Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

You can't be mad at blacks for behaving this way, it is simply their nature.

so every black person you ever seen whether it was on TV , in public all act the way you saw those people act in MO????????????

Quick on conclusions, lack of evidence is no problem..........for some posters that is.

so every black person you ever seen whether it was on TV , in public all act the way you saw those people act in MO????????????
On the average, you see blacks on average have higher testosterone and lower IQ levels.

Of course not all blacks behave this way, but enuff do that the difference is very noticeable

I will not get into the politics but I do know how security works. If you, a cop are investigating a subject who is not exactly benign, it becomes important for you to ensure that the subject is not a flight risk and he is not in a position to harm you. This will result in a set of lawful verbal instructions from you to the subject. The subject is required to follow those lawful instructions. These instructions are part of SOP and are designed to bring a tense situation under control so that both the cop and the subject can walk out alive after this is over. This is not a time for the subject to argue with the cop or pull out his cellphone to call his attorney. In a tense situation, a cellphone can be mistaken for a weapon. If the subject feels that the cop misused his authority and the entire ordeal was unnecessary, this can be addressed through legal channels later.

On the average, you see blacks on average have higher testosterone and lower IQ levels.

Of course not all blacks behave this way, but enuff do that the difference is very noticeable

You are talking about GHETTO BLACK PEOPLE

All black people in general.

Now not all black people have low IQ's and high testosterone levels, but the majority do.

Some points based on what we know as of 6 PM CST Friday.

This kid is not what they've been portraying him as. Doesn't mean he was bad, but he wasn't the honor roll good kid who got racially profiled.

Regardless, if the police officer shot him after he had surrendered or put his hands up, then that cop is still guilty of a crime.

Yep... And I Assure you that Cop didn't Shoot a Surrendering Person.

^^^ Retard :lol:

Now not all black people have low IQ's and high testosterone levels, but the majority do.

So Oprah Winfrey, Philicia Rashad, Barack Obama, and Bill Cosby have high testosterone????????

So Oprah Winfrey, Philicia Rashad, Barack Obama, and Bill Cosby have high testosterone????????
They might, high testosterone can be a good thing if the person also has a high IQ.

But, a low IQ with high testosterone will result in a dumb and violent person

They might, high testosterone can be a good thing if the person also has a high IQ.

So basically what you are saying is the white race is perfect?

So basically what you are saying is the white race is perfect?
No, all races are just different on average

I'm not buying that.

Telling that story, that's not a detail one leaves out.

And from this telling, no shots are fired until AFTER Brown starts coming toward the officer.

No shot in the back...another detail that wouldn't be forgotten in a retelling of events.

That'd blow the "shot in the car out the window out the window" as well.

No. That's my fault for not being clear.

No shots were fired at the fleeing Brown until he turned around in the witnesses narrative...I don't here him refer to the police SUV (he calls it a truck) except for that's where they were fighting.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

The crime they suspected him of..didn't even meet that criteria.

He was unarmed.

Attacking an ARMED POLICE OFFICER is most certainly proof that this kid was a danger.

If you think otherwise you are nuts

Thats exactly why I want to see the video. If he robbed the store the officer is going to get off. The only people that saw the entire exchange is the alleged accomplice Dorian Johnson and the cop. Who do you think a jury is going to believe?
I don't believe that him robbing the store would make a difference. The chief said that the cop didn't know about that and was stopping them for jaywalking.

Even if he were stopping him concerning the alleged robbery he's still not justified for murdering the boy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

why was michael brown's friend not arrested for robbery

Either a. There was no robbery

and/or

2. Dorian was not a part of it

Both cases not good for the killer cop.

I agree that this shooting probably had nothing to do with the robbery.

There are two possibilities here:

a. Cop is a cold blooded killer who goes around killing black people
Or,
b. Mr Brown did not follow the instructions that were given to him by the officer and resulted in a situation which jeopardized the officer's safety

I do not have all the facts so I will reserve the judgement.

and/or

2) Johnson placed the cigars Brown handed him back on the counter and thus did not steal anything, that's why he wasn't arrested. Jackson said as much and you can see it in [the camera 7 of the register] video from the store.

and

1) *see video's from the store re robbery happening, it has a timestamp.

EDIT:

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice the other guy in the store stealing a soda and some snacks :lol:

and/or

2) Johnson placed the cigars Brown handed him back on the counter and thus did not steal anything, that's why he wasn't arrested. Jackson said as much and you can see it in [the camera 7 of the register] video from the store.

and

1) *see video's from the store re robbery happening, it has a timestamp.

EDIT:
Notice the other guy in the store stealing a soda and some snacks :lol:

I've been told that's actually the norm of things by some on the board and the clerk was in the wrong to try to stop Brown from stealing in the first place...

Last edited by a moderator:

and/or

Wow, was that a bad decision tree. You completely omitted the possibility of Johnson being a part of the robbery, you know the option that is the ACTUAL TRUTH:

The friend who was with Michael Brown when he was shot and killed by a police officer near St. Louis over the weekend is reportedly confirming that he and Brown had taken part in the theft of cigars from a convenience store that day.

people calling them "animals" "thugs" "apes (or other types primates)"

Animals don't go destroying other animals dens.

Thug. Since when is Thug considered a dissing term for a black. Lots of thugs are in prison...in all colors.

Don't know about that. I don't make a habit of calling anyone an ape..unless its an ape acting like an ape. But give me time.

I'm beginning to understand Tanks frustration. Oh yes indeedy.

You should take some advice and not make the same mistake you made by calling Nutz a Negro and telling me it was not offensive. However since you think like tank I understand.
; negro IS not offensive hense the united negro college fund UNCF

Forum List

Back