Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

No. The video is quite clear at least on that point. The clerk attempted to detain him. If you are saying he didnt escalate the situation by doing that then we have to agree to disagree.

Maybe he was trying to get in front of him and hold the door open for him. :lol:

That makes as much sense as your explanation does.

"here sir, thank you for stealing from kwikymart today, please come again tomorrow and be sure to tell all your friends." :cuckoo:

When you start telling lame jokes we know you either arent following the course of conversation or you are simply wrong. The clerk attempting to detain him by putting his hands on his chest is what caused the push.

NO! The now dead criminal who was stealing cigars,is what caused the clerk to try to stop a man twice his size. It's just too bad the clerk didn't have a gun, he could have saved Ferguson a lot of money, because the criminal would still be dead, and no one would have cared.

Clerks rights dont matter.......???? Hypocrisy on parade

Not when we are establishing what caused any violence. Has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Like a store should just let it happen. The problem with assholes like you is you believe that being a violent fucking thug is somehow a good thing.

I would have tried to stop him as well. I also would have been the cause of the push. We are not talking good or bad. We are talking cause and effect. If you were not so emotional you would get the distinction.

When you start telling lame jokes we know you either arent following the course of conversation or you are simply wrong. The clerk attempting to detain him by putting his hands on his chest is what caused the push.

Are you retarded? Seriously holy shit

You must be blind. Do you see something different or have a different video?

Same video. I see it fine. You're twisted mind is just making you see something that is not there. And you'll notice that everybody in this thread thinks that you are a complete idiot. I actually don't think that you believe a word that you are writing and you are just trying to be a troll

Not when we are establishing what caused any violence. Has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You cant take away the clerks rights while arguing its wrong Brown may have had his rights taken away..... thats hypocrisy and makes you no different

I didnt take away the clerks rights. I said he caused the violence. You do understand cause and effect right?
No you said his rights didnt matter.......funny how you want to skip over root cause.......

Just watched the he video on UK Daily Mail, Brown stays at the counter with the objects in his hands for a good 20-30 seconds, then walks away, is almost out the door before a guy comes up and touches him first. Strongarm? It took Ferguson PD a couple days to dredge this out, I can see why.

Why wsn't the guy with him picked up or charged? Strong arm is a felony, and he was with him.......................

The video was released to scare people with the shockingly violent push...I mean assault and give them justification in their mind for the shooting. Manipulation 101.

Well it worked. After seeing that video I feel like I should thank the PO for taking care of that thug. He did all of us a favor.

I know it worked. Thats why they did it. They manipulated you into believing he should be shot for stealing some cigars.. Thanks for admitting that.

Clerks rights dont matter.......???? Hypocrisy on parade

Like a store should just let it happen. The problem with assholes like you is you believe that being a violent fucking thug is somehow a good thing.

No criminal record, good student, accepted at a local college, the usual "thug" label isn't sticking, with decent Americans. Why did the Ferguson report the officer that killed Michael Brown was responding to a report of a robbery & then alter their story to say the officer knew nothing about the so called robbery?

You cant take away the clerks rights while arguing its wrong Brown may have had his rights taken away..... thats hypocrisy and makes you no different

I didnt take away the clerks rights. I said he caused the violence. You do understand cause and effect right?
No you said his rights didnt matter.......funny how you want to skip over root cause.......

They dont matter when establishing cause and effect. Thats not taking them away. I would have done the same thing. Rights have nothing to do with it. I have a right to smoke. If I catch cancer I caused it by smoking.

Are you retarded? Seriously holy shit

You must be blind. Do you see something different or have a different video?

Same video. I see it fine. You're twisted mind is just making you see something that is not there. And you'll notice that everybody in this thread thinks that you are a complete idiot. I actually don't think that you believe a word that you are writing and you are just trying to be a troll

You need some glasses then. Are you saying you dont see the clerk attempt to stop him? I could care less that people think I'm an idiot. Whats that going to do?

Asclepias thinks like most negros, that why they are a fucked up people

Truly pathetic double talk.

Nothing double about it. You just got manipulated by a video designed to portray the kid as a violent thug when the only time any violence occurred was when the store owner (right or wrong) attempted to detain him.

Ferguson police did a 180 on their story, that might explain why the store employee/owner is staying quiet:

However, in an afternoon press conference, police chief Thomas Jackson said the two incidents (the robbery and Brown's death) were unrelated. The officer who shot Brown was unaware of the robbery, Jackson said—instead, he stopped Brown and a friend because "they were in the middle of the street, blocking traffic."

__________________(edited by me) has been identified as the police officer who shot Brown to death. Confusingly, the incident report released earlier on Friday quoted an officer saying he "responded to that scene and observed Brown. After viewing Brown and reviewing this video [of the convenience store robbery], I was able to confirm Brown is the primary suspect in this incident." Attorneys for Brown’s family released a statement Friday saying they are “beyond outraged.”

So, the officer responded to the call of a strong robbery, then a few hours later had not heard of it............................................:doubt:

For the 100th fucking time...this narritive is false.

Liberal media bullshit.

The officer was called in on the strong arm robbery.

He received a description of the suspects.

When he made initial contact with Brown, AT THAT TIME HE WAS UNAWARE THAT BROWN WAS A SUSPECT in the robbery of the store.

He initially made contact with Brown because he was in the street, walking down the middle of the road blocking traffic.

It was then that he noticed Brown had the store display box of cigars in his hand.

It was THEN that he suspected he had inadvertently stumbled upon the perpetrator of the strong arm robbery!

All else follows from this point.

Ferguson police did a 180 on their story, that might explain why the store employee/owner is staying quiet:

However, in an afternoon press conference, police chief Thomas Jackson said the two incidents (the robbery and Brown's death) were unrelated. The officer who shot Brown was unaware of the robbery, Jackson said—instead, he stopped Brown and a friend because "they were in the middle of the street, blocking traffic."

__________________(edited by me) has been identified as the police officer who shot Brown to death. Confusingly, the incident report released earlier on Friday quoted an officer saying he "responded to that scene and observed Brown. After viewing Brown and reviewing this video [of the convenience store robbery], I was able to confirm Brown is the primary suspect in this incident." Attorneys for Brown’s family released a statement Friday saying they are “beyond outraged.”

So, the officer responded to the call of a strong robbery, then a few hours later had not heard of it............................................:doubt:

Liberal media bullshit.

When he made initial contact with Brown, AT THAT TIME HE WAS UNAWARE THAT BROWN WAS A SUSPECT in the robbery of the store.

He initially made contact with Brown because he was in the street, walking down the middle of the road blocking traffic.

It was then that he noticed Brown had the store display box of cigars in his hand.

It was THEN that he suspected he had inadvertently stumbled upon the perpetrator of the strong arm robbery!

No, the Ferguson police changed their story:

Ferguson police say Michael Brown was suspect in robbery | Fox News

Hundreds of sources. The PD altered the original "officer responding to a call" story(.)

Woman gets caught shoplifting and the clerk detains her. Clerk is fully within her right but she definitely escalated the situation.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5u6W9Xg2ZE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5u6W9Xg2ZE[/ame]

Liberal media bullshit.

No, the Ferguson police changed their story:

Ferguson police say Michael Brown was suspect in robbery | Fox News

Hundreds of sources. The PD altered the original "officer responding to a call" story(.)

No, they didn't. False media reporting half the story.

The full story.

Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, said later that the officer did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery when he stopped Brown. Asked why Brown and a friend were stopped, the chief said: “Because they were walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic.” Jackson later said that "at some point" during the encounter, the officer saw the cigars in Brown's hands and thought he might be a suspect.

Ferguson Chief Names Darren Wilson as Cop Who Shot Michael Brown - NBC News

I cannot tell. Are you saying he did not rob anything even though we all saw him do it on video?

Why are you so quick to point out all of the great attributes of the 18 year old (while we simply ignore the strong arm robbery) gentle giant, why don't you tell us all of the attributes of the police officer? He has a clean record and received an award.

You really can be pathetic.

Last edited:
Truly pathetic double talk.

Nothing double about it. You just got manipulated by a video designed to portray the kid as a violent thug when the only time any violence occurred was when the store owner (right or wrong) attempted to detain him.

Yeah. Right. And if you owned a convenience store or even an electronic store, if some white redneck came in and began to steal....you wouldn't try to stop him. Um hm.

I think what needs to be protested is $49 for a box of cigars:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back