Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

It only shows one side of him. I know that side frightens you. :lol:

You mean the side that likes to steal shit and assault people half his size?

That's the only side I need to see to know he's not some misunderstood "gentle giant"

No one has been able to prove the clerk didnt start the altercation. He is wrong for stealing the stuff but he didnt do anything overly dramatic. He grabbed the guy and pushed him away.

You mean he committed assault?

If he was mean it could have been a lot worse. If you consider that assault please turn in your man card if you still have one.

It fits the legal definition of assault does it not ? Just because you think an act does not fit the legal definition means nothing.

But then again it seems to me him getting himself shot had nothing to do with the assault and robbery he committed prior.

I don't understand the problem.

Bad guy robbed a store, cop shot bad guy, bad guy is dead. Now more bad people want to loot stores, give the cops more bullets, and make it looter season(duck season, rabbit season, looter season)...:lol:

Seriously, if people won't police themselves, then set a curfew, and if people break it, lock them up.

Since when is a kid shoplifting make them a "bad guy" and that means they must be killed and not get a trial?

If a white kid shoplifted and was jaywalking in the middle of the street and had an altercation with a black officer and while surrendering was shot dead by the black officer, would you blindly back the black officer?

I know the answer but I am just seeing if you will tell the truth.

While robbing like a thug and jaywalking doesn't merit the death penalty, it's premature to assume Micheal Brown did or didn't struggle with the police officer. We don't have all the facts. What we do know is that the notion of him being a gentle giant was garbage, and has gone out the window.

Bad guy robbed a store, cop shot bad guy, bad guy is dead. Now more bad people want to loot stores, give the cops more bullets, and make it looter season(duck season, rabbit season, looter season)...:lol:

Seriously, if people won't police themselves, then set a curfew, and if people break it, lock them up.

Since when is a kid shoplifting make them a "bad guy" and that means they must be killed and not get a trial?

If a white kid shoplifted and was jaywalking in the middle of the street and had an altercation with a black officer and while surrendering was shot dead by the black officer, would you blindly back the black officer?

Shoplifting and jay walking are really not a good description of strong-armed, pushing a little clerk and assaulting a police officer.

Ferguson has one less thug. They've got plenty more from the looks of things.

Shoplifting and jay walking are really not a good description of strong-armed, pushing a little clerk and assaulting a police officer.

Oh please watch the video. He barely pushed the guy. You make it sound a lot worse than it was but that's what racists do to justify killing an unarmed black man.

Wow. I just now got online and see that more riots broke out with the idiots attacking the convenience store that thug robbed and pushed the little guy around. Gosh..show the thug was being a thug and it is met with more thugishness.

Why am I not surprised.

Oh please watch the video. He barely pushed the guy. You make it sound a lot worse than it was but that's what racists do to justify killing an unarmed black man.

That is not true.

He put his hands on the man and pushed him. That's assault and battery right there, not including the robbery.

Doesn't justify being shot dead if he was running from the cop unarmed, but we don't know those facts yet.

Wow. I just now got online and see that more riots broke out with the idiots attacking the convenience store that thug robbed and pushed the little guy around. Gosh..show the thug was being a thug and it is met with more thugishness.

Why am I not surprised.

Racism isn't right, but if this isn't a reason why some non-blacks fear blacks, then I don't know what is. If I were black, I'd be absolutely livid with these folks who are damaging the image of my race.

Security video of robbery.
Ferguson protests reignite with looting as police hold back | New York Post

And to add....These people are NOT protesters. They are hardened criminals looking to rob and plunder seemingly with impunity.
At this point, there seems to be nothing that can be done to stop any of this...
I say the cops should juts abandon efforts to restore order. Let the animals have at it.

Is this a good reason for segregation? Black communities should only have black police officers. White communities have white police officers.

Racist.

Mertex how come you haven't called Asclepias a racist? He is making most of the racist remarks in this thread.

Why don't you do it, since you are the one that claims to have noticed it? Oh, I'm sorry, you have, already?

Security video of robbery.
Ferguson protests reignite with looting as police hold back | New York Post

And to add....These people are NOT protesters. They are hardened criminals looking to rob and plunder seemingly with impunity.
At this point, there seems to be nothing that can be done to stop any of this...
I say the cops should juts abandon efforts to restore order. Let the animals have at it.
BS. They need to go in there with a force of all Black officers and break a foot off in the ass of every one of the looters.

Check it out, the police are falling back on the "all those people look alike" defense. No, that doesn't look bad at all.

Yeah right....
If you defend the actions of the rioters( domestic terrorists) you are as guilty as they.

Your judgement was seriously compromised with "shoplifting and jaywalking". That bird along with "gentle giant" has flown.

That is not true.

He put his hands on the man and pushed him. That's assault and battery right there, not including the robbery.

Doesn't justify being shot dead if he was running from the cop unarmed, but we don't know those facts yet.

Doesnt matter what its called. He didnt even come close to hurting the guy.

And the victim of the "strong arm robbery" reported it? No name, no link to a report & it looks like shoplifting actually. So, DP now for petty theft. How the officer shot him, while pulling him into the police car is a mystery. I'll wait for the autopsy & investigation results.

Thus far I have heard at least 3 diffeent versions of the events to justify the killing, none of the make sense.

That is not true.

Doesnt matter what its called. He didnt even come close to hurting the guy.

It is still assault and battery. If you even so much as put a finger on someone if they don't wish to be touched, that's battery. Working in health care, I've witnessed that personally. It's assault as well, because he pushed the guy he was robbing.

We need to call it for what it is: Assault, battery, and robbery. Regardless of skin color it's wrong and should not be tolerated, justified, or excused,

Forum List

Back