Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Yeah? How many times?

Doesn't matter

I do love how the bunch that says we all need weapons to protect ourselves from the Government is now totally cool with the government shooting an unarmed kid over a misdemeanor.

Isn't this the kind of government oppression you say we all need to be arming ourselves against?

Or is that just for white people?

Brown committed 3 felonies in the 13 minutes before he was shot. By state law the officer's shooting him was legally justified. You are upset about moral judgement.

I do love how the bunch that says we all need weapons to protect ourselves from the Government is now totally cool with the government shooting an unarmed kid over a misdemeanor.

Isn't this the kind of government oppression you say we all need to be arming ourselves against?

WOW how the fuck you can twist what Patriots stand for while defending a thug who stole from an immigrate small business owner goes beyond common expectation of comprehension.

This kid stole a box of cigars.

You "Patriots" helped the 1%ers steal the whole fucking middle class.

You talk smack all day about how you needs to have your guns so you can take on the "gummit" when they oppress you.

Shooting a kid in the middle of the street after he surrendered because he stole a $50.00 box of cigars. I can't imagine that being anything but "oppression".

He did by force it was not a simple case of shop lifting larceny
AGGRAVATING SURCUMSTANCES
Look it up in the
Robbery in the second degree.
569.030. 1. A person commits the crime of robbery in the second degree when he forcibly steals property.

2. Robbery in the second degree is a class B felony.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

You don't know this to be true or not, instead of acting a fool why don't you at least let him get a court date set first.:cuckoo:

Missouri isn't Florida, guy. and you aren't going to get an all-white jury for this one.

I don't give a damn where it is until he has a court date you don't know what the hell is going to happen.
What if he's not charged? What if the thug went for his sidearm?

I don't see him walking away from this one.

WOW how the fuck you can twist what Patriots stand for while defending a thug who stole from an immigrate small business owner goes beyond common expectation of comprehension.

You talk smack all day about how you needs to have your guns so you can take on the "gummit" when they oppress you.

Shooting a kid in the middle of the street after he surrendered because he stole a $50.00 box of cigars. I can't imagine that being anything but "oppression".

Look it up in the
569.030. 1. A person commits the crime of robbery in the second degree when he forcibly steals property.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

And that merits being shot in the middle of the street?

"SURCUMSTANCES"?

Really, Cleetus?

Doesn't matter

Brown committed 3 felonies in the 13 minutes before he was shot. By state law the officer's shooting him was legally justified. You are upset about moral judgement.

No, i'm upset that an unarmed man was shot in the middle of the street after multiple witnesses have testified he put up his hands and gave up.

Look it up in the

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

"SURCUMSTANCES"?

Really, Cleetus?

You whine about law abiding citizens owning guns but defend a thug who could have killed that immigrate small business owner. You would be pissed at brown if he had attacked an illegal wouldn't you?

No, i'm upset that an unarmed man was shot in the middle of the street after multiple witnesses have testified he put up his hands and gave up.

One of those witnesses was Browns sidekick during his felonious robbery

Will get more credible witnesses such as this?

Wow, can't wait.

-Geaux

[youtube]JjaNsWK8oW8[/youtube]​

Thats pretty much BS. I saw the press conference. Even the reporters questioned the timing of the release of the video. They had asked for it long before. I know common sense isnt so common but a police chief should know what the results of his actions. He also decided to keep it a secret from the other law agencies including the one keeping the peace. This has nothing to do with decent Black people. This has more to do with the element that were going to loot. He knew that it would provide a diversion. You fell for it.
I don't care about the timing. The video shows that Brown was not the innocent that many are claiming. It directly refutes the notion that he is to be held guiltless in the entire incident.

It serves to provide information to those who are protesting (you note that I do not say the looters, because their agenda is not about justice for Brown) to perhaps stop and think about what it is they are protesting. Are they going to continue to protest in the face of evidence that their 'victim' may not be a victim at all, but just another petty thief who lacked the brains to move out of the center of the road when directed to by a cop, RIGHT AFTER ROBBING A STORE!

BS? No, I don't think so, nor do I care if you do think it is BS.

Everything regarding this is speculation at the moment and race baiters will look just as bad after as they do now.

I know you dont care about the timing. You have an agenda to complete. This is not about what happened at the store. This is about what happened when he was shot. Trying to tie those 2 things together is weak and transparent. If it was supposed to provide information why was it not released when they originally asked for it days before? Again the reporters at the conference asked those hard questions and all the chief could do was stutter some BS answer. Why would the video stop people from protesting? it had nothing to do with the kid being shot.

Yes its BS. I could care less if you dont care. I'm going to continue to call your BS. If you cant deal with that find another way to express your beliefs.
The only agenda I am interested in is getting to the truth.

You are not. You wanted the DOJ to have the tape withheld for the sole purpose of not damaging a narrative of racism. Not out of any sense of discovering the truth. In fact, I don't think you want anything other than to promote more violence.

You whine about law abiding citizens owning guns but defend a thug who could have killed that immigrate small business owner. You would be pissed at brown if he had attacked an illegal wouldn't you?

If he had killed that immigrant business owner, I'd be all for throwing him in prison.

I complain about "law-abiding" gun owners because you keep shooting people with your carelessness.

"I need to have my gun to protect myself against the gummit!"

"Billy just shot Sally with your gun!"

If he had killed that immigrant business owner, I'd be all for throwing him in prison.

I complain about "law-abiding" gun owners because you keep shooting people with your carelessness.

Nobody but you and about 4 other whackos actually give a shit

-Geaux

-Geaux

I think most people are tired of sharing their streets with gun-toting whacks.

Michael Brown is dead. That's a good thing. He can no longer terrorize his neighborhood.

There are a lot of holes in the witness stories that will be revealed to simple people at trial. They can say anything on TV, but it's obvious to thinking people that they did not see what they are saying they did.

-Geaux

I imagine more people are tired of sharing their streets with the Martins and Browns of the country, thugs whose intelligence is even lower than yours.

-Geaux

Not true :lol:

-Geaux

The video was released to scare people with the shockingly violent push...I mean assault and give them justification in their mind for the shooting. Manipulation 101.

Well it worked. After seeing that video I feel like I should thank the PO for taking care of that thug. He did all of us a favor.

I know it worked. Thats why they did it. They manipulated you into believing he should be shot for stealing some cigars.. Thanks for admitting that.

He wasn't shot for stealing cigars the way I understand it he was shot because he assaulted a cop and tried to go for the cops weapon.

Look it up in the

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)

"SURCUMSTANCES"?

Really, Cleetus?

Here is a fact and I have plenty of evidence to back up this claim. If the "gentle giant" did kill the 5 foot immigrant and if the "gentle giant" was not killed, not one network would have reported the incident.

Anything and everything that has any possibility of there being a white on black "crime" the media jumps on it like hyenas on a bleeding wildabeest.

The left wing, race baiting media IS THE REASON we have such racial divide. It sells. It is the narrative they propagate. They need the minorities to remain victims.

Period.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back