686057258153998_916965203583934299_n.jpg

Too bad...no live rounds.

I don't care about the timing. The video shows that Brown was not the innocent that many are claiming. It directly refutes the notion that he is to be held guiltless in the entire incident.

It serves to provide information to those who are protesting (you note that I do not say the looters, because their agenda is not about justice for Brown) to perhaps stop and think about what it is they are protesting. Are they going to continue to protest in the face of evidence that their 'victim' may not be a victim at all, but just another petty thief who lacked the brains to move out of the center of the road when directed to by a cop, RIGHT AFTER ROBBING A STORE!

BS? No, I don't think so, nor do I care if you do think it is BS.

Everything regarding this is speculation at the moment and race baiters will look just as bad after as they do now.

I know you dont care about the timing. You have an agenda to complete. This is not about what happened at the store. This is about what happened when he was shot. Trying to tie those 2 things together is weak and transparent. If it was supposed to provide information why was it not released when they originally asked for it days before? Again the reporters at the conference asked those hard questions and all the chief could do was stutter some BS answer. Why would the video stop people from protesting? it had nothing to do with the kid being shot.

Yes its BS. I could care less if you dont care. I'm going to continue to call your BS. If you cant deal with that find another way to express your beliefs.

This does NOT excuse wrong doing or law breaking.

Ever.

Who claimed it did?

Well my community doesnt have a history of drug dealing and murder so no I dont know what it's like. But if it did? I'd work harder and get my family out of the ghetto for their well being. But thats just me....

did you watch the quickie mart video? I see what looks like a bottle of water in his hand. Where are the cigars?

The reason you dont see cigars is because you're looking for a small box.
He took fifty bucks worth of cigars according to the store owner.

Which is just as irrelevant to the case today as it was yesterday, and will forever be irrelevant.
Say what???

You can draw a direct line from this incident to the shooting.

Couldn't possibly be more relevant.

Well my community doesnt have a history of drug dealing and murder so no I dont know what it's like. But if it did? I'd work harder and get my family out of the ghetto for their well being. But thats just me....

Yes actually it does. Most serial killers, mass murderers, etc come from the white community. Most drug users are white. However what does that have do with the point? You cant advance your argument so you always divert. :lol:

Whites riot for dumb stuff so we already know they would riot if they were being shot down in the street for being white by Black cops. Go sale that BS to someone that doesnt know better.

Yes actually it does. Most serial killers, mass murderers, etc come from the white community. Most drug users are white. However what does that have do with the point? You cant advance your argument so you always divert. :lol:

Whites riot for dumb stuff so we already know they would riot if they were being shot down in the street for being white by Black cops. Go sale that BS to someone that doesnt know better.

Such disparity..I wonder why?

Such disparity..I wonder why?

Employment of cowards like you that need a gun and a badge to assuage their fear and frustration with the presence of people you want to oppress.

I don't understand the problem.

Bad guy robbed a store, cop shot bad guy, bad guy is dead. Now more bad people want to loot stores, give the cops more bullets, and make it looter season(duck season, rabbit season, looter season)...:lol:

Seriously, if people won't police themselves, then set a curfew, and if people break it, lock them up.

Forum List

Back