Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

The store clerk had the right to try and prevent a theft. Yeah, I know this is over some peoples' heads, but it's true, and no amount of dumbass spin is going to change that. There is no law stating that big fat assed black thugs get to help themselves to whatever strikes their fancies and walk off with it unhindered. I know this runs contrary to 'street lawyer' morons and their idiotic legal theories, but stealing really is illegal! Fact!

Doesnt matter what the clerk had a right to do. People dont seem to get the distinction. He still escalated the situation by touching Brown and that is what caused him to get pushed or to be technically correct "assaulted". Now you want to claim he is violent because the clerk escalated the situation. Youre using semantics to try and paint the kid as a violent thug when you dont what was said behind the counter and he could have done way more if he was "violent". The video was smear and a attempt to link to the shooting due to the timing of the release. What occurred in the store had zero to do with what happened during the shooting. You just have been manipulated to form an opinion that justifies the shooting.

Oh please. Eye roll.

At this point, I hope the whole shitload of thugs in that town get arrested and thrown in a slammer for a good long while.

Regardless of what terminology you want to apply the clerk escalated the situation and could have possibly been hurt.

Now wait a minute, please. You're saying the clerk who was robbed escalated the situation, instead of the thug who walked in, stole cigars, and brazenly tried to get away? I think what escalated the situation was the thug stealing the clerk's merchandise.

No. The video is quite clear at least on that point. The clerk attempted to detain him. That resulted in the push. If you are saying he didnt escalate the situation by doing that then we have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Regardless of what terminology you want to apply the clerk escalated the situation and could have possibly been hurt.

Now wait a minute, please. You're saying the clerk who was robbed escalated the situation, instead of the thug who walked in, stole cigars, and brazenly tried to get away? I think what escalated the situation was the thug stealing the clerk's merchandise.

No. The video is quite clear at least on that point. The clerk attempted to detain him. If you are saying he didnt escalate the situation by doing that then we have to agree to disagree.

Maybe he was trying to get in front of him and hold the door open for him. :lol:

That makes as much sense as your explanation does.

"here sir, thank you for stealing from kwikymart today, please come again tomorrow and be sure to tell all your friends." :cuckoo:

And the black community had the nerve to burn down that corner store. These people are fucking racist fucking thugs.

They don't say shit about the other 4,500 killed. BECAUSE THEY WERE KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS. Blacks only see white. They have nerve to scream about racism when they're butchered twice as many whites every year. Time for us whites to point this reality out!

I won't trust them and sure as hell wouldn't build within a black area. Fuck em.

No. The video is quite clear at least on that point. The clerk attempted to detain him. If you are saying he didnt escalate the situation by doing that then we have to agree to disagree.

Just watched the he video on UK Daily Mail, Brown stays at the counter with the objects in his hands for a good 20-30 seconds, then walks away, is almost out the door before a guy comes up and touches him first. Strongarm? It took Ferguson PD a couple days to dredge this out, I can see why.

Why wsn't the guy with him picked up or charged? Strong arm is a felony, and he was with him.......................

Last edited:
The way Mike Brown behaved in the video is acceptable behavior in the negro community

Violence and living a life of crime makes the heart of a black parent proud. Whites just don't want to live within this world.

When we try to clean it up = we're racist!

The store clerk had the right to try and prevent a theft. Yeah, I know this is over some peoples' heads, but it's true, and no amount of dumbass spin is going to change that. There is no law stating that big fat assed black thugs get to help themselves to whatever strikes their fancies and walk off with it unhindered. I know this runs contrary to 'street lawyer' morons and their idiotic legal theories, but stealing really is illegal! Fact!

Doesnt matter what the clerk had a right to do. People dont seem to get the distinction. He still escalated the situation by touching Brown and that is what caused him to get pushed or to be technically correct "assaulted". Now you want to claim he is violent because the clerk escalated the situation. Youre using semantics to try and paint the kid as a violent thug when you dont what was said behind the counter and he could have done way more if he was "violent". The video was smear and a attempt to link to the shooting due to the timing of the release. What occurred in the store had zero to do with what happened during the shooting. You just have been manipulated to form an opinion that justifies the shooting.
This argument could be even lamer than your jungle bunny civilizations theories.

Maybe he was trying to get in front of him and hold the door open for him. :lol:

"here sir, thank you for stealing from kwikymart today, please come again tomorrow and be sure to tell all your friends." :cuckoo:

When you start telling lame jokes we know you either arent following the course of conversation or you are simply wrong. The clerk attempting to detain him by putting his hands on his chest is what caused the push.

So the liberals predictably did it. They some how made the 5 foot store owner the aggressor cause he " touched" the gentle giant. So, some how him stealing the 50 dollars of swishers weets (blunt wrapper) was no big deal.

The gentle giant was just truly minding his own innocent business. Therefore, the narrative of the main stream media....remains.

It is truly unreal how the toadlike mind of the liberal squirms into their demented conclusions.

Last edited:

When you start telling lame jokes we know you either arent following the course of conversation or you are simply wrong. The clerk attempting to detain him by putting his hands on his chest is what caused the push.

Are you retarded? Seriously holy shit

Just watched the he video on UK Daily Mail, Brown stays at the counter with the objects in his hands for a good 20-30 seconds, then walks away, is almost out the door before a guy comes up and touches him first. Strongarm? It took Ferguson PD a couple days to dredge this out, I can see why.

Why wsn't the guy with him picked up or charged? Strong arm is a felony, and he was with him.......................

The video was released to scare people with the shockingly violent push...I mean assault and give them justification in their mind for the shooting. Manipulation 101.

Clerks rights dont matter.......???? Hypocrisy on parade

Not when we are establishing what caused any violence. Has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You cant take away the clerks rights while arguing its wrong Brown may have had his rights taken away..... thats hypocrisy and makes you no different

I didnt take away the clerks rights. I said he caused the violence. You do understand cause and effect right?

Are you retarded? Seriously holy shit

You must be blind. Do you see something different or have a different video?

The video was released to scare people with the shockingly violent push...I mean assault and give them justification in their mind for the shooting. Manipulation 101.

Well it worked. After seeing that video I feel like I should thank the PO for taking care of that thug. He did all of us a favor.

Ferguson police did a 180 on their story, that might explain why the store employee/owner is staying quiet:

However, in an afternoon press conference, police chief Thomas Jackson said the two incidents (the robbery and Brown's death) were unrelated. The officer who shot Brown was unaware of the robbery, Jackson said—instead, he stopped Brown and a friend because "they were in the middle of the street, blocking traffic."

__________________(edited by me) has been identified as the police officer who shot Brown to death. Confusingly, the incident report released earlier on Friday quoted an officer saying he "responded to that scene and observed Brown. After viewing Brown and reviewing this video [of the convenience store robbery], I was able to confirm Brown is the primary suspect in this incident." Attorneys for Brown’s family released a statement Friday saying they are “beyond outraged.”

So, the officer responded to the call of a strong robbery, then a few hours later had not heard of it............................................:doubt:

Forum List

Back